Beurn Chala Barngaew

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if you guys remember her or not but she's one of the nang aek from Darb 7 See Munee 7 Saeng...The one that died...But anyways here's her e-mail address if anyone is interested in writing to her...

ple@chaiyamitchai.com

She's a ligay star..She plays as one of Chaiya Mitchai's nang aek..I don't know if you guys know that or not though...But here's her in ligay clothes...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Naw...she's not the nang ek from dab 7 see manee 7 sang..she was like a 3rd nang ek..she was the girl with Sing...or whateva!

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
o, now i knoe who she is... she is da nang 'ek da got w/ pra' ek twins.. da one w/ da moustache.. thanx for da email.. but not intrested... havent seen her lately, but da lastset was from tep sum radoo... shes a giant in there..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
What? The one from Tep 3 Reur Doo is Ann Jariya Mitchai...Beurn is the one who liked Singh in Darb 7 See Munee 7 Saeng..And Ann got Boy at the end..The other twin died...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow long time no see her... last time i saw her in kwan fa nah dum with masit. i'm not that big fan of her, though. :huh: (wait a minute! it is her, right?)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah i know but she did it in kwan fa nah dum, right? that's the only boran i saw her in. .... hopefully, i'm right on this.. :huh:

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
What? The one from Tep 3 Reur Doo is Ann Jariya Mitchai...Beurn is the one who liked Singh in Darb 7 See Munee 7 Saeng..And Ann got Boy at the end..The other twin died...
[post="59281"][/post]​
oh her... sorrie still not intrested... da blind girl in dap 7 see manee jet sang...