Boy Pakorn and Margie Rasee

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OMG! I love this magazine of Margie & Boy the most. So beautiful & Handsome. :D
Thankkss :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
^^ Ahaha! I know right? I totally agree. I love this shoot. Although there isn't much, action speaks louder than words and it totally satisfies me. :thumbup: lol

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
This is by far the cutest Bargie photoshoot together! :thumbsup:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
This is cute...I love Margie's hair like that. Makes her look mature....Boy
is cute as usual

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! i love this shoot!!! its so friggin adorable and sweet but yet sophistocated. amazingly done and theres so much chemistry between them - ive loved this pairing since wayupak montra! margie looks really good with this hairstyle; it suits her perfectly!

thanks for sharing!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
my favorite's the last one, his head on her lap! how friggin adorable. could they look anymore like a real couple...! it's such a cute photoshoot but in a classy way too. That's the way Bargie rolls lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG I didn't expect Margie to actually rock "sexy". It's very classy and nice but that one photo of Boy holding the heart up... I LOL... Boy is like saying this is mine, no one else can touch. Haha I can't help but think dirty. Boy is sizzling hot. Give me a fan somebody.

Step

Mrs James Ma
:shock2:  :shock2:   :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy: OOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG BARGIE ARE HOOOOT SOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOT  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  BEST PICS