Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I need to catch up on the lakorn. I've been busy watching comedy lakorn like dum kum, mae ka kanom waan, and sai seub delivery. I know I'm a bad girl.
no you're not... i am watching mae ka kanom wan, artit ching duang, love beyond frontier 2 so i am pretty much book and trying to catch up on bbk. i want to start on porp pee fah and continue ruk nee kiang tawan. i started on mia luang but i dont think i want to continue, aump and tui already pisses me off lmao... i dont think i will watch dum kum even though i heard it is very good.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh yeah fun tae pang gorn! no bed action ... honestly I didn't watch the full lakorn because my parents liked it and I think I was still in my teens when it was airing lmao and I didn't want to watch lakorns with my parents i prefered to watch it by myself.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^i actually like it... it made my heart ache for months. but chemistry wise, at first i was like whoa num and ann lmao what an odd pair what was ch3 thinking but i guess it all work out fine. i think it was more of the ost that made my heart ache lol

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
off topic:

You know why today is quiet? because the board is not working for some people. We're having a slight issue so only a few can get onto SW.

^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am glad I am not experiencing that problem. This morning my aunt called and asked me where do I download lakorns from. I gave her the url but she said it wasn't working so I thought Darvil was cleaning it up, but seems like I was wrong. I got in fine.

Thanks for news. =D I was like where is everyone... hehe

lilypha

sarNie Adult
thanks for the spoiler pics love them aum and ann..
I will be bored without this lakorn... maybe turning more attention on yard's lakorn while waitign for ateam

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Isn't there suppose to be an episode airing today?

Oh yeah and about the board not working for some people...it didn't work for meeh when I was at work..but when I got home it was no problem.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
They did not have to drag it on with today's episode. This should have been the last episode but they added some unnecessary scenes with them finding out what had happened. Very unnecessary in my view because it just did not fit.

cecilia

Staff member
i came across the lakorn on YT gosh u gals make me wanna watch
it now..but it seems i can never watch an old lakorn w/ out subs *tears*

anyways i'm reallie infatuated w/ the bad guy in tat lakorn i dunno he's juz so attractive
to me somehow :huh:
haha. he's a good looking man too .. but in this lakorn, i dig Andy -- LOVE HIS BODY STRUCTURES on that one shirtless scene :drool:

I need to catch up on the lakorn. I've been busy watching comedy lakorn like dum kum, mae ka kanom waan, and sai seub delivery. I know I'm a bad girl.
krystal, you didn't missed much, a bunch of craziness, other than that, it was dragging LOl+

Oh yeah fun tae pang gorn! no bed action ... honestly I didn't watch the full lakorn because my parents liked it and I think I was still in my teens when it was airing lmao and I didn't want to watch lakorns with my parents i prefered to watch it by myself.
same here, it's more enjoyable when you watch it by yourself --- as for TPG. i didn't watch it b/c it was sorta of take place in the boran time .. only a few of them will interest me but for some odd reason, this one does not interest me at all even though i'm a NUM and Anne fan LOl

They did not have to drag it on with today's episode. This should have been the last episode but they added some unnecessary scenes with them finding out what had happened. Very unnecessary in my view because it just did not fit.
I couldn't agree more. i, too, thought it drag --- D-R-A-G !!!!!! :angry:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Um, okay, the mother and the son are gonna sit there and calmly confess ALL their wrong-doings?? LOL that whole scene about them sitting there "confessing" everything was a little odd. even if they were caught in the act, wouldn't they react more crazily and even ask for a lawyer...something like that?? i don't know. it just felt weird how they all just went into a room in the hotel and spoke out about everything they did. they didn't go to the police station or anyting. LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i like the lakorn too. overall, it was good. aum and ann had great chemistry together and i like the cast too, love jaja and art. in the last two episode, i like them. i like the ending, it was cute. ann looked super gorgeous in the last episode. and aum looked like a handsome devil :drool: with his white suit. i was super shocked when the mother shot her own son, i was like WTF, but i applaud her when she was in the psychic ward, that was good, her acting gave me chills and i applaud her for wearing no make-up, adding more to the crazy look.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
yeah I agree with u that aum looks so hot in white suit... the crazy mother made her character so convincing... If I have to vote for best acting of all casts , this is the only lakorn to be named....

jaja should get a lead role as she is so cute... I never liked art but now he proves me wrong... thong is the funniest one among all... I love his charactor in spicing up the scenes...

cecilia

Staff member
wow! this is one CRAZY LAKORN ..
everything got twist and turn -- didn't expect the mom to kill her own son
too bad, she never really love him that much or maybe she does and help ease of his pain quicker by taking his life.
overall, A CRAZY ONE !!!!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I think this ending is good for everyone and of course for chakrit though his life got decided but his life had been controlled by his mum ever seen... this storyline reminded me of Spong, a chinese ghost film...

overall, I still love aum no matter how crazy he is and the lakorn is... heheheh die-hard fan...

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
The ending was pretty good, a good happy ending with everyone there! and i liked how they actually show what happend to everyone in the end kinda, not juz leaving it a mystery and ending with just pra ek and naung ek. I still can't believe dat crazy old lady killed her own son! woowwww -_- how cold blooded is she. Although she went like super crazy in the end and got sent to a mental hospital, i was hoping that she woulda killed herself right after she shot her son -_- but sadly, she didnt! i dont think she deserved to live after all her evil doings! she killed so many ppl. I mean chakrit was bad too but i mean i think his mom deserved it worst <_< :angry:

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
It was a good lakorn. The best performance ever from Ann and Aum, but not the best lakorn. Of course, it was good overall, but it dragged a little bit in the last episodes... and their craziness drived me crazy !