Bpee Kaew Nang Hong (Red Drama)

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
i"m so lost guys.... i'm on esp. 3... and Ae isn't dead yet? How and where did you guys get to see that part, or did I just miss the whole part that this is your verison of how the movie should go... i'm so lost and confuse right now...

I like Ae, esp when she plays a sweet girl role rather than a MEAN girl. she match sweet and weak role more.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol. No, no. Ae is going to die, but not right now. Many in a couple of episodes, but not now. What we were talking about is based on what we know from before.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm so jealous of Ae, i want to be Pikul the part Rath hug & kept kissing her cheek and there will be a kiss on the lip too. so jealous so jealous. 555+ most of Dan's la korn he always get to kiss his nang aek. :p

nolee

sarNie Adult
jeeez, Dan is sooo annoying!! especially for telling Ae that Kik was going to rape her!! UGH!! makes me sooo mad lol. I feel so bad for Ploy when them dudes raped her.. & the other two girls killed themselves. I can't wait to see the next episode, half of me kind of like Ploy for some reason, she's so badass LOL.

and Kristy your song is playin EVERYWHERE girl!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omigosh! pra aek is so bad. liar,with evil plan. but i still don't hate him. Dan is too cute to hate.555+ i just laugh/smile when he pretend to be hurt and tell his evil lie story to her. Dan play his character so well that make a lot of people hate him.people are saying Sin is the pra aek and Khun Rath is the bad guy.555+ but to me Dan is still the pra aek but just in a bad way. fun to watch. i can't wait for ep.6 will be good. heheh....

nolee

sarNie Adult
honestly i don't think Dan looks like a p'ek, he's so...small. lol. He's cute and everything but I can't see him with Ae whatsoever so I'm kinda glad that they're not getting together at the end, I still wish Num was the main.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Who can possibly hate Dan :lol:
He's too cute even when he's evil :p
I prefer him with Aey, rather then Ploy. I think Ploy looks older then Dan then Aey :D
And that dude that likes Aey, his character is sad and all but I find him funny..LOL.. :lol: cuzz his face looks sooooooooooooo sad sad sad :lol: :lol:

onahc

sarNie Elites
That girl Ploy is a great actress, she steals all the scenes she's in. She's ugly but can act really well. I'm glad she was given the opportunity to play the n'rai role. I gotta give credit to Dan too, he's really good, as well as the other actors(Ae, her mom, Kik and the girl who plays Uer). The weakest link is Ae's dad, Jaklin Amalat, he was never a really good actor.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ploy is not ugly...well maybe in the lakorn cuz they dress her up like that but i think shes prettier than ae...my opinion but i love the theme song...so nice....
fern is just funny in here eventhough this is suppose to be drama but she brings the comedy into it except the part where she tries to kill herself....i heard her dad is well known in the industry and i was wondering who is he?

Kina

Dubsteppin'
honestly i don't think Dan looks like a p'ek, he's so...small. lol. He's cute and everything but I can't see him with Ae whatsoever so I'm kinda glad that they're not getting together at the end, I still wish Num was the main.
He looks like an adolescent. I don't find him cute at all.

Althoooouuuuuggghhh, he has superb acting skills.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
that sucks! they cut out the kiss part. and i was waiting to see it. :p why they have to cut it out. it's not fair to Ae+Dan they both play the kiss scene esp. to Ae it was her first kiss on the lip, i mean they both agree to play it for real but then didn't even get to show it. what a waste. <_< and it was a prime time la korn why not show it, even his la korn with Benz they show the kiss and it was the evening la korn.
ch3 sucks!!
aarrgghh :angry: but Khun Rath is so bad. such a jerk! he saw the other girl and dump Pikul. but i still love Dan. but starting to hate pra aek in here. the nangrai is so cruel and scary!!!

onahc

sarNie Elites
ploy is not ugly...well maybe in the lakorn cuz they dress her up like that but i think shes prettier than ae...my opinion but i love the theme song...so nice....
fern is just funny in here eventhough this is suppose to be drama but she brings the comedy into it except the part where she tries to kill herself....i heard her dad is well known in the industry and i was wondering who is he?

there is nothing comical about her role. it's quite sad actually, she's always in tears for love that will never be reciprocated.

nolee

sarNie Adult
her character isn't comical but there is something that's just funny. i understand what you're talkin bout TubbyTinker, cause I laugh at her too. lol I think Ploy is cute even when she's dressed like that, she looks like a doll. Oh and I find it really hard to believe that that is Ae's first kiss! lol She's like what 26? lol. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like the song but so sad though. i havent even seen epi 1 but i did watch the epi credit and it looked really sad. ae always play these type of role where she has to cry alot. the theme reminds me of koo kam. i never expect them to choose ploy for this role cuz her roles normally dont stand out.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ahhh fine! No one wanted to share so I watched it myself tofay...Hmpp! lol

Wahh! Everyone is so aggressive!! They hire their people to rape another person, then it backfires on them too. Dan is an a**. PLoy is stupid!! Her reasons are so ignorant. Ae is so seu beu or as I want to say, naive!!