Actress A+ Acting Skills

boh

sarNie Egg
:blink: AOM. she did GREAT in roy leh sanae rai w/ tik..and surpassed that in hua jai chocolat w/ mos. damn she's good! SHE REALLY IS. When she cries, it's perfect. Her acting is just INCREDIBLE. she can really do a straight face well...n she looks very innocent in every one of her lakorns. i'd say, she's got it all.

cecilia

Staff member
Ok this is a long thread hahaha .. I felt like making it Iono if anyone has already made it ... but ok the point is NOT who your favorite actress is .. even if you dislike them honesty to distinguish please which actress and actor in your eyes have superb and almost perfect acting ...
what an A+ Actress and Actor is .. is someone who can match their roles in dynamic ways ....
Ok my choices...
Aum P - Her acting rocks ... she can perfect the sad and depressing role yet go on to be so strong and independent .. and she can play the bad role so well =] aka Song Sanae Ha With Vee when she was her own twin

Noon W. - She can play the evil and innocent role so well.. She can annoy you to death as nang rai ... but when she's nang ek you totally adore her ..

Ae Issayria- Haha We all know this girl has it .. she can play so sad and depressing and make you feel so sorry for her, but when its her turn to play nang rai she goes all out and annoy the eff out of you like all nang rai's do lol

Ann A- She may have an annoying voice to some, but I gotta say she can definately act in many roles.. from nang rai to nang ek...

Bee Namthip- Ok She can play that nang ek that you feel so sorry for (Talay Rissaya and Luerd Hong) but then like we saw in saeng soon she can be a total psycho itch
i agree with your list. i have to move NOON to my #1 list before AUM

also forgot to add benz .. she's a itch too when it come to dynamic duo .. gotta love her too and SINJAI as the old ever changing n'ek/mom/n'rai .. SHE'S so pure evil when she's n'rai.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
Ann T is currently on top of my list right now
Aom P is so cute and pretty, i love this girl she can carry out any role that is given to her
Benz love her in koo krum with num, the ending when she was crying was so sad, i started to cry

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
Ann T? Well honestly she's a great actress, but the thing is that she isn't as dynamic when it comes to like Aum and Noon... sorry if I offended anyone.. I would love to see her play a nang rai ... that would definately make her A+ .. she comes A+ when its being the sad character and the strong independent fighter.. but I want to see her as a nang rai for one..
and that stereotype of how nang ek's once they play nang rais they never get nang ek roles anymore is wrong.. because Aum, Noon, Ann A and and Ae Issayria all played Nang rai's before and were still given nang ek' roles afterwards and I believe same would go for Ann T also if she did play a nang rai for once

I agree with you for the most part...im not gonna lie, Ann T is my fav, but i think if the CHANNEL were to give her different roles, than she wld be given a chance to show her different acting styles...like i think since everyone likes her playing tough roles, thats all anyone can offer her ya know?...but i do agree with you on Aum and Noon, they are really great, i wld add Aom P too