Boran Lakorns On Youtube

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Can anyone give me the summary of Tahp us Sawin. Thanxs
It's about P'ke who's father is god and mother is demon...the guy playing the P'ake in here is the same guy in Neemani...well, here his mom wanted to get out from the underworld to wonder off, when she met one of the god, they fell in love and had P'ke..the God was punished for his action and his mom didn't want to raise P'ke so she left him with her brother in the underworld..to make the story short, P'ke went grew up, went to look for his mother...his mother in here is a total bitch..she trick the King into marrying her..anyways, she was punished at the end and Na'ke and P'ke lived happily ever after..

moon_luv

sarNie Egg
It's about P'ke who's father is god and mother is demon...the guy playing the P'ake in here is the same guy in Neemani...well, here his mom wanted to get out from the underworld to wonder off, when she met one of the god, they fell in love and had P'ke..the God was punished for his action and his mom didn't want to raise P'ke so she left him with her brother in the underworld..to make the story short, P'ke went grew up, went to look for his mother...his mother in here is a total bitch..she trick the King into marrying her..anyways, she was punished at the end and Na'ke and P'ke lived happily ever after..
Thnxs for the summary!

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Tep AsaWin is a good lakorn. It was done by channel 3. The p'ek character is so cute. He messes around with the n'ek alot like teasing her.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ahhh this sucks I was watching E-nao on youtube on taewliew's channel, but her account is suspended! Anyone else know where I can watch it? Or is able to write Enao in thai for me? LOL I don't have thai scripts on my pc =/

thanks a bunches!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't like the lakorn. I just like Kate Thiyada I want to watch it for her <3 LOL I haven't seen her in a Boran for quite some time

meng

sarNie Hatchling
can anyone in here help me the link to watch komin the old version. i thought i saw the link samewhee but can't find now. i really want to watch.