A Love To Kill

numfon

sarNie Adult
O_O Cecilia can do! hahaha i wouldn't be able to wake up to catch a series on tv. >_<

nunu | wowww..you're getting bored to sangdoo and fh laew..hurhur. i got bored of sangdoo..but i can still watch fh anytime. :D

cecilia

Staff member
i'm sensing..it's gonna be tomorrow..just have this guts feleling..:)

watching it live again..but wont' finsih it..cuz i have to work at 8:am..:(..

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
waiting for ep 3 sub to come out 1st to watch...can hardly wait

Edit:

actually, I read the sum n watched ep 3...looking forward 4 ep 4.. :w000t:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
numfon said:
O_O Cecilia can do! hahaha i wouldn't be able to wake up to catch a series on tv. >_<

nunu | wowww..you're getting bored to sangdoo and fh laew..hurhur. i got bored of sangdoo..but i can still watch fh anytime. :D
[post="39280"][/post]​
no i mean getting bored of FH NGs LOOOL

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
here some cap of epi 4

ANOTHER KISS :shocked:

omg He kisses 2 girls :blink: :blink: :angry: :(

from J.Lee's file
captured by kate666!

sisii

I thought he didn't like her?? But it looks like she is trying to kiss him first but why would he kiss her back? Unless it's all a dream *praying* haha tnx for the caps Kristie

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I'm thinking the same thing too...or he feel obligated to kiss her back...since she saved his life

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Ep 4 is out already..so fast! I'm still searching for ep 3 subs though lol

cecilia

Staff member
i made cap for episode 4..super hot..i found it very intriguing..kekek..i love this scene..so color..so pretty..:) ..stole my IJUKSA moment..

cecilia

Staff member

^him trying to kiss me?..keke..

enjoy..loving Bok-Gu character..kekek...

our sexybi team at sexybi.net are done with english sub for episode 3...
we're working on episode 4 for tomorrow..the sub will be release in d-addict as soon as ayu and the rechecker got them done..but for sure..the plan to release the sub is today..so stay tune..lots of lack of sleep...and finally got it done..

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
where can I get this drama?? I can't use clubbox b/c it messes up my computer. and why does he have a cigarette in those pictures?? I hate it when hot guys have cigarettes!

pze

sarNie Adult
he had it in his mouth but he didnt smoke it or anything.....so that was a relieve

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
is there a summary for this series?? its kind of confusing....did they know each other since childhood?

cecilia

Staff member
angelxmdawb said:
where can I get this drama?? I can't use clubbox b/c it messes up my computer. and why does he have a cigarette in those pictures?? I hate it when hot guys have cigarettes!
[post="40116"][/post]​

no..he's not a smoker..to make him look as a very bad guy he have to just pretend..lol..

but for real life and stuf.f..he dont' smoke at alll

he make a promise long time ago to his father that he wont' smoke..since his father ask him to not smoke..but think and give him permission to drink...

very good idea indeed..:)...

i'll be uploading the file in like 3 minutes

nanthao said:
is there a summary for this series?? its kind of confusing....did they know each other since childhood?
[post="40173"][/post]​
albert have the summary up..

but if you download the drama and watch it with english sub..then you're good to understand..and oh..they don't know each other as childhood....

length: 56:45 min
size: 700,2 mb
fromat: avi
dl: http://files.filefront.com/IJUKSA_Epi_03HQ...;/fileinfo.html
dl: http://files.filefront.com/Ijuksa___ep_03a...;/fileinfo.html
credits:creidesca clubbox/freya/xevitadorax/sexybi
(hope one link is working for you quick)

episode 4 HQ
caps soon
length:
size: 700,2 mb
dl: http://files.filefront.com/Ijuska___Ep_04a...;/fileinfo.html
credits: ??? /xevitadorax/sexybi

***************CHECK FIRST PAGE FOR QUICK DOWNLOAD***********