Actors: 35+ and Still Looking Good

P

PrincessKarina

View attachment 24152
View attachment 24153
Cr. to rightful owners
yeah aff looks way different now and she looks whiter too! it mostly seems like fillers and botox. but yeah i still really love aff
Oh my goodness! Patricia looks so old for her age. Her make ups are so heavy! She doesn’t look natural either. And yes Aff looks so white but still pretty. And Rita is still gorgeous but I don’t like her short hairdo. Uh...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh my goodness! Patricia looks so old for her age. Her make ups are so heavy! She doesn’t look natural either. And yes Aff looks so white but still pretty. And Rita is still gorgeous but I don’t like her short hairdo. Uh...
pat looks older than her age with heavy makeuo but she looks super young without it. i never thought rita was pretty for some reason

P

PrincessKarina

pat looks older than her age with heavy makeuo but she looks super young without it. i never thought rita was pretty for some reason
Lol I guess so. Plus Patricia finally aged now too. I mean she’s not a teenager anymore! I have to remember she’s 21 this year. Wow time flies! Yes she definitely looks old with heavy make ups! And I always thought Rita has such an exotic look! She’s aging well I think.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Rita's upper lips are so injected she can't even smile. I never liked her, but I did have a soft spot for her and Rome. Haha.

P

PrincessKarina

Rita's upper lips are so injected she can't even smile. I never liked her, but I did have a soft spot for her and Rome. Haha.
Lol I guess maybe now? I never noticed that back then. Always thought she was so beautiful!

P

PrincessKarina

I think PS is so common among many celebs. Some just overdo it where it is so noticeable while others does it in a more subtle way. ;)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I was surprise there's activity in this thread :clap::risas3: and I thought this was initially for actors as in guys? Then it steadily has shifted to girls territory too.

I briefly saw Silamanee (2008) and I never viewed this guy called Paul Pattarapol before but I thought he supposed to be looking good right now, and I just realized that Andrew Gregson and Louis Scott are still easy on the eyes right now. They can't helped the addition of 'aging' fat on their faces but man if I see them in real life, I think it's hard to not feel breathless. That applied to Kong Saharat as well and to lesser extent, Tui T. and Ken T. Oh also there's Oliver Pupart (if I'm not mistaken?), he looks kewl:cheer:

On the other hand, the female that caught me recently is Kob Suvanant for sure. She went through 2 childbirth, was enormous even the fat reached up to her face but every time she has to film lakorn, she's back with bang! Nok Sinjai, hands down, I'd give everything to look at least half gorgeous as her when her age. Lately the veteran actors appear more and more and some of them looking good but I believe, there's large sum of money that support their appearance (treatment, healthy food) and they have plenty of time to work out.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tuck Napassakorn!!!!! He is 46 years old and looking better than ever! First time I saw him in Bansaithong 2000 and didn't care much about him, but saw him again in Chaat Payak and then Nak Soo Taywada and now in Angkor. He keeps getting better and better.