Boy Pakorn

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
I don't really care whether the person he slept with is a ladyboy or not. I wouldn't think any less of Boy as a person due to his sexuality because I see it as something normal and truthfully, many Thai actors out there are homosexual. What irks me though are two things. One, Boy isn't being very cautious about his sexual relationships. Whoever leaked those pictures is wrong because it's an invasion of privacy but since he's a celebrity, he should have been more careful when sleeping around casually. Like Khun Somrak said, there are both advantages and disadvantages to technology (in this case, cellphones) and it become a disadvantage to Boy's situation. Another is that he dragged his mom into this issue by bringing her to the conference. As a mother, I can understand that she wants to be there to show support and plead the fans for forgiveness but it shows that he's not manly enough to handle it on his own. If he dares to do something that might have an impact on his career if leaked out then he should be responsible to accept it. He's almost 3 decades old but relies on his mom? I don't think that's right. To be frank, I say this whole thing is blown out of proportion. He wants to apologize for denying it at first and for disappointing those who have been a part of his career but it's not a life and death situation that requires a press conference. 

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
pink_juliet_kashie said:
That's it!?

The Thai media act like no one ever sleeps with anyone. Like the industry is only full or virgins and saints. (Sorry if I'm being too blunt) Yes, you probably shouldn't be sleeping around, but honestly I think that is a very private matter and that is up to the person to decide who and when. Boy is not married nor even in any sort of relationship, he is a single, good looking guy. That other person doesn't seem to be anyone's wife/ GF either...she just probably wanted attention, not much of a "scandal" here. Ouy! P'Boy no need to cry over this. You should just think of this as a learning experience.

Btw if the Thai industry can forget the Film's and Pinky's scandals, you have nothing to worry about.

agreeing with you 110%.... he just needs to watch his back when it comes to stuff like this... now i'm wondering who that Bi-otch is that's asking for attentioin....tsk tsk tsk...

lol btw.... that's some ugly feet i see in that picture.... does look kinda manly lol anyhoot it's okay, i still love you Boy Pakorn...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@thai-lakorn; Thanks for clarifying that he "did" come out to deny it at first. I didn't know he did.

Well I can understand why he cried because he let a lot of his loved ones esp his family down with this kind of news. And he received an enormous amount of love and support through IG from his darafriends, co-stars, fans...etc, which I think Boy didn't expect. That might of been one of the reasons why he was choking up during the press conference. Gahh poor guy...Btw. I noticed that out of the 4HJHKK gang members, Chalida was the only one who uploaded a support pic for Boy. Hrm.

Let bygones be bygones.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Ip.smilez Margie also tweeted about it saying "I believe everything is gona b fine....." and Boy replied "I love u sis" or something. I was confused for a bit, but now everything makes sense. I really do hope everything will be alright for Boy because I love him and I wouldn't want his career to be over over something so little.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I understand fans are disappointed...but I think the newer generation has progress more in turn of acceptance?! at least I would hope...I don't like one night stands, i'm more conservative...but who The hell am I to judge HIM?!  He's an adult and what he does is his business, his actions does not hurt or harm me as a Lakorn viewer....But I get how some ppl aren't like that and it distort his "image"

I thought Pinky scandal is worst and ppl forgot and she's back in the game again...

The ugly FEET made me look at mine...and damn mine is pretty damn ugly too -.- hahahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
spanky said:
I understand fans are disappointed...but I think the newer generation has progress more in turn of acceptance?! at least I would hope...I don't like one night stands, i'm more conservative...but who The hell am I to judge HIM?!  He's an adult and what he does is his business, his actions does not hurt or harm me as a Lakorn viewer....But I get how some ppl aren't like that and it distort his "image"

I thought Pinky scandal is worst and ppl forgot and she's back in the game again...

The ugly FEET made me look at mine...and damn mine is pretty damn ugly too -.- hahahaha

HAHA. I just HAVE to comment on your comment. YOU made me look at my feet. My feet aren't pretty, but compared to her foot...dayum, mine are pretty as hell! Albeit a bit dirty, but still! Haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omg you girls are hilarious. Laughing a storm here haahha ya made me look at mine too hahaah reminds me of Sawan Biang bts how Anne didn't want Ken to look at her feet during the scene where he had to massage it lmaooo

@queenyeon, aweee I wasn't aware of that :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
Omg you girls are hilarious. Laughing a storm here haahha ya made me look at mine too hahaah reminds me of Sawan Biang bts how Anne didn't want Ken to look at her feet during the scene where he had to massage it lmaooo

@queenyeon, aweee I wasn't aware of that :(

Haha. I remember that part. She was all like she felt embarrassed.

My gawd. Who cares who he sleeps with? I, for one, don't. All I care for is his great acting performance, ability and skills, and good looks. And may I say that that girl/transgender/katoey/ or whatever the hell that person is, lucky? It ain't like it's the end of the world. Ooh, superstar having sex in Korea! No biggie. Boy needn't cry about that because it's not an issue that the public deals with. It's his own personal issue and problem. He's grown; he can do whatever he wants. At least my poor man ain't involved in drugs. Now that, I can understand.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Some fans saying his crying was fake. I personally think he cried because he felt guilty for at first he lied to us that it wasn't him in those photos. After all Boy was loved by everyone including reporters, wasn't him? He must be feeling guilty for being dishonest. I truly understand he said he was confused. 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
spanky said:

phatman said:
HAHA. I just HAVE to comment on your comment. YOU made me look at my feet. My feet aren't pretty, but compared to her foot...dayum, mine are pretty as hell! Albeit a bit dirty, but still! Haha.

you guys are so freakin funny! JUST MADE MY DAY 555555 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
He cried because he's sorry to his family. Since he's the oldest of his brothers he probably feels like he's let them down by having a scandal out in the open. Obviously everyone knows that people are having sex, but having his dirty laundry out in the open, is to him, embarassment.

I still like him as an actor though. And he's a friendly person in general. He isn't married so whats wrong with one night stands? If you're both consensual adults and careful with protection, go for it. Just know the consequences that follows.

I remember who the chick is. . . 

x0unerthanlater

thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:

They were talking about it on ตื่นมาคุย (Tuen Ma Kuy) TMK - P'Woody's morning show. And Moddum gave lots of hints as to who it was. Said it was a guest that appeared on TMK before. She's not exatly a celebrity, but someone who wants to be "famous". She's had a scandal with P'Fluke a few months back. I don't want to say any names, but let's just say, she's a Maxim model.

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:
They were talking about it on ตื่นมาคุย (Tuen Ma Kuy) TMK - P'Woody's morning show. And Moddum gave lots of hints as to who it was. Said it was a guest that appeared on TMK before. She's not exatly a celebrity, but someone who wants to be "famous". She's had a scandal with P'Fluke a few months back. I don't want to say any names, but let's just say, she's a Maxim model.
but it's actually not her. they had it all wrong on TMK show and someone came out to confirm and wanted to sue the show for misusing kratai's name. plus, she looks nothing like the person that boy was chatting on line with.

x0unerthanlater

jarofnothing said:
but it's actually not her. they had it all wrong on TMK show and someone came out to confirm and wanted to sue the show for misusing kratai's name. plus, she looks nothing like the person that boy was chatting on line with.

Really? Usually Moddum has his sources correct. No wonder TMK took down they clip of that airing off their facebook. (TMK didn't use her name in that clip regarding Boy. They only hinted that it was her.) No one's really talking about it anymore, I guess everyone was more accepting than Boy thought. I hope it doesn't affect his Lakorns.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Moddum has been given wrong hints before so I never trust him whenever he says something. He's not in any position to speak on this issue on tv like that.