Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
idk but im really lovin BBK! it doesn't seem draggy tooo me as of now! in the beginnig alittle but im lovin it! it's sweet/sad/scary and thrilling hahaha... my sr=orta lakonr.

epi 10 is crazy! i can't wait for epi 11 it's gonna be good! aum is going crazy again!!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
idk but im really lovin BBK! it doesn't seem draggy tooo me as of now! in the beginnig alittle but im lovin it! it's sweet/sad/scary and thrilling hahaha... my sr=orta lakonr

yes... I was really moved with the scene where ann confronted aum and he became crazy again... it was so sad and the part when he said sorry to her at the end is also very touching... love aum's and ann's performance very much...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
the little boy was sooo adorable and funny. the ceremony thing was so cute until ann sees taywan. and it was wack seeing aum trying to drown ann, scared the heck out of me. the end of ep. 10 was somewhat sad, but i thought it was sweet that they will not do it alone, but together <3 can't wait for tomorrow's ^^

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I couldnt agree more that the little boy is so cute and all the casts are so professional... the big mouth girl is somehow funny at the drugged scene in the beginning...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hi poor u...
:lol: i am truly poor eheheh

Kashie, you can just watch it and try to understand as much as you can ^^

Today episode is FUNNY --- the secretary girl went crazy ^^
i can...but i'm real busy w/ juz Aom's lakorn & Dum Kum..not enough time :lmao:
my senior year and its so busy....if the next batch of lakorns suck which i have a
feeling it well...tis is surely on the top of my list..*tears*

lilypha

sarNie Adult
then take yr time... as for me, I love to catch it live as it is more exciting... I started by watching with no clue at all and afterthat I watched subbed version but after a year, I can watch it without subtitle now... I am so happy...hahahha
my senior year and its so busy....
good student lol... luckily I am already finished school but I miss school time and deadlines of assignment... enjoy your school life then...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
It will give me so much pleasure if that evil lady mother in law would get a taste of her own medicine that she's been giving and trying to give to Nongchanai. I wonder how she's going to act!!

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Wow!! this lakorn is really crazy!! though so good too!! i cant wait for the next episode !! hehe they going to the jungle now!! Ah remind me of JLR!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i been missing out , i just return today , so tell me is there an 'r scene yet ? did i came back in time ?

pze

sarNie Adult
sarn!!!! welcome back weve missed u...r u doing ok now.....

hehe as far as the r scene there isnt one yet well see if there is one today....

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i been missing out , i just return today , so tell me is there an 'r scene yet ? did i came back in time ?
sarn, boo, i hope ur ok and are not hurting too bad!! we missed you!!! u didn't miss the r'scene yet, girl. actually, you came back JUST IN TIME for the R'scene. i think it's going to be in todays eps...if not the next one. i could be wrong, but either way, it's almost here...in a matter of like two eps. LMAO

sarN

sarNie Granny
i alway seen to come in on the right time when it come to r' scene --- even in a crictial moment haha

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow. today was so crazy. i didn't expect what went down. poor ann, the evil mother is sooo crazy and wicked. and aum took ann to the jungle (totally reminds me of JLR lol) next week's episode looks so good, i can't wait.