Artitarn Ruk (Exact)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ann's supporting in here. oh my garsh next time somebody ask somethin i shouldn't say nothin LOL yah need to watch! it's good :D thanks again lynda for da pix. ann soo tiny lol she's so cute

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just watch part 1 that i rent from the vdo store. it was so dramatic between Oh and JaJa. they both play their character well. i feel sorry for both of them. but i want to see more scenes of them though. but then they are just guest stars. Pim's character is cute. and Captain's character-- he play it well, he match this kind of character. they are a cute couple. this is a sad sweet love story. i like it.

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg, today's episode was so sad....poor captain and pim....man her father and aof are so evil

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i just love watching captain....it's so sad how much pim's father would go to just for her not to remember, he's very controlling...but a very good actor....^^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea pim's daddy is a good actor. dis thread aint have no replies for so long lol i just saw today. dis week infah was w/ petch-thae a lot. i felt so bad for captain when he saw aof propose to pim. captain look like a sad puppy LOL it was sad but i kept laughing LOL he's gonna go disguise himself as a gardner to work at pim's house next week lol dats crazy. deres spoilers but i'll post dem up later. i'm sleepy

Bou

sarNie Adult
i agree this is a great lakorn, for those who arent watchin it are missing out! but its really sad right now..sometimes i cant bring myself to watch it lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
okie spoilers for next week!

mon - 3/31:
phaluang found out from his daddy that ingfah lost her memory so he disguised himself as a gardener to go work at her house to try to bring her memory back.

tues - 4/1:
phaluang wanted to play his instrument (sueng) so ingfah can remember but petch-thae found him first and took the sueng away.

wednes - 4/2:
when ohng-in found out that phaluang disguised himself to get into the house he ordered thep to capture him and beat him. ohng-in lied to ingfah telling her that phaluang the gardener was a robber and he was trying to steal from their house.

thurs - 4/3:
after phaluang was fired he still didn't give up. he sent ingfah a letter to meet him but petch-thae found out and sent people to beat phaluang.

here's pix from tuesday's upcoming eps:

credit: exact.co.th

there was a article that went w/ it. in dis scene aof is supposed to take captain's sueng away but captain won't let go of it. at first when they were rehearsing aof was scared of captain LOL he greng jai captain. so captain was like just go for it don't be scared dat i'm gonna get hurt then aof felt a bit more at ease and they kept rehearsing while captain helped him out w/ da action parts. after the director saw dat aof was ready they filmed and cut then aof came running back and waay (2 hands together) to apologize to captain LOL

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
the lakorn is really good! I really like captain and pim together...they got chemistry and looks extremely cute together! Man, i'm not even up to date yet since i just start watching it....So far i love all the scenes of Pim & Captain!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
why must MY captain suffer so much.....she must be worth it..for all he's going through.....love his determination even though the odds are against him....i mean...she came into his life and interrupted how everything was going....this must be true love for what he's going through....sorry if i sound so harsh about pim...but it breaks my heart when captain is hurt..of course it's only a lakorn, shouldn't be toooo attach....but i am...

thanks diamend for the spoilers^^