Aon sex clip SCANDAL!!!!!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
my poor p'aonnie! i STILL LOVE YOU NOTHING'S CHANGE...gosh watching that youtube and seeing him get down on his knees and apologizing to everyone was a F R E A K I N killer... sniffsniff i really hope people forgive him and just let it be tat it was in the past cuss really this something tats going way to far...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
^_^ I don't know if anyone mention this already... But who is his ex'gf anyway, what a lucky girl. :p :lol: :loool: hahahaha lolz. :w-scene-pop-corn: :tease:

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Awww..I give him credit for being brave to come out and apologize in public like that, especially in front of cameras and public..unlike most celebs...like Edison Chen his ass at first video tape himself aplogizing instead of coming out to the press and admit his doing immediately..he's also blaming it on that person that had his comp. too..wat an ass....anyways, thailand just need to cool down, I mean all celebs are humanbeing and not everyone is perfect...Each and everyone of us too, have a wild side...anyways, I hope they won't banned him from the entertainment industry...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
this is stupid man why he have to conferm its him for... people make all these sex videos all the time its called havin a private life its pretty annoying about all this... its not like everyone is a virgin around that age... hes a nice guy he dnt need crap poor guy man next u wont even be able to fart in public with out it being in the news

shachibasha

psychotic
well the positve thing about this is that he wont have any gay rumor going out

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I agree there was no need for him to apologize to the media or the public for that matter, It's his personal life and was done behind closed door's, nobody has the right to judge him. BUT the person he really needs to apologize to is his current g/f..poor girl! I can't even imagine what she's going through. It's one thing to do a sex video with your ex, but it's another thing to have kept it so close to him for that long! And to find out about it the same time as the public! Gosh..my heart goes out to her.

max

sarNie Elites
well the positve thing about this is that he wont have any gay rumor going out
LOL... that is true! A lot of actors, not only Thai actors, are labeled gay :/ I mean, some of them seem obvious, well maybe not obvious, but you know what I mean.

cecilia

Staff member
^take Tah's character in BOTON GREEP SOOT TAI, he's so gentleman in front of his wife but behind door, he's with another man :ew .. ew .. ew ..

anyway, edison chen? the chinese actor who's computer have lots and lots of explicit pictures, taken by him, leaks out by someone else.
wanna read his case ... google for edison chen sex scandal :p nvm, here : http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=e...;oq=edison+chen

why would he apologize so much and break down at the press conference...all in all, he didn't do anything wrong...even taping it wasn't wrong or anything...it's just that he should have kept the cellphone in better care since that video was on it...

anyway, i think people are making a big deal out of this and blowing it way out of proportion...and he's male too...just imagine to what extent they would blow out the issue if this were a clip of a female actress rather than a male actor...

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
i just saw the clip. it's pretty crazy. there is no way he can't deny it is him.

but yeah he shouldn't be sorry for wanting to recording himself while having intercourse.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
i don't think anyone should upload the clip at all! i mean put ur feet in his shoe! && he didn't DENY about the whole thang im just PROUD he step up and took the fault for it.

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
Ha ha i wanna see it too! :lol: I mean how bad can it be. It's a cell phone camera not a regular camera. You're not gonna see much. It's not like a Paris Hilton Video. I think the thai media should give the poor man a break. Isn't there better news to broadcast about? Like the Government or something?