Aya's baby's father?!

ANTI-anti hmong

sarNie Egg
Heaven's Coins is a really old movie, i know. but i saw awhile back and i liked the first season very much. i read the episode summaries online however and i was SO disappointed. It said that in the last episode Aya goes home to give birth to her baby. Who! Is! The! Father! ??? is it Shuchui or Takumi? Somebody tell me!!!!

ANTI-anti hmong

sarNie Egg
i just read what i wrote and i realize that i am a bit vague. i mean that i was disappointed with what i read about the 2nd season and i want to know what happens at the end of that. Sorry for the confusing phrase of words.

Nameless

N i n j a
pii-nky said:
omg! hold up! are we talkign about Ayumi?? ==i feel lame..haha
[post="67987"][/post]​

The girl in the drama heaven's coin. Yeah, when I first read the title of the thread, I was confused to.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
Heaven's Coin... i've never heard of that drama? alright, im gonna have to check out around the thread for a review.

Anika

sarNie Egg
ANTI-anti hmong said:
Heaven's Coins is a really old movie, i know. but i saw awhile back and i liked the first season very much. i read the episode summaries online however and i was SO disappointed. It said that in the last episode Aya goes home to give birth to her baby. Who! Is! The! Father! ??? is it Shuchui or Takumi? Somebody tell me!!!!
[post="53188"][/post]​

Shuichi is the father. It is a really good series, but tragic ending!

Quarter

Tell me about it.
this is a good j-drama. i still LOVE it! been too long i forgot their names, all i remember is Aya. but i think it's Shuichi's baby. i complained over months who is the daddy, then i concluded myself that it's Shuichi's baby.