Ammaratalay(Drama/Fantasy)

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
love the ending! It was sad when Paul thought that Yard was really going to die. They were both good in that scene! I like the recap of the past at the end w/ the song (ballad version)!!

Sweet ending!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Yard was poised from Ploy's medicine, but the old lady found the cured for it, she planted the antidote, which showed in esp 15 where the old lady and yard were in the garden and ploy came in.

When they first read the curse Ploy just disapear, it cannot kill Ploy. They have to read both curses, one from the father and the other guy (you'll know who I reffered to when you watch it). Anyway Ploy disapear and Yard and her mom united with her p'chai at the wan. Paul and Yard ingaged, but the poison make Yard very weak and they take her to the hospital. At the hospital Yard, Mong, and the doctor lady were catcher by Ploy's men. The old lady found out where ploy took them and tell Paul. Paul, the doctor and Paitoung go rescue them, but end up getting caught too. Ploy give Yard some medicine so she can live one more day. Ploy asked Paul to pay back his life to her because she used to save his life from the snake pioson, but Yard reveal the true that Yard was the one who saved Paul from suck the poison out. In the meanwhile the bad guy who has the other piece of the curse come resuce them. He was poison during the fighting so he died after they kill ploy. Well, he and Paituong read the curse and Ploy was killed. They had to read the curse because Ploy kill the professor and Paituong boss. Yard was going to die when the sun come out, but the old lady bring the medicine on time so she come back to live. Yard and Paul were standing at the "Prasat" and end there.

Sorry for the summary. HOpe this will help.
Thanks for the detailed summary, HuabNag. The ending sounds interesting. I'm going to check it out.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
You are welcome. I like the scene where Yard going to die, as well as when she came back to live and they hug, it seems so real. They show like they are craving for each other.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I finally saw the last episode and I am really angry!they cut the part out where Ploy was going to die!Oh well, as long as i saw it.I like Ploy, she is pretty, Yard was too.Paul was also good looking :wub: .

doksanthawon

sarNie Egg
Hey guys, I'm catching up on some lakorns right now, is this one good? Currently, I'm just renting some old lakorns so I don't experience the dread of waiting for each part every 2-3 days lol. This lakorn looks interesting but because I'm not a huge Yard Fan, I'm not sure if I want to watch it. Personally, Yard cannot act so that's probably why but if there are good reviews for this lakorn, I may rent it. Thanks.

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
this was a great lakorn..ploy was amazing in this lakorn..the nang ek was good too but the highlight of the entire lakorn was ploy and she was amazing..this has got to be ploy's best role so far..i really do hope to see her play the nang ek for a change though..i mean why not? she has the looks and the skills..i like the story line for this lakorn too..i like nakorns like these and how the reveal themselves gradually..great lakorn!