Anintitah

fan

sarNie Juvenile
no prob! glad that i can help

my summaries might be a bit late if your watching from downloads because i wont be watching it till the weekend but ill summarize it as soon as i watch it :D

Mann

fan said:
I think this is one of those lakorns where theres no real nang eak or pra eak.... but this story is about namfons character, Anintitah

heres a summary of the first episode or two.... i watched it from tape so i dont know how many episodes it covers...

Mae Ying (thats what they call her) almost drowns and Sintoo (Pong's character) saves her and shes in love with him. but he is already married, which she doesnt know, and is about to have a kid. Mae Ying refuses to marry this royalty guy because she wants Sintoo, the guy finds out and has Sintoo murdered along with the rest of his village. Sintoo never loved Mae Ying, he was just a nice guy and when Mae Ying found him dying, he saw her as his wife because he probably didnt realize that she was murdered too. Thinking that he was speaking to his wife he claimed his love for her and asked that he meet her every life time. Not knowing that he had a wife, Mae Ying thinks that he is claiming his love for her. She takes his necklace that he wouldnt give her earlier after he dies. She then marries the royalty guy but ends up stabing him as he's trying to sleep with her. Her and her servant lady end up killing him and running away. ends up the servant lady and Mae Ying's mother know black magic and the servant lady has been keeping herself young. Mae Ying forces the servant lady to teach her and to keep her young because she wants to meet with Sintoo when he's reborn.

a number of years pass by and Mae Ying still looks exactly the same. someone is attacking their village or something and she agrees to marry a rich guy. the servant lady loves the guy and agrees to sleep with him instead of Mae Ying because Mae Ying said she will have no other guy than Sintoo. So every night Mae Ying puts a spell on him and he sleeps with the servant lady. two months later the servant lady is pregnant and she had stopped keeping herself young because she was in love with the husband. she and Mae Ying go away for awhile and she has the baby and Mae Ying comes back acting as if the baby is hers. the servant lady stays in hiding because after she gave birth she turned old. Mae Ying doesnt want to have anything to do with the baby. but the husband loves the baby girl.

where i left off the kid is probably around 5 or 6 years old.

this is where the story line is going... (in my opinion)

the kid ends up growing up to be Sintoo's wife and Pong is going to be reborn im not sure how he knows the family but he ends up meeting his old wife and they fall in love which of course poses a problem since Mae Ying is in love with Sintoo and believes that hes suppose to be with her. Mae Ying already doesnt love the girl and will just hate her more when she realizes that Pong is going after her daughter

i think this lakorn is pretty interesting once you figure it out.... Namfon is really pretty in this one too and Pong? well hes always a cutie :wub:
[post="130137"][/post]​
thanks for the summary even though i watched that part already and the last part you put i agree that that is going to happen cause i saw the preview at the end, anyways your summary was very clear. ^_^

shubby

sarNie Adult
actually this is a very good lakorn. i love it tho..havently see namfon for so long, and now i finally get to see her work again. but i'm looking forward to see the part where she met Pong..hehehe..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o0oh thats intresting so HmM in the end no n'ek and p'ek? kinda reminds me of taree bunga for some reason =x, but miss watching numfon.. and with pong to hehehe love pong he's such a cutie and numfon is hecka pretty...

cecilia

Staff member
namfon is super beautiful like always..but the plot sorta remind me of that one of p'noi and johnny's lakorn with christina aguiler theme song..anyway..it's good..very interesting too..wonder what will happen next..^^

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ohh...why does Numfon have to play a bad role...i miss her on screen so much...but anyhow, this lakorn seems interesting....i want to see it cuz I'm a Numfon fan and also love Pong too..

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
what is the nameof pong's wife? she so beautiful...

so in the story she is numfon's child? numfun looks so youngt o be her mother...

Babyt

sarNie Elites
esp 3 summary
Pong is on his way to ChiangMai to find his brother who is missing. Pong's brother is currently being captured by Numfon and put in this jail like place. In the airport, he bumps into Dang (his wife from the past life). The two looks at each other and Pong falls for her. Dang too i believe feels something. In ChiangMai while Dang is waiting for the taxi Pong comes up to talk to her. She asks him what he is doing here and he tells her that he is there to look for his brother. While Dang tells Pong that she is back to live in ChiangMai with her mother. They depart after learning each other's name, Pong's name is Jakra. Pong goes to stay at his friend's house who has a sister who came to like Pong also. Dang goes home and Numfon is not please to see her. While Dang is roaming around they house she bumps into this old man. The old man sees her and is shock. The old man is actually her dad. Dang is sad because Numfom who she thinks is her mom never cares or show any love to her.

Esp 4
Pong's brother escapes and runs into Pong while he and his friend was out looking for him. He is hospitalized. Numfon knows this and she goes as a spirit to the hospital. There she lures Pong's bro to the roof and Numfon hugs him and so they fell off the roof while Pong is at the edge yelling, Numfon sees him and is shock.

Numfon is happy to find out that Pong is around her once again. Pong does the funeral for his brother and is determine to find out what happened to his brother because he ran out of Numfon's house territory. The police goes to question Numfon who denies that she knows anything.

Pong then goes to Numfon's house. He enters the house alone without his friend because only Pong is allowed in. Meanwhile, Dang is roaming the backyard again and she finds a dead body of a guy that was just killed earlier by a snake that belongs to Numfon. She screams and Pong hears it from inside the house so he runs out to see what is going on. Dang is running back to the house and once again she bumps into him. He is happy and both is shock at the same time to see each other again. Numfon then shows up and Dang runs to her to tell her that she found a dead body at the garden. Numfon says the Dang likes to talk about things that are just nonsense. She then walks to Pong and calls him Sintu, but he says his name is Jakra. Dang then brings Numfon, Pong, and the servant girl to where she saw the dead body, but it was gone. So Numfon kindda yells at her and invites Pong back to have a talk. end

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
why numfon is she evil? is that just because she wants pong to be her? or does she have another reason?

Babyt

sarNie Elites
alyssia said:
why numfon is she evil? is that just because she wants pong to be her? or does she have another reason?
[post="130807"][/post]​
she thinks that Pong loves her because when he died he ask for their next life for them to be lovers again, but all along he thought that it was his wife because that was who he saw, but it was numfon. So she kills guys to take their lifespan so she can stay young and wait for Pong to be reborn. Dang just happens to be reborn to be her daughter, but really its the old servant's daughter with the rich guy that Numfon married because numfon never slept with anyone, she had the servant sleep with the guy. But the servant did love the rich guy that's why she ws willing to do so. The rich guy is still alive and always roam around the garden,but he looks old and homeless like and also a bit crazy.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ahh thanks for the summary Babyt.. and hmmMm intresting.. so I'm assuming that in the end dang and jakra will be with each other?But I'm loving this lakorn... even though shes evil I still love numfon shes so beautiful!!

slee00

sarNie Adult
I want to watch this lakorn...I love this type of lakorn...especially
Naang Barb...

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
yup this serie is very great!! ^^ like it!! love pong n his wife!!! hehe... love numfon also..i like when a beauty plays an evil role... it makes her prettier also...hehe

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
After reading the summary, I think I might watch this lakorn now. Sounds really interesting....Thanks for the summaries!!!

an la

sarNie Hatchling
I am not a fan of the leads, but I have to the story is very interesting, I am glad that I decided to give it a try. The storyline is good and I can't wait to see what happens next. Numfon plays a good bad person, she is very convincing.

Oh and the dude that brought Pong's wife back is her father, that Numfon turned crazy.

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
i understand that numfin try whole the lakorn to meet pong in new lifetime... but why is she evil? i don't understand her real motivation..could someone tell me why? why must she kill people n doing all these bad things?