Bpee Kaew Nang Hong (Red Drama)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dan's dad put a curse on that whole house and who ever die in that house would never be born again. Dan's dad thought Dan was killed by them not by the lightning itself. Ae was not reborn because she was going to wait for Dan to return to her. Basically, her soul linger in the past and does not want to move on. I hope that helps a little bit.
Okay, but if Dan's Dad placed a curse on the whole family or house, wouldn't that include Ae too? So if Ae wanted to reborn, she's still stuck right? I've been skimming a lot so I'm confused here and there. Or it wouldn't affect Ae because she actually died before Dan right?

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Okay, but if Dan's Dad placed a curse on the whole family or house, wouldn't that include Ae too? So if Ae wanted to reborn, she's still stuck right? I've been skimming a lot so I'm confused here and there. Or it wouldn't affect Ae because she actually died before Dan right?

Yeah, I think he placed the curse after Ae was already dead. He sent thugs to murder the remaining people who he thought were responsibility for his son's death.

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
it's interesting the way things turn out in the present. i know ae is suppose to be the victim but she is getting annoying cuz she's so dumb. her mother even said he never did love you and he never will. i guess that's what she deserve for being so stupid. it's possible for dan and ploy to be innocent in their present life cuz they don't know what they did in the past.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm so jealous of Ae. so many love scenes between her and Dan. :p but i like it. :lol: so sad for Pikul though pra aek never love her. first century he trick her. second century he's under her spell. and the ending is so sad. i feel sorry for Nirath. it's going to end next week. i will miss Dan a lot. hope he will have a new la korn again this year. and his new album out too. cross my finger.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i'm so jealous of Ae. so many love scenes between her and Dan. :p but i like it. :lol: so sad for Pikul though pra aek never love her. first century he trick her. second century he's under her spell. and the ending is so sad. i feel sorry for Nirath. it's going to end next week. i will miss Dan a lot. hope he will have a new la korn again this year. and his new album out too. cross my finger.
i get excited when i see dan and sometime i just feel depress because in his eyes i see d2b and it reminds me of big...

sweetbabe

sarNie Egg
this lakorn is okay..but i want to see more of Sinn. He is handsome..I want to see more of him in other new lakorn as pra eak..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omigosh!!! Ep.15 the love scene: their bed scene look so real. Dan play it so well,how he move his head and face,body. Can't tell if he really kiss her or not, because of the camera blocking. but it look so real. too much love scenes in here :p

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
who is dhe monk, nun and lil boy suppose to be ???

nolee

sarNie Adult
can someone explain to me why Dan fell in love with Ae again? I didn't understand that part.. like he remembers his last life but he don't remember Saraphie? .. then all of a sudden he fell outta love with her or something? lol.

CTR

can someone explain to me why Dan fell in love with Ae again? I didn't understand that part.. like he remembers his last life but he don't remember Saraphie? .. then all of a sudden he fell outta love with her or something? lol.

That is because Ae put a spell on him so Dan is basically seeing things. He doesn't remember a things until he was rescued by Sin.

CTR

who is dhe monk, nun and lil boy suppose to be ???
The monk is Sin. Sin in the present is the descendant of Sin. Remember, Sin raped P'eer and she was pregnant with his child. Sin sent her to live with his mom and he spent the rest of his life as a monk. The monk is speaking through the little boy somehow. His spirit anyway. The nun is the nun. She is from this generation and she was the one who raised Ploy (I'm using her real name here) since her parents abandoned her since birth in the present generation.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
The monk is Sin. Sin in the present is the descendant of Sin. Remember, Sin raped P'eer and she was pregnant with his child. Sin sent her to live with his mom and he spent the rest of his life as a monk. The monk is speaking through the little boy somehow. His spirit anyway. The nun is the nun. She is from this generation and she was the one who raised Ploy (I'm using her real name here) since her parents abandoned her since birth in the present generation.
dhanks fo dhe clarification!
:p i see i knu dhe monk is sin juh wanted so sure :lol:
Sin raped P'eer? is dhat dhe girl who likes him buh he didnt like her???
i dont remember Sin raping anyone. :lol:

sunisa

in epi. 15 who is the necklace that Dan found at the bottom of the lake belong to?is that the one Sin's son wore?
nvm...now i know who it's belong to.