Artitarn Ruk (Exact)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
im sorry but in the end i think that cap should end with karakade or ann she's been there for him more sure pim lost her memory but at the same time it annoys me how she tries to find out more about her past but yet it seem like she hesitant; ugh;
lol she hesitant cause of her daddy. da lakorn is sad as hell but it's so good. in da beginning aof seem like he reading his lines sometimes but now woww lol aw too bad those few scenes they didn't re-film after he found da character inside him lol i wish they had a comedy relief in here though like songkhraam nangfah. lmao pei so damn FUNNYYYY

oh yea exact finally posted da spoilers

mon - 4/7:
phaluang was beaten by petch-thae's people so hard that he went blind

tues - 4/8:
karakate found phaluang blind and felt sorry for him so she takes care of him even though he still wanna go find ingfah

wednes - 4/9:
karakate doesn't want ingfah to have anything to do w/ phaluang anymore so she lied to ingfah saying that b4 ingfah stole phaluang away from her. so ingfah felt so guilty that she decided not to follow phaluang and try to gain her memory back anymore
thurs - 4/10:
phaluang found out that ingfah was getting engaged to petch-thae so he went to her house to see her one last time but ingfah's daddy hosed him down w/ water chasing him away

pix from thursday's upcoming eps:

credit: exact.co.th

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I am so loving this lakorn though it is so sad and dramatic. Today's episode was a tearjerker! Imagine discovering your child suddenly became blind and you as a parent can't do anything about it. I don't believe Captain will remain blind. I am sure Pim losing her memory and Captain beoming blind is all being controlled spirtitually by Pim's mom. She wants to prove true love will conquer all obstacles. (in this lakorn ) I think once Pim regains her memory, Captain will get his eyesight back or vice versa. At least I am hoping. Captain, Pim, Ann and Num are playing all their roles tremendously well. I hope Ann will finally give up on Captain and turn to Num as he is so in love with her.

Does anyone know when this lakorn is ending?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i reallly like dis lakorn. da whole cast is real good. it just gets sadder and sadder every eps though :( :( dunno when it ends but it probably don't got much left to go

i wish they had a comedy relief in here though like songkhraam nangfah. lmao pei so damn FUNNYYYY
haha. i agree. songkram nangfah was really dramatic, but it had its funny moments, too. it kept me watching. :lol:

i haven't caught up to the recent eps. yet. can anyone tell me why pim lost her memory?

fun

Expired Sarnie
So this is a sad drama. I would love to see it now. I guess I got to get over that Ann Alicia is not nang ek. No offense I love Pim as well. Two of my favorite nang ek going back to back, not my thing. LOL. I am so bias.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
haha. i agree. songkram nangfah was really dramatic, but it had its funny moments, too. it kept me watching. :lol:

i haven't caught up to the recent eps. yet. can anyone tell me why pim lost her memory?
She got into an accident :p

So this is a sad drama. I would love to see it now. I guess I got to get over that Ann Alicia is not nang ek. No offense I love Pim as well. Two of my favorite nang ek going back to back, not my thing. LOL. I am so bias.
And yeah Ann isn't the nang ek x3 but I still lub her; As for pim she's ok, but she's no ann alicha;

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol but pim is doing real good in here. da whole cast is. today's eps was :( :( :( but oh my garsh karakate she crazy

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aint no good news next week lol here's spoilers:

mon - 4/14:
while ingfah was driving she was thinking about her past so she wasn't paying attention to the road and she accidentally hit captain. then she brought him to da hospital right away.

tues - 4/15:
petch-thae took advantage of ingfah while she was feeling bad about herself because of da made up story karakate told her. ingfah's daddy set up the engagement ceremony and is finding the time for their wedding as soon as possible.

wednes - 4/16:
after finding out that ohng-in had in his will that ingfah will inherit all his assets petch-thae's greedy ass planned on poisoning ohng-in to kill him and slowly tried to take the inheritance from ingfah

thurs - 4/17:
after not being able to find any place to cure ohng-in thep found out that phaluang knows about medicine so he decided to get karakate to convince phaluang to help ohng-in

pics for monday's eps:

credit: exact.co.th

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
I think Ann Alicha looks so pretty in this lakorn and Captain is HOT as always. He acts soooo good and I just wanted to cry with him when he was trying to figure out if that was PIM or not in front of him. Poor guy... I hope we see good news soon... I don't even know what to speculate about the ending... hehe

babiblue4u

sarNie Egg
This is an interesting cast....and storyline....looks like the plot will thicken :) Pim and Captain have great chemistry onscreen, they pull the audience in with their emotions!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
TOO MUCH CRYING...TOO MUCH DRAMA... TOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

i can't stand this lakorn for some reason....Tarng Ruk Torang Nong was dramatic, but still good to watch... THIS ONE....NOT CLOSE AT ALL TO BEING WATCHABLE AND NOT LOSING MY TEMPER!!!!

numfon

sarNie Adult
exact is always " 'ver " .. haha 'ver with the slap scenes, 'ver with the sex scenes, 'ver with the love scenes, 'ver with the deja vu scenes, 'ver namnaoness, now 'ver with the drama.. crying, crying crying :loool:

i stopped watching this eversince Infah got into an accident. heheh

ceelover

sarNie Egg
OMG, they tormented captain too much. It's a pretty interesting drama. I really liked Captain and ann together. They are so cute. She is so pretty in this drama. Hope they can do one where they are a couple.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
TOO MUCH CRYING...TOO MUCH DRAMA... TOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

i can't stand this lakorn for some reason....Tarng Ruk Torang Nong was dramatic, but still good to watch... THIS ONE....NOT CLOSE AT ALL TO BEING WATCHABLE AND NOT LOSING MY TEMPER!!!!
for real u thought their other one was dramatic? it was so typical though so it was real plain to me. i sat through da whole thing cause puri was in it LOL even though his character was annoying as hell but i like dis one a lot more than their other one. dis one was based on a novel. i agree though man it's too much but imma sit through it til da end LOL as long as aof is still alive in dis lakorn i'll still watch hahaha

Bou

sarNie Adult
I really like watching this lakorn, especially because of the cast and storyline..It has been draggin for a while now but it looks like its starting to wrap up soon. i can't wait to see what happens next. I love Pim and Captain together on screen and hopefully they'll get back together off screen. And I agree, captain does get torture alot in this lakorn, I feel so bad for him and for her..I hope that there's not going to be anymore misunderstandings between the two.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
It's so sad. I just can't believe that Pim and Captain are so close..I guess they are very comfortable with each other since they did dated before....