Ammaratalay(Drama/Fantasy)

maijune

SarNie Adult
whoever have watch the ending episode...please upload here....i can't wait for the movie store to have it ready....pleaseeeeeeeeeee..

tinah

sarNie Coma
beautiful pix/wallpaper of yard/ploy..credit to romanticgals webboard

singer who sang the theme song..she used to be miss thailand?

her/john nuvo

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yard and Ploy looks really pretty dressed up in the perid clothing.As for Paul when he is dresssed up he looks weird.No offense.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i've done watching epi 16 and i would have to give this lakorn a 5/5 because it does not drag at all...i like best about this lakorn is that every episode is good...

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Hi hey can anyone upload epi 16 again for me I can't seem to download the last episode from those two links...and everytime I do I would get half completed ones.... please anyone thanks in advance.

Keomany

Music.heal.All
i think ploy is soo pretting in those old clothind and yard too...this movie was soo cute and sad tho..i love when the song hit the right moment

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
vina_lek said:
Whoa! It's so weird that this lakorn has already ended. I think I'm feeling kind of deprived now! :sweat:
[post="173129"][/post]​
Yea, I agreed.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
OMG.The latest episode i saw was sad :( .In the Pat Yard had a painful death *crying* .She didn't really even know if Paul actually love her with his whole heart *crying* Hey people it's not true right that Ploy was the one who saved Paul?Cuz i kinda can tell that the one who saved Paul was Yard.But Paul was always mistaken that Ploy was the one who saved him.I feel sorry for all three of them *crying* .Did Yard actually die in the present day?Cuz from what i saw in the preview it look like how she died in the past *crying* .

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
OMG.The latest episode i saw was sad :( .In the Pat Yard had a painful death *crying* .She didn't really even know if Paul actually love her with his whole heart *crying* Hey people it's not true right that Ploy was the one who saved Paul?Cuz i kinda can tell that the one who saved Paul was Yard.But Paul was always mistaken that Ploy was the one who saved him.I feel sorry for all three of them *crying* .Did Yard actually die in the present day?Cuz from what i saw in the preview it look like how she died in the past *crying* .
[post="173316"][/post]​
Yes, Yard saved Paul in the past life, not ploy. Also Yard did not died in the present life. It a happy ending. :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I am so glad to hear that.My sis keep telling me that Yard will die.I'm happy to hear that Yard survived .What but how she was poisoned?

How did Ploy die?Paul found the other tablet or what?

Anyway thanks Huabnag.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yard was poised from Ploy's medicine, but the old lady found the cured for it, she planted the antidote, which showed in esp 15 where the old lady and yard were in the garden and ploy came in.

When they first read the curse Ploy just disapear, it cannot kill Ploy. They have to read both curses, one from the father and the other guy (you'll know who I reffered to when you watch it). Anyway Ploy disapear and Yard and her mom united with her p'chai at the wan. Paul and Yard ingaged, but the poison make Yard very weak and they take her to the hospital. At the hospital Yard, Mong, and the doctor lady were catcher by Ploy's men. The old lady found out where ploy took them and tell Paul. Paul, the doctor and Paitoung go rescue them, but end up getting caught too. Ploy give Yard some medicine so she can live one more day. Ploy asked Paul to pay back his life to her because she used to save his life from the snake pioson, but Yard reveal the true that Yard was the one who saved Paul from suck the poison out. In the meanwhile the bad guy who has the other piece of the curse come resuce them. He was poison during the fighting so he died after they kill ploy. Well, he and Paituong read the curse and Ploy was killed. They had to read the curse because Ploy kill the professor and Paituong boss. Yard was going to die when the sun come out, but the old lady bring the medicine on time so she come back to live. Yard and Paul were standing at the "Prasat" and end there.

Sorry for the summary. HOpe this will help.