Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

thuy

sarNie Egg
I just finished watching ep. 8 and it was awesome! I love it how Aum cares about her.....and also that Ann denies to kiss him, because she feels guilty to still be married!

oh man, I can't believe that this lakorn has so many sweet scenes between pra ek and nang ek :rolleyes: I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
every time aum and ann hug, my heart skips a beat, so intense. so sad he got beat up. i love nerdy aum, i wouldn't mind having him as a husband, he looks GOOD :drool: i can't wait for tomorrow's episode. so much misunderstanding and a lot of slapping too. oh yeah, art's body is so SEXY! and the little boy is so cute, so was aum's son ^^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I love this lakorn so much that I'll be screen capping this lakorn from here on guys! I started a new lakorn blog. Follow this link www.kwarmmeud.com, and then click on the lakorn tab or click on the link I've got on my current post. Enjoy! :D

cecilia

Staff member
It's so cute of JAJA AND ART to act lovely toward one another ..
Art was so cute when he mumbling to himself that -- he wants to marry and start having kids.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
aside from the R -- sb is good BUT i love my JLR more
big big big yes... I love my and your JLR forever....

hmm well Umm, he has his inner self conflict. Maybe when he lost the battle with his evil scarred self he took revenge by raping her. Since this lakorn likes to go unpredictable maybe that's why they threw in the R scene. You know since we all think awww...they are getting along well and boom he R her.
totally agree cos aum is still contradicting himself about ann so this might lead to R scene... moreover, I notice that aum seems so lustful about ann... am I the only perverted here???? cos from all the touching, hugging n kissing scenes... he seems cant control himself and he does portray his role well or he is like this in real life.... wink wink... maybe I read too much of u guys fanfics...lol....

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
nawwww i love it how aum and ann are so touchy touchy in here :wub: ep 8 was really good too! poor jorm gettin hauntin by himself :( poor fella .. i guess he's just fightin with his own demons atm .. which leads to the R' perhaps. iono cause accordin to the summary
it said dat he R' because "Jorm tried to chase away his thoughts *hallucinations of taywun* ... that the woman might have been Naree, the more the image became clearer, THE MORE HE PUNISH NOUNCHAINAI IN ORDER TO COVER UP HIS OWN FEAR OF FINDIN OUT WHAT HIS WIFE WAS HAVIN AN AFFAIR *punish as in r'ing her is what i take it as*"
lol did dat i even make sense .. k now im second guessin myself BUT maybe there isnt an R scene haha

hmm anyways enough of my blabbin lol .. anyone gonna make a BBK mv? so far no ones made any huh? maybe i should make one but iono how lol.

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my god i can't believe it!!! i overslept and missed today episode :lmao: oh well i might have to watch it later on youtube!! however if any1 mind telling a bit ab next week part???

cecilia

Staff member
lol .. looks like, next week, John's going crazy too ^^
I thought that Kik left for good today but man, she have to COME BACK TO RUIN things next week too :(

LOVE TODAY SLAP/FIGHT with the n'rais ^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love how ann just became fierce and didn't get all emotional seeing her husband with some girl. and that little boy, it was so sad to watch him get hit and also when he was chase after that car, awwwww :( he is so adorable. can't wait to watch next week's episode.

i wish i was ann, all those hugs that she and aum share, i'm so jealous. also i'm jealous of jaja, she got to dry his hair.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Aum's is so intense in here. I really like him in this lakorn. and I love how he always wear the white white beater - SO HOT!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i wish i was ann, all those hugs that she and aum share, i'm so jealous. also i'm jealous of jaja, she got to dry his hair.
i m also very jealous too... this lakorn is so great with lots of touching and touchy scenes; I am super in love with aum

Aum's is so intense in here. I really like him in this lakorn. and I love how he always wear the white white beater - SO HOT
he is very hot and great in here... I really hope that aum wins awards with this great lakorn; I mean in acting...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol yeh im here lily ^^ i havent watch ep 9 yet so im gonna go watch it now =D
edit: BTW just curious how are the ratings going for BBK right now? o_O anyone know?

thuy

sarNie Egg
After watching ep.9, I can understand why he changes and kidnap and r... her. In the beginning of the ep., he woke up because the revenging Taywun got to him and he knew that he is not healed yet. When Aum was looking for Ann in her room, he said to her that she must believe in him and if one day he changes, this is not his real self. She must remember him as Jom! Aaaah, so sweet he fears to lose her :rolleyes: