Ayumi Hamasaki

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
yeah, my brother is obsessed with her. he made my mom buy all these ayumi things for him when she was in Thailand. ;D She is pretty and I like that one song I think it's called "Heaven"? Yeah, she sort of reminds me of Jolin Tsai at some time.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
JaM said:
yeah, my brother is obsessed with her. he made my mom buy all these ayumi things for him when she was in Thailand. ;D She is pretty and I like that one song I think it's called "Heaven"? Yeah, she sort of reminds me of Jolin Tsai at some time.
[post="35450"][/post]​
yeah, that's so kewl...i didn't buy it cuz i don't know where they sell it so i jux download it....

Nameless

N i n j a
JaM said:
[post="35450"][/post]​

I like to think that it's Jolin who copied her style. Ayumi has her own style and when I saw Jolin tryin' to look like her, I knew right away that it was Ayumi's style.

Her song 'Heaven' is catchy.

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
Nameless said:
I like to think that it's Jolin who copied her style. Ayumi has her own style and when I saw Jolin tryin' to look like her, I knew right away that it was Ayumi's style.

Her song 'Heaven' is catchy.
[post="35562"][/post]​
i agree...
i like her style
she's very pretty too.
i think she's soooooooo cute in her younger pics. lol

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
her eyes r so big..... all plastic surgery.....

anyways she has her own style and that's good ^_^

btw always like her nails mouhaha :lmao:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
kalaya said:
yeah!!!!!!!!!!! i know, she's so pretty is all i can say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="35553"][/post]​
yea with all the plastic surgery but hey! if she got the money more power to her..

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
pink mafia said:
haha...yah..she's totally had plastic surgery
[post="40898"][/post]​
yea especially her EYES! haha ^_^ so girlie who wish your eyes are like her .. don't im sure you're pretty JUST the way you are !! besides having big eyes is not all that .. stuff fly in easily hahah

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
pink mafia said:
haha...yah..she's totally had plastic surgery
[post="40898"][/post]​
aww...you guys r jux jealous..my friend have big eyes and she's not plastic surgery... too jealous.... :lmao:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
rainie_vang said:
aww...you guys r jux jealous..my friend have big eyes and she's not plastic surgery... too jealous.... :lmao:
[post="41363"][/post]​
jealous!??! hahahah!!! my eyes are as big as hers naturally!! but you wanna see proof? dont say i didn't warn you that imma break your heart! B)

here is ayumi hamasaki before and after surgery tada!!

girl she's known for this.. but im not gonna hate her for it she got money shoot if i got money i would get some stuff corrected hahah but i dont like the fact that girls look at these celebrities and feel bad about themselves..

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
KawaiiTennyo said:
jealous!??! hahahah!!! my eyes are as big as hers naturally!! but you wanna see proof? dont say i didn't warn you that imma break your heart! B)

here is ayumi hamasaki before and after surgery tada!!

girl she's known for this.. but im not gonna hate her for it she got money shoot if i got money i would get some stuff corrected hahah but i dont like the fact that girls look at these celebrities and feel bad about themselves..
[post="45520"][/post]​
y would it break my heart jux becuz she have plastic surgery...taht's not even true too because u can lok different in pictures... by the way, that pix doesn't lok a bit lyke her...:shocked:

u act u noe her so much...lyke she's related 2 u or sumthin...