Best Lakorn Lines?

cecilia

Staff member
Not best quote .. but best scene for me <3!!

Sood Sai Pan: Thiti dragged Gan out of her classroom and ordered her to work to pay off the loan.  They got into some heat argument again.

Gan: Why? Why must you destroy my life all the time? ... You should be happy, right, that I can get out of your life? I won't be the surplus in your life.  And why are you doing this to me? You're having fun, right? Do you hate me that much?

Thiti turned around .. frustrated .. and rushed in for a DEEP KISS and said he hates her so much .. so much that he wants to keep her by his side to make her feel miserable -- more of him being miserable lol

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
cecilia said:

Sood Sai Pan: Thiti dragged Gan out of her classroom and ordered her to work to pay off the loan.  They got into some heat argument again.

Gan: Why? Why must you destroy my life all the time? ... You should be happy, right, that I can get out of your life? I won't be the surplus in your life.  And why are you doing this to me? You're having fun, right? Do you hate me that much?

Thiti turned around .. frustrated .. and rushed in for a DEEP KISS and said he hates her so much .. so much that he wants to keep her by his side to make her feel miserable -- more of him being miserable lol

Awh, so that's the best scene for you from Sood Sai Pan, huh? Hehe, thanks for the translation, Cecilia. I :heart: that scene, too (Vill and Toomtam's emotions are too perfect during that scene and get me every time :cry:). And many of their others! Too hard to pick a favorite or the best one. Plenty of good quotes/lines out there from all the lakorns...I'll have to think about the very best/most memorable ones! :scratchhead2:

Thanks for sharing all your favorite quotes/lines, everybody! :grouphug: They're all hilarious and really touching!!! :lolyup: :thumbsup: :yes: I love reading all of them very much! :clap2:

Raindrops said:
Just recently finsihed the Khun Chais series..one of my favorite line is from Khun Chai Puttipat when he was telling the grandmothers that he was marrying Kaew.

Ya Oon: You want to ask permission to marry her?
Chai Pat: No I'm not asking permission. I'm just telling you.

he knows what he wants and he's going to go for it without caring what his family will have to say..now that's a real man.

Ooh, that sounds super sweet and romantic! :cry: :spin: I agree; that's a man right there! :wub:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
cecilia said:

Awesome scene! Gave me chills.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Awesome scene! Gave me chills.  

:rofl: I was quite offended with the cheap kiss, for we know what they're both capable of, but I suppose even that doesn't stop Thit and Gan's bittersweet interaction (Toomtam and Vill :wub:). :yes: Like I said in my previous post: I just heart their emotions during that scene! :D Thiti and his erotic whispering techniques! Gan and her vulnerably innocent expressions! They're too perfect for each other! Gah, if only they had have more scenes like that one in SSP!!! Argh, now I'm getting upset again! :annoyed: :smack:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:rofl: I was quite offended with the cheap kiss, for we know what they're both capable of, but I suppose even that doesn't stop Thit and Gan's bittersweet interaction (Toomtam and Vill :wub:). :yes: Like I said in my previous post: I just heart their emotions during that scene! :D Thiti and his erotic whispering techniques! Gan and her vulnerably innocent expressions! They're too perfect for each other! Gah, if only they had have more scenes like that one in SSP!!! Argh, now I'm getting upset again! :annoyed: :smack:

Seriously! I thought Tui was the only one who was capable of doing that, but Toomtam, I admit he's pretty good too. HAHA.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Seriously! I thought Tui was the only one who was capable of doing that, but Toomtam, I admit he's pretty good too. HAHA.

Eee hehehehehe! :ghehe: Tui, as in the same Tui who's playing with Kwan U. in Fah Jarod Sai, right? Ooh, I didn't know he can whisper so erotically, too! Now, you've got me interested! Tell me, girl, is he also the same Tui who paired up with Aom Piyada for a lakorn or something? Eh, I'm too lazy to look it up at the moment. :lol: You know, I :heart: Guy's whispering, too. :pervie: Oh la la, that man can speak in a low tone all day to me! He and Toomtam! I'll never get bored, listening to them! :blush: Well, I'm pleased to hear you think Toomtam's pretty good at whispering! :lolyup:

cecilia

Staff member
I lost count of how many times they kissed .. each time he pulled her in .. my head was filled w/lots of thoughts .. Not many people can do this to me ...

To add onto that -- ending:

Thit asked Gan if she loves him ..

Thit: I have something to tell you. I don't want you to misunderstood anything anymore.

Gan: About what?

Thit: I knew it for awhile already ... that you're not the Gaandawasi I knew in Prajuab.

Gan: Since when?

Thit: That night .. in Huahin. *blush*

Gan shyly turned away.

Gan: Why didn't you tell me?

Thit: I'm scared that I'll loose you again.  At that time, I don't care of who that woman is.  All I know is that the woman who was w/me in Huahin that night is the one I love.  There will be no Gaandawasi this or that ... just you .. and only you. 

Gan felt touched.

Thit: What about you? Do you love me at all?

Gan shyly shaked her head in denial.

Thit: I don't believe you. I know that you love me too.

Gan: Who told you?

Thit: You did!

Gan: Huh??

Thit: Your eyes told me.

Gan closed her eyes.

Thit: When a woman closed her eyes .. it means that she allowed herself to be kiss.

*He went in for a kiss

Gan: I didn't ...

Thit: Allow ...

Both smiled

Thit: I know ...

*He went in for another kiss .. she responded -- end of our favorite kissing lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Eee hehehehehe! :ghehe: Tui, as in the same Tui who's playing with Kwan U. in Fah Jarod Sai, right? Ooh, I didn't know he can whisper so erotically, too! Now, you've got me interested! Tell me, girl, is he also the same Tui who paired up with Aom Piyada for a lakorn or something? Eh, I'm too lazy to look it up at the moment. :lol: You know, I :heart: Guy's whispering, too. :pervie: Oh la la, that man can speak in a low tone all day to me! He and Toomtam! I'll never get bored, listening to them! :blush: Well, I'm pleased to hear you think Toomtam's pretty good at whispering! :lolyup:
Yes, that man. I mean he doesn't whisper erotic things life Toomtam, but his low, deep whispers turn me on. Haha. Its not acting for him at all, its like he's using his regular seductive tone. I first noticed it in Panthai Norasing, and I was like oo this guy is different. Haha. I gotta go check out Guy and Vill's erotic scene again. Haha.

AikOm^_^

Cecilia, I counted about 15+ full "mouth-on-mouth" kisses for Toomtam and Vill (including both twins). Hahaha, is the blush for you or Thit/Toomtam? :lol: I agree with Thit: When a woman closes her eyes, she's asking to be kissed. (Oh, my words! :D) Even though I didn't understand word for word when I was watching it live, I knew enough (from Aiyaja's summary and from watching their emotional expressions hehe) that Gan/Vill closes her eyes so that he wouldn't see the truth in them. My thoughts were, "Ooh, like that's going to work. Toomtam/Thit has his way of forcing the truth out of you, girl! I bet he zooms in for a kiss." And he does! I love it how she opens her eyes even before he kisses her (after he says that kissing line to her); it's just too perfect! :wub: She is able to see his heart in his eyes after the kiss and vice versa; no need to act so shy, Gan! :blush: Ooh, Thit's lovesick expressions can work wonder on any girl! :spicy:

phatman said:
Yes, that man. I mean he doesn't whisper erotic things life Toomtam, but his low, deep whispers turn me on. Haha. Its not acting for him at all, its like he's using his regular seductive tone. I first noticed it in Panthai Norasing, and I was like oo this guy is different. Haha. I gotta go check out Guy and Vill's erotic scene again. Haha.

Yay, I guess correctly! :clap: Oh, I see! :lolyup: So, Tui has a low, deep voice, huh? Now, I really got to check it out! Guy and Vill's erotic scene?!!!!!!!!!! I :heart: the sound of that!!!! :woot: Well, besides that scene, I'll be checking out their flirtatious scenes as well, for those are the scenes in which Guy softly whispers to her, tempting her! The sly devil! :drools: I'll be re-watching their scenes, as well as ToomVill's racy scenes, in SSP in a little bit before going to sleep!!! :pervie: :drool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm back in with some Nang Rai Sai Lap lines :p  I swear Margie & Peter's character are just too hilarious not to love! 

Them both opportunists ahahaha :3

Zoe:  "Just now you were holding me... and poked me in the head with your chin.. And your chest... it was rubbing against my face."

Bate:  "I was holding you and you were hugging me!  And you rubbed and rubbed your face all over me!  We're even now!'

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aikoden said:
I'm back in with some Nang Rai Sai Lap lines :p  I swear Margie & Peter's character are just too hilarious not to love! 

Them both opportunists ahahaha :3

Zoe:  "Just now you were holding me... and poked me in the head with your chin.. And your chest... it was rubbing against my face."

Bate:  "I was holding you and you were hugging me!  And you rubbed and rubbed your face all over me!  We're even now!'
Haha. Oh aikoden, I loved that scene. One of my favs.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lol, i just have one and it's "Mia Ja" Kob from TRRR!!!

Oh, here are some more from TRRR:

"I don't have a girl of my dreams, i just have the woman i love"

"If you can tell your heart what to do, them please come teach me how"

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
cecilia said:

I watched this again and again.  One of my fav scenes too. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Luerd Kattiya (Tik J. & Aom P.)

(Dara visits Anothai for the last time before his execution)
Dara: I want to be a fool. I want to be just Dara. Dara who doesn't have anything except her old friend on the island.
Anothai: Time doesn't wait for anyone. We have to move forward. The future Queen of Yasothorn must not let anyone see her cry.
Dara: This is the last time I will cry. I promise I won't let anyone see me cry again. I want to tell you that the rest of my life I will live for your dream only, even though I will live without a heart. My heart will crumble with your body. I will not have anyone else, I will not love anyone else, I will love only you, Anothai.

I need some tissue....   :teary:  :cry1: :cry:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, I can type several from Koo Kum ! But since the lakorn is recent everyone probably know it. Anywho, Luk tal loy Keaw w/ KOB&brook, this scene is toward the end where KOB was force to marry this rich guy her parents approve of,

KOB: You might have my body but not my heart !

Brook: I don't mind .

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
There are so many lines from 365 Wan Hang Ruk with Anne T. and Ken T. that stuck with me. It's hard to choose since everything is so relate able to my relationship and my life. It's also one of my favorite lakorns ever.  :heart: 

1. P'Toon (Ken) and his father's heart to heart talk after Lan (Anne) and Toon had a misunderstanding
Father: I don't know what problem had happened between you and Nou Lan, but I want you to get rid of the old problems first before you start a new one.
Toon: Whatever that is a problem, I won't touch it.
Father: Fixing a problem is not the same meaning as floating above the problem. Sometimes men like us don't know that we are the cause for women to fight for men like us.
Toon: But if she is confident in me, the problem wouldn't have occurred.
Father: And have you done anything for her to be confident of?
Toon: Me choosing to marry her, shouldn't that make her confident that I chose her?
Father: A marriage is like planting one tree.
Toon: And I intend to, Dad. That in the end, our tree will grow so big.
Father: You only look at the beginning and at the end. Toon, see, along the way if you don't watch out for the ants and insects that eat the roots of the tree, would you still have the ending? A marriage life is along the way that you both have to live together.

2. Lan's visit to the future after foreseeing P'Wee's death (her best guy friend who is in love with her since they were college students)
Fortune teller: You were able to bear your curiosity for long.
Lan: Psychic, right now everything is so chaotic, I want to know how I should fix it.
Fortune teller: Were you able to think of who did it?
Lan: HEY! I'm not here for you to retort me, I want to know what I should do.
Fortune teller: The future occurred by present time. 
Lan: Well, this is the future.
Fortune teller: If you believe right now is the future, then you need to find present time.
Lan: Psychic, can you stop equivocating?
*Lan receives a devastating phone call and gets up to leave*
Fortune teller: You may only have one opportunity in your life time. Find present time.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
This isn't a romantic line lol but it's beautifully written. Just saw the last episode of Sai See Plerng and I love Por's voiceover at the end. Hated the lakorn but loved the line.

"People who consider their desires above logic and reasoning, above righteousness is the biggest sin of all. Greediness is the source of suffering."

It sounds a lot better in Thai than English. Almost like a poem. I'm not sure why I like this "moral lesson" speech more than others that have popped up in other lakorns that tries to teach a lesson but I just do.

I also liked all of Por's/Buri's rants against Sai at the end. It was so satisfying to hear the good guy get to point out to the bad guy why they were so wrong. I've never seen that in any other lakorns before,

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jeanie1 said:
This isn't a romantic line lol but it's beautifully written. Just saw the last episode of Sai See Plerng and I love Por's voiceover at the end. Hated the lakorn but loved the line.

"People who consider their desires above logic and reasoning, above righteousness is the biggest sin of all. Greediness is the source of suffering."

It sounds a lot better in Thai than English. Almost like a poem. I'm not sure why I like this "moral lesson" speech more than others that have popped up in other lakorns that tries to teach a lesson but I just do.

I also liked all of Por's/Buri's rants against Sai at the end. It was so satisfying to hear the good guy get to point out to the bad guy why they were so wrong. I've never seen that in any other lakorns before,

Why am I reminded of my humanities professor all of a sudden? Haha. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Why am I reminded of my humanities professor all of a sudden? Haha.

Lol, it's poetry. I don't even necessarily like it for the moral lesson, the meaning is not that new or deep. It's just the words strung together somehow.

I'm a fan of Por after this and I only watched like 3 or 4 episodes of the entire thing.