22歲 22 Years Old
身高 168 (Height)
體重 60 (Weight)
興趣 : 跳舞 (Hobby : Dancing)

王子 Wang Zi (Prince)
17歲 17 Years Old
身高 173 (Height)
體重 53 (Weight)
興趣 : 跆拳道、唱歌 (Hobby : Taekwando & Singing)

小煜 Xiao Yu
21歲 21 Years Old
身高 172 (Height)
體重 58 (Weight)
興趣 : 彈吉他、看電影、唱歌 (Hobby : Playing the Guitar, Watching Movie & Singing)

小傑 Xiao Jie
20歲 20 Years Old
身高 174 (Height)
體重 61 (Weight)
興趣 : 跳舞 (Hobby : Dancing)

威廉 Wei Lian
22歲 22 Years Old
身高 176 (Height)
體重 67 (Weight)
興趣 : 運動、啦啦隊 (Hobby : Exercise & Cheerleading)

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
prince is hot!!!! he is sometimes compared to arron from fahrenehit...
i heard that this group did a series called brown something....sugar...it about 6 guys who are enemies... having the same dad... and they have to live with each other for about a year...and they go to school with nine annoying girls... or something like that.. iono.. i have to go check that series out...

credit...asianfanatics.com
Do you think that Arron Yan (Fahrenheit) and Prince Wang Zhi (Lollipop) have many similarities?
For me... YES!
Both are:
-youngest in the group
-cute guy
-hairstyle
-looks
-both are shy type

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/-talk398506.html <<<<clicky..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aaron and Prince have similarities but I think Prince is much cuter well that's because he a bit younger than Aaron and still has his baby face.. hehe. He's super adorable. Prince and Ah Wei are my favorite from Lollipop.. hehe Lollipop sounds a bit girly for their band but its okay.. hehe. I love their songs and voices ;) I think that 183 Club, Fahrienheit, and Lollipop band has similiarites though because all 3 bands are close to one other girl band 183 Club/7 Flowers, Fahrienheit/SHE, Lollipop/Hei Se Hui Mei Mei :wub:

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
well.. prince is a bit cuter than arron and he does have a baby face still.. my favorite in lolipop is xiao yu!!!!! OMG!! HE"S SO HOT!! but to bad.. i have arron already.. if i didn't have arron.. i'll go for him or prince...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
WOOOOOWWWW!!!! I can't believe it when i read Wang Zi profile...HE's 17 ONLY!!!!! I thought he was older than that...hehe......*WAIT* Is that their real profile? and i also think Ah Wei looks like TANK when he smile..... ^_^

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i remember now, back then when i was watching this mini show of S.H.E., just because it was the promotion of their album PLAY, i didn't know that the opposite sex character in here are BBT! they kept saying bang bang tang...i thought it was just the chinese language....but it was actually the boy band...hehe....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CQjnw7Ld8c

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
hey.. i saw them in a show.. don't know what's it's called.. but all of the members of BSM..(lollipop, hei....)were in the show... i was confused..
the show was 2 singing group vs. each other.. and fahrenehit was on there(the only reason why i watched it..).. and then i noticed that ao quan and prince was on the other team vs. fahrenheit..and the rest of the guys was in he audience..and then i heard this annoying.. but cute girl voice..then i noticed that the host was ya tou!! <<she's my favorite girl in the group.. and the other host was tong tong...so i'm confused.... i read somewhere that they was the most popular in that show.. so the singing industry people just wanted them in a series..then later decided that they are going to be in a singing group... is that true???

OFF TOPIC...and yes..i always have to have this in my posts..: anyways.. i think that Xiao Yu and Ah Wei could act.. I KNOW THEY'RE NEWCOMERS...that's why i'm not fully saying that xiao yu and ah wei are only the good ators..but.. i know that Wng Zi will improve his acting skills.. cause he's more popular(in my point of view and the infos that have of him..)and i think that directors will want him to be in more series than the other members..

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
To Ao Quan of Bang Bang Tang.. and Wu Chun&Calvin of FeiLunHai and Jerry of F4: how does it feel to be the oldest in your group??? it must feel like your their moms....

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for the link!! and gui gui is so cute!! at first..i didn't really like her.. but then.. she got better.. and i finally want her to do Pi Li MIT with arron..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
To Ao Quan of Bang Bang Tang.. and Wu Chun&Calvin of FeiLunHai and Jerry of F4: how does it feel to be the oldest in your group??? it must feel like your their moms....
I loved Gui Gui from the start she's too adorable but yeah that post was halarious.. LMAO!