Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

ChaYen

sarNie Egg
This thread is too addicting... I don't know how many times I had post today in this thread alone!!! It's not only you YenChai. I need rehab after this. Andrew and Noon is more like a sitcom than a lakorn.

Or maybe Kampang is only saying that the baby in the picture is her baby. After all she is crazy. lol... I think if you show her a picture of a baby girl, she would claim it to be hers. I just hope so... I already lost a little interest in the lakorn when Parn said Rangrong is not the real heir, I guess you can say I'm in denial. I got to emphasize this again, is it me or are they kind of dragging this... AND WHERE IS NUENG [NAT] AT!!! ERG!!!
Addicting thread isn't it? I feel like I can write a whole book of rampage for this lakorn. urgh!

Geesh, as yen cha as I am, this is the only lakorn that has put me on FIRE mode. LOL Maybe I need some "cha yen" to calm myself down. How about Thai Tea Boba? Anyone ever tried that before? Gosh, now I'm so craving for it. LOL

Okay, back to this drama... Kampang's really getting on my nerves now. Or maybe my anger is just spreading towards her direction? :loool: She needs to just snap out of that craziness already right when she saw her baby's picture. Geesh, if I finally get to see a picture of my long lost baby once again, I would not crumble it up like she did. I would at least tore Sangla's face out and keep my baby's picture. Love and adore that picture instead of the FAKE baby that she's holding ALL the FREAKIN TIME. seriously? SERIOUSLY! Yups, I really need some cha yen like Thai Tea Boba to calm my system down. :loool:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Well you know who wouldn't want to be poor again. That is very true in the real world. Glad that they emphasize on that in this lakorn... Crap this is like my millionth post in here today!!! AH!!!

well I wouldn't want to be poor again if I were her.. but come'on is it that neccessary to go all out scheming; breaking an old man's heart, literally, putting it in risk of failing?? cause she's an evil scheming bitch!

ChaYen

sarNie Egg
lol.. yes you can say that.

For me.. yes I know Rawee is equally evil for aborting a child, but what is really messed up for me is that Rong is continuing to hurt Rangsee, Rawee, and Neung eventhough she isn't related to any of them!!! So that leaves me to believe that she's only after the luxury, the fortune, and she's just pure evil and a notorious schemer.
Seeeee, that's why I want Rangrong to be the real daughter of Sangla and Rangsee because I don't want to accept that she's being the notorious schemer doing it for the luxury and fortune. :( That's so messed up. She's a messed up nang ek. Parnrawee's a hyprocritical angel. Oyyyyyy! back to the same old tensions I had! :loool:

Since Parnrawee is being such an angel, Rangrong needs to just do the right thing and get it all overwith. She needs to find out who her real mother is and accept it cuz it will just prove the fact that Parnrawee aborted Sangla and Rangsee's child.

But then, yea... I wouldn't want to be poor again, but geesh! You're not the real heir and has nothing to do with them! Accept that! Oyyyyy!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i really wish they would put more rangrong and neung scenes in. i thought today's episode was okay. i'm kind of mad that they make it seem that Rawee didn't do anything wrong. i think all of this would have been avoidable if Rawee had accepted the child in the beginning lol.

lady0fdarkness

i really wish they would put more rangrong and neung scenes in. i thought today's episode was okay. i'm kind of mad that they make it seem that Rawee didn't do anything wrong. i think all of this would have been avoidable if Rawee had accepted the child in the beginning lol.

I have mix emotions about Rawee.... I can't accept what she did to that child, but gosh RangRong's scheming coniving ways are like unbearable. I was so pissed that she got a hold of the documents twice! What I don't get is why the heck you going to talk in the lobby about an important document?? If its me, I'd be extra extra cautious incase there's a coniving snake waiting in the wings! Ahh... I'm going to go work on my caps! that way I can express more hate towards RangRong!!!!! LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^LMAO Lome, but yeah i think RangRong's actions are pushing a little to the extreme, but I'm mad that Neung doesn't play an important role in this yet. He could like tried to do at least something. And I'm kind of sick of seeing Rawee always with the lawyer guy all the time. It's like wherever Rawee is, the lawyer guy follows.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oooo, what if saengla miscarried her baby somehow or drank so much that her baby died?!?! that would totally make me even more insane!!! haha cuz i want so bad for aom to not be as evil as she is acting right now!!! :wacko: damn, i don't know if i'm in denial or WHAT!! URGGHHH...THIS LAKORN...!! :lol:

yencha, because of this lakorn, you might have to change your name to raunthua or something!! LMAO

ChaYen

sarNie Egg
oooo, what if saengla miscarried her baby somehow or drank so much that her baby died?!?! that would totally make me even more insane!!! haha cuz i want so bad for aom to not be as evil as she is acting right now!!! :wacko: damn, i don't know if i'm in denial or WHAT!! URGGHHH...THIS LAKORN...!! :lol:

yencha, because of this lakorn, you might have to change your name to raunthua or something!! LMAO

^_^ I was thinking of coldFiRE or ICYHOT. idk, or anything that doesn't make sense but makes every sense to me. LOL This lakorn pushed me to the point where I'm already accepting the fact that Rangrong is really Kampang's real daughter instead of Sangla and Rangsee. And because of that, I think that she should just find her real mother and blame Sangla for taking her away from her birth parents and turning Kampang mental. IDK, I can't believe I'm feeling this way, but yes, I'm gonna say it. After Rangsee finds out the truth, he should still forgive Parnrawee for what she for her one evil deed of ordering the life sentence to his only heir. She was young and didn't didn't know better? I'm just making up excuses for her. LOL After all, Parnrawee did show that she loves him truly cuz she kept his medicine in her purse even when she didn't have to. She's as stubborn as Rangrong. It has to stop somewhere. :( So just make peace. I'm not frustrated about this lakorn anymore. I'm tired of it, sick of it, and I officially give up. I need them to make peace, that way I can have peace. Only then will I be able to go back into hibernation mode. LOL

nunoi

sarNie Egg
^_^ I was thinking of coldFiRE or ICYHOT. idk, or anything that doesn't make sense but makes every sense to me. LOL This lakorn pushed me to the point where I'm already accepting the fact that Rangrong is really Kampang's real daughter instead of Sangla and Rangsee. And because of that, I think that she should just find her real mother and blame Sangla for taking her away from her birth parents and turning Kampang mental. IDK, I can't believe I'm feeling this way, but yes, I'm gonna say it. After Rangsee finds out the truth, he should still forgive Parnrawee for what she for her one evil deed of ordering the life sentence to his only heir. She was young and didn't didn't know better? I'm just making up excuses for her. LOL After all, Parnrawee did show that she loves him truly cuz she kept his medicine in her purse even when she didn't have to. She's as stubborn as Rangrong. It has to stop somewhere. :( So just make peace. I'm not frustrated about this lakorn anymore. I'm tired of it, sick of it, and I officially give up. I need them to make peace, that way I can have peace. Only then will I be able to go back into hibernation mode. LOL
I read lots of comments and felt your frustrations. I must admit that this lakorn took me by surprise. This is the first time that I spent so much time thinking about it.

I noticed that most lakorns seem to be pro-life when a victim forgives her perpetrator and lives happily ever after with him.

The writer of this lakorn must have wanted to portrait that ParnRaWee's killing is justified to show her true love for her fiancé. However, he needs to be re-trained to tie loose end to make sense to the audiences. I will rethink the next time the XACt lakorn is shown when the script of the lakorn is not available through my usual source.

I am glad that you can have peace. Have a drink, non-alcoholic, on me through this virtual world.

I will be drinking one and absolutely enjoy reading Yardthip & Grate lakorn or even re-read Cherry & Mart lakorn.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sigh i wouldn't hold my breath that all lose ends will be tied lol lately exact lakorns have left many many looseends or they use a cheap yarn to tie it up lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Addicting thread isn't it? I feel like I can write a whole book of rampage for this lakorn. urgh!

Geesh, as yen cha as I am, this is the only lakorn that has put me on FIRE mode. LOL Maybe I need some "cha yen" to calm myself down. How about Thai Tea Boba? Anyone ever tried that before? Gosh, now I'm so craving for it. LOL

Okay, back to this drama... Kampang's really getting on my nerves now. Or maybe my anger is just spreading towards her direction? :loool: She needs to just snap out of that craziness already right when she saw her baby's picture. Geesh, if I finally get to see a picture of my long lost baby once again, I would not crumble it up like she did. I would at least tore Sangla's face out and keep my baby's picture. Love and adore that picture instead of the FAKE baby that she's holding ALL the FREAKIN TIME. seriously? SERIOUSLY! Yups, I really need some cha yen like Thai Tea Boba to calm my system down. :loool:
Ah I am craving for some. I think I will head out to the local Asian store and buy me a BOBA!!! I think that will cool me down... But I don't think 1 can cool me down lol... *thirsty*

Seeeee, that's why I want Rangrong to be the real daughter of Sangla and Rangsee because I don't want to accept that she's being the notorious schemer doing it for the luxury and fortune. :( That's so messed up. She's a messed up nang ek. Parnrawee's a hyprocritical angel. Oyyyyyy! back to the same old tensions I had! :loool:

Since Parnrawee is being such an angel, Rangrong needs to just do the right thing and get it all overwith. She needs to find out who her real mother is and accept it cuz it will just prove the fact that Parnrawee aborted Sangla and Rangsee's child.

But then, yea... I wouldn't want to be poor again, but geesh! You're not the real heir and has nothing to do with them! Accept that! Oyyyyy!!!
Yeah I agree with you on that. If it doesn't go that way, I want everyone to have a miserable ending! UGH!!!

Sigh i wouldn't hold my breath that all lose ends will be tied lol lately exact lakorns have left many many looseends or they use a cheap yarn to tie it up lol
I don't even think they even try to tie it up. There is too many loops in here already that it would be hard for them to fix it. lol :lol:

BTWN anyone seen today's eppy... Geez I feel like quiting but yet at the same time, I wonder how it will end. ERG!!!

lady0fdarkness

So yesterday's epi. proves how evil Rong really is. She finally convinced Rangsee to hand over all his fortune knowing she isn't his daughter. I wonder if she is going to try and kill him slowly now.

There's no redeeming her anymore.. not for me! If she were the real heir then I wouldn't be this pissed at that evil conniving scheming snake. At least if she is the real heir, then we can safely say she avenging for herself for almost getting aborted.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I kind of feel bad for RangRong. She finally has a father, but then everyone is going against her. I'm amazed that RangRong hasn't done anything drastic like kill someone. I can't wait to watch next week's episode.

maijune

SarNie Adult
there might be a twist at the end...rangrong could be the real heir, like she could be the daughter of rangsit and kampang....but not rangsit and saengla....i rewatch ep 1 at the scene where the fortune teller guy tell rangsit that there will be someone that come to his life...like destroy his life because of what he did to that person....that person is someone that rangsit have not expect...so it could mean that rangsit and kampang used to had something in the past like long time ago that rangsit don't even remember her....and kampang doesn't remember him because she is crazy now but when she recover she will remember him and that he is the dad of her daughter rangrong....too much prediction right...haaaaaaaa....

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i don't like Rawee, she act like she's so innocent and not a fault for anything...

i'm more on Rangrong side. if Rawee won't challenge and thearten Roangrong
i don't think she will be as meanful to Rawee. Rawee is asking for it.....

even though Roangrong know she's not the daughter of Sangla, i'm thinking
she's purposely doing what she's doing to piss off Rawee and have her reveal her
trueself...

i personally think Rawee is the evil and a B.....but she's playing innocenent...
what's the use of finding out who crazy lady and her daughter is....it's going to come back
and hunt her.....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i don't like Rawee, she act like she's so innocent and not a fault for anything...

i'm more on Rangrong side. if Rawee won't challenge and thearten Roangrong
i don't think she will be as meanful to Rawee. Rawee is asking for it.....

even though Roangrong know she's not the daughter of Sangla, i'm thinking
she's purposely doing what she's doing to piss off Rawee and have her reveal her
trueself...

i personally think Rawee is the evil and a B.....but she's playing innocenent...
what's the use of finding out who crazy lady and her daughter is....it's going to come back
and hunt her.....
i agree with what you're saying. seriously, Rawee is not that innocent even if she did it out of love, and the does all these good things now.
but I can see that because Rawee couldn't have children and to know that someone else is carrying his baby, must be heartbreaking, but don't need to push it to the extreme and have an innocent die.

lady0fdarkness

i really was on Rong's side before we found out she isn't the real heir. At first it seems like Rong wanted revenge for her mother and take what's rightfully hers.. but uhh... obviously, at this point nothing is rightfully hers.. and yesterday's episode totally disgust me when she made that poor old man hand over his fortune in his will. She was practically shivering with excitement.

as for Rawee, what she did was wrong when she ordered the baby aborted... but eversince Rong came back, she did try to redeem herself.. she wanted to make merit by helping Khampaeng.. she even agreed to have that acceptance party for Rong. They could have lived happily, but Rong was just out to get Rawee, which was understandable at that point. But now, it's just totally ridiculous how she's trying to hide that she isn't his heir, not accepting the DNA test and talked Rangsee into changing his will. So in my opinion, she's after the big stuff which is Rangsee's empire.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
i really was on Rong's side before we found out she isn't the real heir. At first it seems like Rong wanted revenge for her mother and take what's rightfully hers.. but uhh... obviously, at this point nothing is rightfully hers.. and yesterday's episode totally disgust me when she made that poor old man hand over his fortune in his will. She was practically shivering with excitement.

as for Rawee, what she did was wrong when she ordered the baby aborted... but eversince Rong came back, she did try to redeem herself.. she wanted to make merit by helping Khampaeng.. she even agreed to have that acceptance party for Rong. They could have lived happily, but Rong was just out to get Rawee, which was understandable at that point. But now, it's just totally ridiculous how she's trying to hide that she isn't his heir, not accepting the DNA test and talked Rangsee into changing his will. So in my opinion, she's after the big stuff which is Rangsee's empire.
I AGREE WITH YOU 100%!!! Rangrong's actions are too evil. Even if she die at the end, I would not even feel sorry for her because she deserves it. There is no explanation or excuse for her action beside straight selfish and pure evil. A good person would not tricked innocent people into trap, yet celebrate. Even if she ends up being Rangsit's daughter, she still has no right to come back and revenge. She had never contributed anything to Rangsit's life for the past 20 so years so she does not have to right to come in and claim everything to be hers. Nat deserves to inherit everything Rangsit has instead of Rangrong since he has been there, work, and care for Rangsit. The only thing he doesn't have is Rangsit's blood and what big difference does that even make. Some of u may argue that if parn didn't make saengla abort the child then this wouldn't happen but how can we be so sure.

CTR

The Realist guy here period

Isn't that what you call bàap gam? The fortune teller did tell her that she would pay for her misdeeds. Yes, it is good to do merit but you cannot do merit and still do evil things. It is like saying, please forgive my sin but I will continue sinning because I can still do merit for it to be forgiven. The actions of Rawee is of an egotistic matter and of jealousy? What is she going to do with all of that money, the company and the big old mansion. Pretty soon she will go to the grave like Rangsee. Is she doing all of this to prove that RangRong is not the real heir? Or she is doing it because she wants the fortune?

How much merit do we know is enough to cover our sins? She do a little bit and expect her sins to forgiven? Rawee could have handle herself better especially being the adult in this situation.