A song from a teaser

MizViz

sarNie Adult
Does anybody know the song they used to put in for Green Forest My Home from Hmong Production for the teaser of the Hmong Dubbed Version of this Chinese Drama...I really wanna know wat the song is!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I watched the hmong version. And the production replaced the orginal song with a different chinese song. Its so good I've been wondering what the song title is. Anyone know? PLEASE HELP!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Does anyone have a clip of it? I can try to figure out the song if you can list what you think the words are or or can upload a video/audio clip...otherwise, it might be hard to find out.
I already saw it in the original, so never cared to buy the hmong dubbed version...

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone have a clip of it? I can try to figure out the song if you can list what you think the words are or or can upload a video/audio clip...otherwise, it might be hard to find out.
I already saw it in the original, so never cared to buy the hmong dubbed version...
omg the hmong version is just a waste of money. thank god i didn't buy it i just borrowed it. the voices are so annoying and they cut out so good parts too. oh the ending suck cuz the hmong version ended where william open the present and read the letter. apparently sophie died in the hmong version. but i saw the original version and it's way better. i hate dubbed movies.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
omg the hmong version is just a waste of money. thank god i didn't buy it i just borrowed it. the voices are so annoying and they cut out so good parts too. oh the ending suck cuz the hmong version ended where william open the present and read the letter. apparently sophie died in the hmong version. but i saw the original version and it's way better. i hate dubbed movies.
so...do u know the song they put in there

cecilia

Staff member
lol. . would be nice if there's a teaser or sample of it .. but then again, if there is, no need of helping either b/c the title would have been add on there.

better yet, is the song in any other chinese movie --- or any slight idea who the singer sound like? .. maybe these will help with the whole guessing game.