Any Sarnies living in Thailand?

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Hi all, I was just wondering if there are any Sarnies living in Thailand, I really need a big favor. There's something I want to buy but is only available in Thailand. Thanks a bunch!

imuso

sarNie Egg
Hi all, I was just wondering if there are any Sarnies living in Thailand, I really need a big favor. There's something I want to buy but is only available in Thailand. Thanks a bunch!
I'm in Thailand. What do you want to buy?

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I'm in Thailand. What do you want to buy?
I want the Ch3 2011 calendar to give away as gifts, I bought the desktop one from eThaiCD, but I really want the hanging one too. I e-mailed them to see if they were going to offer the hanging one, but they never got back to me. Then again when I first e-mailed them to see if they were going to offer the calendar at all they never replied but then a few days later the desktop one was available.

imuso

sarNie Egg
I want the Ch3 2011 calendar to give away as gifts, I bought the desktop one from eThaiCD, but I really want the hanging one too. I e-mailed them to see if they were going to offer the hanging one, but they never got back to me. Then again when I first e-mailed them to see if they were going to offer the calendar at all they never replied but then a few days later the desktop one was available.
Hanging calendar is difficult and expensive to send by post. I think it'd be easier if you go to this URL

http://www.nightsiam.com/forum/index.php?topic=3968.0

and print out. :whistle: