Artitarn Ruk (Exact)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I havent seen this yet so is Ann nang rai. She is too cute to be one.
Seriously! I like Ann why is she nang rai?! Oh well...I hope she can come back and play n'ek in her next lakorn.

omg. aof loooks HOTTTTTTTTTT! and pim &captain should sooo go out! rawr! did they really used to date? =)
Yep that's what I heard but they broke up...wonder what happened? :huh:

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
she's not nang rai she more like the second nang'ek, but yeah i want to see her as the main nang'ek, but it's ok at least she's changing up her roles.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
that looks like a HOT willing...the first episode is so sad....but the preview for the second was hysterical...can't wait to watch it^^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! did Sirasak sing the openning..godness i miss his singing so much....Exact alwasie have reallie good lakorn soundtracks...wahh!

wat does the title mean?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 03 Preview :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7TmyVXCMM8

Go Go Ann Slap That Chick LOL; And Go Go Aof x3

Im routing for the bad guys in this one lols;
lmao for real khun chaay petchthae all da wayyy :lol: but i don't think ann is raay. she's probably just real annoyed of pim LOL oh my garsh pim's such a brat. when she painted on her grandparents at dat party i was like what da hell is she doin she aint 5. goodness she's grown she should know to respect her elders jeezus. she threw a tantrum at da party LOL how silly. man aof was only in da beginning for a few min. i hope next eps he'll be in it a lil longer :) oo here's pix from 3num 3mum filming. i think it's gon air tomorrow:

credit: aofpongsak.com

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OMFG! did Sirasak sing the openning..godness i miss his singing so much....Exact alwasie have reallie good lakorn soundtracks...wahh!

wat does the title mean?

yep sirasak! I can tell its him just by hearing the voice lol and the song is I believe Dao Garb Tawan meaning The stars and the ugh tawan tawan... sun? LOL if your talking about the lakorn title its Wish of Love something like that cause Art Ti Tarn is like wish and Ruk is love ^___^

lmao for real khun chaay petchthae all da wayyy laugh.gif but i don't think ann is raay. she's probably just real annoyed of pim LOL oh my garsh pim's such a brat. when she painted on her grandparents at dat party i was like what da hell is she doin she aint 5. goodness she's grown she should know to respect her elders jeezus. she threw a tantrum at da party LOL how silly. man aof was only in da beginning for a few min. i hope next eps he'll be in it a lil longer smile.gif oo here's pix from 3num 3mum filming. i think it's gon air tomorrow:
lol yeah pim is such a brat; I hate how all her roles are like that =/; and she threw a tantrum for the dumbest reason ever ugh; I hope she gets slapped at least once by Ann! LOL and thanks for sharing the pics girl

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw the previews, looks promising according to what I saw. The background and dressing looks very authentic.

I can't wait for to actually sit down and watch.

Finally P'Captain back on screen. He's totally unrated.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i like pim and captain and ann.....the funniest part in episode 2 was when captain's pants fell off......i could stop laughing...he is so hot........and keep getting hotter :drool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid

wat does the title mean?
i think somethin might've happened to KhoOnxNouxWanxJai's post when she wanted to answer u lol athithaan rak means to wish for love

i like pim and captain and ann.....the funniest part in episode 2 was when captain's pants fell off......i could stop laughing...he is so hot........and keep getting hotter :drool:
LMAO when pim was like u tryin to show off ur body to captain during dat part i was like :loool: is she seriousssssssss. captain so skinny lol

numfon

sarNie Adult

:loool: :loool: :loool:

haha.. pim has the baby face.. ann has the baby voice.
both of the n'eks are so bratty. pim's willing to do anything that's against her father's will, and ann goes after captain. she even threw him her lei and gave him the eyes. ohmygee. LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yeah numfon and not being biased or anything but I've seen Ann in different roles LOL but Pim no matter how many lakorns I see her in she's always bratty >.< except for tawan tard bullapah; maybe just a little bit;

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I've watched the first two episodes and its great so far. From the ending previews, it looks like Captain will go blind and Pim will lose her memory later on in the lakorn. Yeah, Pim is bratty in this lakorn but Captain and her are so cute together. I can't believe she will travel afar to find her mother's first love for her mother, even if that means going against her own father. That's just unbelievable but then again this is a lakorn. :p