A Love To Kill

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
nathalie :: no not yet......... gonna watch it tonite hihi
omg the song is so addicting !! omg love bi :wub:

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
damn im so in lOve wid thIS drama......rain, hUnnie don't work so hard...lol...not im serious:D

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Screaming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg omg :w000t: :w000t: agree with u mathalie DAMN !!!!!
thank uu

he is so cute with her LOL DAMNNNNNNNN :w000t:

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
chEck it out,i wOndEr ish he's a G R E A T kisser???lol :wub:
the kIssing scene in his new drama

CREDIT to jungjihoonthailand forum room

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
watching ep 2, it' more in dept into the story led me to like it better...I like the "bad boy" side of Rain...;)

numfon

sarNie Adult
sunny_gyrl said:
chEck it out,i wOndEr ish he's a G R E A T kisser???lol :wub:
the kIssing scene in his new drama

CREDIT to jungjihoonthailand forum room
[post="38026"][/post]​
:shock: :shock: :w000t: :w000t: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! slkfjsldkf aaaaaargh..i wanna watch the next epi (2) already, dammitttt..>_<

cecilia

Staff member
the kiss killed me..i was so hurt..lol..damnit..why do it have to be my fave korean actresss...:(..though it's a good thing..it's for shinmina..but still..he admire her..and all..this just give me creeps..and sense that there might be more than just what we see on camera..ooh..i'm so jealous..i wanna cry super loud...

but still..im' anxious..waiting patiently for the coming episode...here's the 2nd episode hardsubb..by my friend..dani..enjoy..kekek...
Hardsubbed High Quality vision 2. Episode:
length: 56:45 min
size: 581,4 mb
format: mpeg
dl: 2. Episode hardsubbed
credits:
file:J.lee/bummies/soompi
translating: eulicid
subbing: ay-link, becu
hardsubbing and uploading: freya1507/sexybi
credit as above..kekek...

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn can't wait to watch the 3rd !!!!

hey the guy who wanna marry with the n'ek annoy me a lot
he pissed me off <_<

cecilia

Staff member
oh..i like your new haircut..look nice..make me wanna cut my again..but i promise..not to cut itanymore..too short..kekek...

anyway..that guy who want to marry the shin mina..i like him...he's pretty okay in here..though in the classic..he's dorky cute..keek...

numfon

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
the kiss killed me..i was so hurt..lol..damnit..why do it have to be my fave korean actresss...:(..though it's a good thing..it's for shinmina..but still..he admire her..and all..this just give me creeps..and sense that there might be more than just what we see on camera..ooh..i'm so jealous..i wanna cry super loud...

but still..im' anxious..waiting patiently for the coming episode...here's the 2nd episode hardsubb..by my friend..dani..enjoy..kekek...
Hardsubbed High Quality vision 2. Episode:
length: 56:45 min
size: 581,4 mb
format: mpeg
dl: 2. Episode hardsubbed
credits:
file:J.lee/bummies/soompi
translating: eulicid
subbing: ay-link, becu
hardsubbing and uploading: freya1507/sexybi
credit as above..kekek...
[post="38258"][/post]​

thank yoooooou!!! ^_^!!!!

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
post the OST in media...nice songs

hope this won't be another tragic korean drama in the end

sisii

OMGG :w000t: :w000t: I'm soo excited!!! Thank you soo much Cecilia! I've been waiting all week to watch this!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHH

cecilia

Staff member
just got done with episode 3..i make a few caps..plan for tomorrow..have to work early..so no cap..but the preview looks good..jihoon drag shin mina to the hospital when he receive a phone call..today episode was good..super good..he change his hair..to that bodyguard..very good..:)...glad i catch it live..make a few capture..hope you guys like it too..capture it from my camcorder..my hands was so tired..went numb by the end of the show..lol..enjoy..

credit: me // sexybi // sarnworld :sweat:

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks cecilia....this u always make me so anxious to see the next part.....love the caps.....I CANT WAIT TO SEE EPI 3....AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.....lolz

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Ooh u can woke up LOOL seems like u enjoy it very much.........
in a few days i will dl it thankk uuuuuuuu cecilia ^_^

did u get my pm ? hihi

ttyl :wub:

- edit -

I just watched his 3 NG hihi never saw Sangdoo and Ijuksa LOL
and Full House I'm getting bored of them LOOOL

oh yeahh forgot to say is the same Hi moni as FH :lmao:

ahs

sarNie Egg
I've been hearing and seeing a lot about the "kiss" Is it coming up in episode 3 or much later?