Artitarn Ruk (Exact)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol no ann aint die karakate did LOL today's eps was weird man. petch-thae cracked me up again though. when ingfah told him he was goin to hell he was like if i go imma take u w/ me wifey and tried to kiss her LMAO and ingfah just cries and cries lol aw boo it's ending tomorrow :( :( :( :(

babiblue4u

sarNie Egg
Sad Sad :lmao: 1/2 of the cast is dead!!! well, at least the annoying ones!! Yes Ann's character is teaching Aof's character how to punch like a man in hell now, haha!! Na, I didn't really want her to die in this movie, I just wanted her to get over Captain and end up w/ Num which sucks cuz she didn't!!!! Im mad about that cuz she tried her best to rectify what she did. That should at least count for something right? cmon writers!!!! But AOF did die as we expected!! Num shot the shit out of him....I bet if he had a machine gun, AOF would be full of lead bullets by now!! Everyone hates the guy!! He went down in flames and he wanted to take both Captain and Pim w/ him!!! what a jerk!! too bad ai jao ley!

I dont know, everytime a lakorn ends...i dont feel satisfied for some reason?? Maybe cuz I dont want it to end?!!??? They should make a lakorn that never ends and keeps getting better and better!! haha, so that way we all have something to look forward to watching and talking about!!!!

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Saw the ending episode today...so cute. Although I am sad the lakorn is now over, I am glad it ended as it was dragging a bit there. I only wished the dads would have had an opportunity to explain to Captain and Pim they were destined to be together anyways because of Pims mom. This was such a great lakorn...one of Captain's best since Kep Pan Din and Mueng Dala....he is such a hottie in here! B)

babiblue4u

sarNie Egg
Saw the ending episode today...so cute. Although I am sad the lakorn is now over, I am glad it ended as it was dragging a bit there. I only wished the dads would have had an opportunity to explain to Captain and Pim they were destined to be together anyways because of Pims mom. This was such a great lakorn...one of Captain's best since Kep Pan Din and Mueng Dala....he is such a hottie in here! B)

I'll have to agree w/ you Tina...maybe the writers were in a hurry to finish it up but it seems like towards the end, they forgot what the beginning of the story was about and forgot to tie up loose ends about the ring, her mom and his dad's story, and how they all come together. Even though its great that they end up together, it would of been better if the ending was more moving and heartfelt!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i think they changed the script. the summary they gave b4 was way different. but after aof died it was so damn boring LOL he was crazy til da end LOL

kraap my feet lmao

credit: aofpongsak.com

for real was it dat necessary for num to shoot him dat many times. dat was nasty when he died he was chokin on blood and shiet.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I think it makes sense that Karakade die in this lakorn. She definitely didn't deserve that guy who's so much in love with her. She had no feelings but so blinded by her love for pr'eng. The part where she asked the pr'eng to promise her that he would come back to her....and he just ignored her and walked away. And the part that she's so dump by calling Peth-Tae that they were on their way to help n'eng ....her friend (this guy) should just slap her. I agree when he said Karakade did everything for selfish Karakade and not for pr'eng. Anyways, who else died in here beside Karakade and Peth-Tae? I hope pr'eng's friend and his dad didn't in die here.

Keniji

sarNie Egg
this lakorn made very little sense to me towards the end. to be honest it's been a bit boring, but i watched it anyway :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i liked this lakorn....love captain and pim together...ann alisha was amazing also..can't believe she died...so many tears shed and so sad that so many died :( but i loved the music and it was a happy ending YAY!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn made very little sense to me towards the end. to be honest it's been a bit boring, but i watched it anyway :lol:
i think cause they changed da storyline. they changed a lot. dunno y but toward da end it got real fun to watch then after aof died it got so damn boring lol

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oh man... Ann died in this one.... i like her better than Pim.... geez....

is this lakorn worth watching???

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
i enjoyed it all, although some of you didn't.. pim and captain's acting was great! they make a hot couple, and for some reason, i just don't see the connection with captain and ann.. i mean, they are both good actors and actress, but there's no "click" between them in my eyes.. that's just my opinion.. i love this lakorn!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i liked it too but it might've been better if they stuck to the original script. but then again what if they stuck to the original script and it sucked LOL whatever i still liked it. captain and pim got wow chemistry and i really like num but i don't see him in dat many lakorns. da reason y i started watching was for tua raay but captain and pim really wowed me in here :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oo somebody posted after me but months ago lol aof don't wanna take on pra'ek roles so we'll probably keep seein him as da troublemaker or some other supporting role :D