Aon sex clip SCANDAL!!!!!

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I personally don't think he did anything wrong. I wish that the Thai ET industry would stop requiring stars to uphold the innocent image. For me as long as a star is not harming others than they need to be left alone to do as they please. Why can't we be like hollywood (in some ways not all) actors should get jobs based on their talent and ability and not because of who they know or because they bortray an innocent image.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I personally don't think he did anything wrong. I wish that the Thai ET industry would stop requiring stars to uphold the innocent image. For me as long as a star is not harming others than they need to be left alone to do as they please. Why can't we be like hollywood (in some ways not all) actors should get jobs based on their talent and ability and not because of who they know or because they bortray an innocent image.

yeah... it's cause he's a star that why it's a biggy. <_<

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Yea I personally agree he didn't do anything wrong. But, since he is a celebrity and also in Thailand its consider a very big deal. I also think Aon took care of the situation in a very nice way. He openly admit to it instead of lying (like other celebrities). It just suck that he had to do all the bowing to the public for his "private life." *sigh* but he should have known better, the guy is a celebrity. Whoever leak that video is an A-HO. Oh well... lesson learn. I hope all goes well for Aon.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Well at least he admitted it was him, which was good. But we're forgetting that actors are people like us, and many people do this kind of stuff with their bf/gf, but then again we're talking about the thai culture here...

nina07

sarNie Adult
oh deng. :blink:
~scandalous.
Poor pr'ek. -_-

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I don't think he should have bowed down either. But it is in Thailand, and he was smart to have done that. He'd probably receive more criticisms frm Thai conservatives if he hadn't done that. Poor guy. Stupid incident tho.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i felt so sad when i saw the video of him apologizing for what happened. eventhough i dont think he did anything wrong.. i just hope they'll look pass this and still continue to let him work in the industry. he's always been a great actor and singer.

cecilia

Staff member
well now we know that he is not gay.
for sure, he's off them list ..

anyway, i still like him as p'ek
still love him the same but with different image in my head :lol:
i feel bad and sorry for him for getting expose like this.
he should know better not to tape himself in the end too.
at least, he admit to his doing and face the problem unlike some ppl out there.

i forgive him b/c there's nothing to be forgive about. It's only human nature.

jakjann

Jakjann
I think what he do is not wrong, too
he is a man, is normal for a man and it is his private life

he make mistake and say sorry....is better as someone that do it mistake and don´t say anythink
he stand corrected

if he is a normal person, clip like this .... is not more intresant for many person but because of he is a star....

my feeling to him is same...like him and his acting in drama is cool and sweet.....like him more......

สู้ๆๆพี่อ้น

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I feel bad that he's going through this but then it is, in a way, his fault. The man recorded it. I'm sure he wasn't sorry when he film them doing the dded. & once it goes public, best thing to do is apologize. Nobody wants to know what you do in your private life, especially your sex life, well i don't care.

Now he knows not to do it again, it's just a lesson learned. If you're gonna do a private sex tape, better make damn sure that tape is stored somewhere out of reach!

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
omg. what century is it?!! throughout history, there's always been "sex scandals" like it's so unnatural, immorable and not normal for people to partake in.
everybody will eventually have to experience it at least once in their lives...there's absolutely nothing wrong with helping the world go 'round.

the thai media and all the "traditional" standards/perspectives are way overrated. actors/actresses are human beings too, and we all make mistakes. it's funny how everyone wants to judge someone when they're not so perfect themselves.

the guy's only human, and even "gods" know how to have sex...(i.e. greek/roman gods/goddesses...we know the stories of love/betrayal/affairs etc)

I def still love him as an actor and as a person regardless. his story is one that's extremely sad and he's gotten through so many obstacles in his life. he just keeps getting better and better as an actor and as a person with the trials that he has to face and overcome.

nary

sarNie Egg
I honestly dont understand why u got to videotape yourself being intimate shouldnt it be more of a sacred thing whether with your gf or wife why video it?? Unless your drunk and u had no idea wat was happening? Thats a different situation. But from the looks of it both parties were not drunked!!! I dont understand why video taping???

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
What he did behind close door is his business as long as Thai reporters doesn't get their hands on it and exploded out of proportions. :lol: The reporters needs to get a life and find better news then to look for scandal and ruin someone.

I like Aon since I saw him in Sapai Jao, he's a good actor and I like all his works since then. So what he did on his off screen time is his business. I like to keep his clean image on mind and don't want to see any picture or video of him doing anything other than acting, so when I watch his lakorn I wouldn't think of this craziness. I didn't even click on the news links or watch video of him begging forgiveness to those evil reporters. The peoples he have to ask forgiveness to is his ex. for letting the video got out, her family, his family and himself, then move on. He doesn't have to answer to anyone else. I'm sure he'll be a harder judge on himself then anyone else, so leave the guy alone, he have enough without the nosey reporters stick their nose in it.

hlee

sarNie Egg
I hope things turn out ok for him. Poor guy, maybe next time put the phone or camera away from the bed before doing anything.

max

sarNie Elites
First of all, I would never allow my boyfriend or future husband to film us having sex. Of course, "Never say never," but I will always be against this idea. I feel that it is gross and perverted. That is just my personal opinion, though.

I saw Aon for the first time in Fark Din Klin Dao with Yaya Ying, and it is one of my all time favorite Thai lakorns. Even though Aon has appeared in several lakorns afterwards, I never saw anyone of them because I was not interested in the storyline or whatever, but I do like him because of Fark Din Klin Dao.

Well, I believe that what he did is not wrong. If it is part of his life style, then it is simply part of his life style. Right, he should not have to apologize, but I guess if he does not then it would make him "look bad." I guess when the evidence is as clear as water, I guess there is no way of denying it. Whether if Aon was truly sincere or just put on a show to save himself, I felt that he was quite convincing. Even though I cannot understand Thai, I felt like he was really sorry for his actions, unlike Edison Chen... like seroiusly. Anyways, I heard him say the word "sorry" several times and saw his emotions. Well, I hope that things will get better for him and that this is a lesson learned : )

kermint

sarNie Adult
my personally, i think it's normal for human and he does nothing wrong. however, he should not take or record any clip like dat and keep it. they should know better dat, they're celebrity and should be carefully what they doing. POOR for the guy and the girl too.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I agree with you guys that he didn't do anything wrong. He shouldn't have to apologize to the public about it. It is his personal life. Like you guys said, it is human nature. But then he is smart to admit it and apologize because he probably lost all the respect from Thailand. At least this way, it shows that he's a man and willing to accept the consequences for his actions. If it was me, I wouldn't know if I can face people but he's a guy so I guess it's not too bad. Anyways, I would never tape myself having sex too. I don't care if it's my bf or husband. I think it's just stupid.

judyp

sarNie Adult
aww. i feel bad for aon. everyone makes mistakes, we're only human. he made a bad decision and at least he's man enough for taking responsibility for his actions. not that i support his taping or anything, but i think the media is throwing it way out of proportion (just because he's a star). he made a huge mistake, drop it. that's his personal life. i watched one of the clips of him apologizing and i feel horrible for him. it's one of those lesson learned. i still respect him. and he's still a hottie. :wub: