Anuparb Por Khun Ramkhamheng

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Miss Anynomous. Any more news on this lakorn? I'm so excited!
Well, there's a few pieces of news but mainly just a summary of what's going to happen next in the upcoming episodes so I didn't translate them since it's only 4 episodes long and it's airing already so we'll just have to watch the lakorn for ourselves. ^_^

Hm, I'm not that impressed by Kwan's character Princess Gaam Gaew in here, she's sooo moody and there's not enough scenes of Aof and Kwan together to convince me that they're in love and should elope together. The chain of events between them are too short unlike Weir and Jui, they spend a whole song showing how Weir falls for Jui. Anyway, I like the songs, this short lakorn is like a musical. ^_^ Kwan looks great though but the pink lipstick, lose it. Jui isn't wearing any, Kwan shouldn't either. -_-

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
true there should be more scene of Kwan and Aof together. I'm hoping the next epi. will have more scene of them, but can you please give me a brief explanation of what happen because I do not speak thai. Thanks.

cecilia

Staff member
the things that bug me about this lakorn is that ..
why are they living in such casual looking place ..
aren't they suppose to live in some castle like building.
is this a low budget lakorn? .. b/c it really does bug me *siged*
btw: the house is the one that use in Nang Tard.

aside from that Kwan and Aof are cute together ^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
KWAN.. OMG... yay,... n omg.. with aof.. a special eh.. neat.. kwan looks so pretty in those clothes.. hehe jui too.. n omg.. aof is too darn cute.. ^_^..weir too..

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hahah i agree ^ and wasn't Weir Por's dad in SNSC? lol

cecilia

Staff member
^funny stuff ..i tell you :loool: -- imagine Kwan playing Jui's mom in SNSC instead of Poo. now that's very WACKO!
i still will complain about their building, it bug me so bad to the point where i didn't want to continue with this ..

the princesses' clothes are nice --- but looks like rag at time, this i won't complain but it's just so weird to see Por's castle like area vs the princesses' place of living ..

plus, the singing is of sync and didn't seem necessary in there too ..
i feel, they could have done better than this .. borrow the BORAN staff's props for the day or for the months to shoot just go give the KING/QUEEN aroma. LOl

vangb01

sarNie Egg
Not trying to be mean or anything but when you look at kwan and Jui's photos like when they are standing together kwan stands out way more than jui. Also when you watch the lakorn kwan is soo much prettier while jui looks kind of old.. just my opinion.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I just started watching this and i really like it. I love the songs and the outfits. I'm not really a Jui fan but she has impressed me here and she looks pretty. Kwan always looks good but i wished she would have paired up with Weir. Kwan and Weir look like they are enjoying a good laugh together in the pics. But Kwan and Aof works out fine too. Por is too young to be Kwan's dad. Will continue watching tomorrow.