Ammaratalay(Drama/Fantasy)

calla

sarNie Adult
i don't like paul......but he actually looks really cute with yard. as i always said.....yard looks good with anyone. lolz....... :wub:

CAN'T WAIT

tinah

sarNie Coma
news on yard..i think its about her character..

'หยาด' ฟุ้งพูดราชาศัพท์คล่องปาก

ต้องสวมชุดโบราณพูดคำราชาศัพท์ในละคร “อมฤตาลัย” ทางช่อง 3 แทนที่ หยาดทิพย์ ราชปาล จะหนักใจ กลับดี๊ด๊าที่ได้งัดวิชาประวัติศาสตร์มาใช้ “พอรู้ว่าได้เล่นย้อนยุคเป็นเจ้าหญิงก็ชอบทันที ยิ่งตอนได้แต่งชุดเต็มยศประทับใจสุดๆ เพราะชุดสวยมาก เสื้อผ้าหน้าผม เซ็ตออกมาได้อลังการมาก แต่ก็ต้องท่องคำราชาศัพท์เยอะเลย โชคดีที่สมัยเรียนหยาดชอบวิชาประวัติศาสตร์ จะชอบอ่านชอบจำ และคำบางคำหยาดก็รู้ความหมาย ทำให้เวลาอ่านบทละครหยาดจะเข้าใจ และเวลาพูดก็คล่องปาก พูดได้ไหลลื่น การร่วมงานกับพี่พลอย-เณอมาลย์ ขอชมว่าพี่เค้าเก่งมาก เวลาทำตาดุดูน่ากลัว รู้สึกเหมือนหยาดเป็นลูกไก่ในกำมือ ส่วนพี่พอล-ภัทรพล เล่นกุ๊กกิ๊กกันครั้งแรกก็มีเขินๆบ้าง ดีใจที่ได้ร่วมงานกับพี่ๆทุกคน”.

calla

sarNie Adult
she talk about the dresses that she has to wear and how excited she was when she first found out that she got to play in this lakorn. she also says it was the first time that she play in a sweet lakorn with paul and is happy to works with all the older casts.

i think there must be many sweet scenes between yard and paul....well, that's what she said.....lolz. :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for the translation calla!..i bet there is alot of sweet scenes between her and paul then..cant wait!..even though im not a big fan of paul but i can watch his lakorn..well cuz hes with the actors i like :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the teaser upload once again, Tinah. WOW...the lakorn is going to be interesting!! The setting, the custome, and cast are great!! It looks like their performance will be worth watching...I even saw magic and revenge. Whoa...Yardthip looks spectacular in this lakorn!! So it's going to have a mix of past and present, huh? That's cool. I can't wait for more details...

As well, thanks for the translation, Calla. I'm excited Paul and Yardthip will have many sweet scenes together.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Awesome thanx a lot whomever put up the teaser...looks awesome I can't wait...I love period lakorns like this...romance...revenge...love triangle...magic...evil beautiful lady against good beautiful lady for the love of one man...hehehe...both Yard and Ploy looks so beautiful...I'm guessing from the teaser...ploy plays as yard's sister .... ploy is the queen and yard is the princess...paul comes to visit their court and falls for yard while ploy falls for paul and when both yard and paul dies ploy curses both of them....hehehehe let see how close i am... :w000t:

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx calla!!..paul looks like the chinese actor with that hairdo :lol: but yeh i love the custom that yard and ploy is wearing..very pretty!

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMg dat hair he have .. got to GO lollll..i think Louis 's hair from "step into the past" look betterr :wub:

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, the hair is like Kasatriya, Maharach period! :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
dang ploy and yard look so pretty!! sucks that paul is the praek lol..i feel bad for ploy she has to wear that crown on her head and it looks heavy..i remember when people from dao dra jai went to interview yard/ploy and they said that people do comment them saying how they look like sisters but yeh i cant wait to watch this!

credit to polyplus

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
they all look nice in boran clothes except Paul dat hairdo gotta go

well i cant wait either