ANIME SUB OR DUB ?

K

KawaiiTennyo

Kkrystal said:
I like both...but some of them are really good at dubbing voice. It suits the animation. Hehe look at dragonball z.... the japanese voice and the american voice don't different that much. Hehe except japanese is a little bit higher in pitch.
[post="2826"][/post]​
hahah id ont like dragon ball z i think those anime are waay too like over rated.. i like those funny ones or like intellectual one with morals and plots in them ..

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
SUBS for sure because I love the way the voice actors do the voices for their characters. Dubs, i used to watch but i didn't realize how lifeless they were until i watched fansubs!

SUBS all the WAY!

takkie

sarNie Egg
hehe hi there...i like to have an input on this...

i like subin for the same reasons as everyone who like it here, and i can stand dubbin if theres no english subs cuz i can only understand english and my native lang.

but if theres english subin then SUB-all-the-way its better to hear the real/native voice of the characters and you can learn/pick-up on some words so if/when your parents or anyone else says watchin "cartoon"(i perfer callin it anime thank you very much B) ) is useless you can say that its not cuz you're learnin another lang. while watchin it...in other words you can prove them wrong and thats always an awesome feelin rite :D

STIMA

Muddie MuRda said:
I enjoyed Dragonball...but not dragonball z. haha they're no longer cute. >_<
[post="3171"][/post]​
we're not talking about that.
GO AWAY YOU WANNA BE ANIME FAN! jp lol.
but yeah dragon ball z voices were not that bad....

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
I wanna say dub cuz I hate reading...lol..cuz I kinda miss parts...but subs r better cuz I hate dub voices...

K

KawaiiTennyo

takkie said:
hehe hi there...i like to have an input on this...

i like subin for the same reasons as everyone who like it here, and i can stand dubbin if theres no english subs cuz i can only understand english and my native lang.

but if theres english subin then SUB-all-the-way its better to hear the real/native voice of the characters and you can learn/pick-up on some words so if/when your parents or anyone else says watchin "cartoon"(i perfer callin it anime thank you very much B) ) is useless you can say that its not cuz you're learnin another lang. while watchin it...in other words you can prove them wrong and thats always an awesome feelin rite :D
[post="11858"][/post]​
so what is your native language ??

takkie

sarNie Egg
KawaiiTennyo said:
so what is your native language ??
[post="12446"][/post]​
me :D i speak Khmer (Cambodian) and only speak it *blush*...
lol...if they had khmer anime subs i'd be lost :lol:

K

KawaiiTennyo

takkie said:
me :D i speak Khmer (Cambodian) and only speak it *blush*...
lol...if they had khmer anime subs i'd be lost :lol:
[post="16380"][/post]​
muauah at least you speak it .. i can ONLY understand it =*(

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I'd have to say Dubbed animes because I like it better when I can hear and understand the sarcastic remarks and or romantic dialogues between the characters or so..

Whereas, when watching the Subbed ones, I find myself too busy reading the subtitles and missing more of the actions :angry:

Well, yeah, there's the "previous" button on the DVD player and "RWD" on your VCR but uhhh they can only handle so much abuse per chapter LOL

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
i love subs n im not too fond of dub animes. the english voice actors do a really bad job with the dubs and theres not much expression in their voices and i dont like the tone of their voices. like for naruto, if some of u watch it, the eng voices for the characters are horrible compared to the jap ones, especially that of naruto n kakashi.

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
when i first started watching anime, it was dubbed all the way.. and then after listening to jpop, i got used to listening to japanese so i was able to watch animes in sub. if i was to reply to this years ago, it would've been dubbed ^_^

but now, i'd say subbed all the way, baby :D the voices of the characters matches a whole lot better then the english voices.. i know that not all of the dubbed voices are bad, like full metal panic. i love sousuke's english voice, especially in fumoffu, it just makes the whole scene a bit more hillarious.. but in some of the other animes, i've noticed that the girl's dubbed voices are a bit annoying.. that's too much for me.. ^_^

ahahah...all the ppl have their taste...me i prefer to watch it in subs first and then if it's look good i watch the dubb version.....; :lol:

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I watch the subb versions I dunno why but I don't think that the dubbed are as goos as the original the voice doesn't match when the mouth moves and their voice is just...uggh....either that or I'm just used to watching subbes too much so dubbing just sound suky to me lol but I'd prefer subbed than dubbed

darkmansion

sarNie Egg
I prefer subbed anime because it's don't know how to say it but it's better in Japanese since it's Japan anime moreover I can learn English and Japanese at the same time B)

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
SUB! duh! why DUB! its better if you hear the japanese version than the dub version.. its sounds and is so much better...