Bright Girl

yerky_v

sarNie Egg
have anyone seen this drama?...if you have...can you tell me if it's worth my time downloading?.....thanks....

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
The one starring Jang Nara? If it's that one, I gave it a 4/5 rating, it's pretty funny.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
oh my gosh girl! if you haven't seen it- get it! it is so good! i got one that's translated into my language and then i also bought the original one too- it that good! it's a ten out of five for me! nara and hyuk had wonderful chemistry! it's just so cute! if you want a summary, i'll write a brief one for you too! it's hightly recommended!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
biava,

here is a short summary for you. sorry i just saw this post today. i rarely check the korean section- lolZ!

jang nara is a student and has to go work in another town becasue her parents owe money. she goes to work at the "bitch's" house but then eventually works for jang hyuk too becasue the bitch's mother is like his mother. jank hyuk is the manager/director of a cosmetic company along with the bitch's mother. he is a short temper guy with little care. he always give nara a hard time but then laughs behind her back meaning that he really thinks she's cute. they eventually developed feelings and cares for each other along the way. nara is leaving because she won a painting contest for jang hyuk's company and has the money to pay for her parents debt. they departed and met one year later at a baseball game where both of them were involved in. baseball is one of the special thing between them. Jang Hyuk eventually goes bankrupt becasue he is too reliant on one of his worker who laters betrays him and took his position in the cosmetic company. he is extrememly crushed and weak but then now nara hellps him. he now gets a chance to live like a poor person because you can say that he is a spoiled person but also an orphan. he eventually gets his company back by playing with his betrayed worker and everyone around him which at times he breaks nara's heart becasue of his beheavior. reading my summary won't do the serie justice. you'll have to watch it!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
that series is good.//// it's really funny and the main guy jang hukis hot he did volcanoe high!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
ahaha..i liked this series because of Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara because they are so cute together! But then the bad guys in this movie are horrible bad guys...i seriously think they are the worst bad guys ever...

calla

sarNie Adult
omg, i currently watching this drama.....its so good and funny. i have to admit that both Nara and hyuk are so cute together. as for hyuk he's kinda annoying at first because is too mean to Nara, but then he became so adorable after he has feelings for her. and as for Nara...she talk too much......lolz