Buang Hong

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
This lakon drags so much. Nothing ever happens. Pancake fights with either the other hotel employees or Numfon and her posse. Where is the development and progression in this lakon? I'm tired of her getting scolded by Vee over and over for the same reason. Do something different for once, geez!

Hey we all run out of patience already;but let's give the drama a break.I'm quite positive that next week's episodes would make us give high praises to Pan and Vee.Actually,I'm beginning to notice Vee's good looks in the drama and Pan is always dashing and glamorous ever.What I noticed in Thursday's episode is that Vee is starting to pour his heart out.He has waited for Pim to come home and he's like worried about her.That's something,right? I think I'm feeling excited with this one.Now,I'm always looking forward to Wednesdays and Thursdays just like how I felt with JJRKKCT before.Well,this is the only drama so far that grabs my attention from the computer. :p

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
although I am a Pancake fan, I admit, I do not watch all her lakorn.....the only one I watched of her fully was Plik Din Soo Dao, Wimarn Mungkorn, and Khun Noo tewada. The rest were like episode 1 and I stop for some reason lolz....such a good fan I am lmao
A good fan you are, dear TubbyTinker lol;just like me,I've always liked Pancake ever since I first saw her on tv.And I must say I've followed all her series up to the last one with New.Until Buang Hong came;but at first,this one didn't make me feel as excited as before.There were a few things that killed my joy in following the drama.Actually,I didn't start with the premiere episodes.Then,I thought;why not give this one a try? And now,I began following it and eventually made me wait for Wednesdays and Thursdays to watch it.No regrets with Buang Hong.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Hey we all run out of patience already;but let's give the drama a break.I'm quite positive that next week's episodes would make us give high praises to Pan and Vee.Actually,I'm beginning to notice Vee's good looks in the drama and Pan is always dashing and glamorous ever.What I noticed in Thursday's episode is that Vee is starting to pour his heart out.He has waited for Pim to come home and he's like worried about her.That's something,right? I think I'm feeling excited with this one.Now,I'm always looking forward to Wednesdays and Thursdays just like how I felt with JJRKKCT before.Well,this is the only drama so far that grabs my attention from the computer. :p

I guess you're easy to please. Your admiration for Pancake has totally blinded you to the fact that this lakon is anything but attention grabbing. Nothing exciting has happened since she started working for the hotel, it's the same repetitive stuff. This lakon was interesting in the beginning but now it has stalled and needs move on, fast! Pra jun see roong is 10 times better in every aspect, acting, script, story line progression, etc. That lakon is a must watch!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am a HUGE fan of Pancake but I am not enjoying this lakorn. I am a huge Ann fan and I did like Sapai but not fully, skipped from here to there. Now the lakorn that I am actually hook on is Yok Lai Mek, second to it is Prajun See Roong. I am still sticking around hopefully this does progress but who am I kidding, this is ch7 favorite duaghter raking queen. Oh there is also Dew Palace, I am definitely not a fan of Pinky PERIOD but I am enjoying that lakorn more than BH.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I guess you're easy to please. Your admiration for Pancake has totally blinded you to the fact that this lakon is anything but attention grabbing. Nothing exciting has happened since she started working for the hotel, it's the same repetitive stuff. This lakon was interesting in the beginning but now it has stalled and needs move on, fast! Pra jun see roong is 10 times better in every aspect, acting, script, story line progression, etc. That lakon is a must watch!!!

You're absolutely right! I'm really not a difficult person and what's nice to me may be the worst to others.We all have different tastes and I'm entitled to my own opinion.Don't you know that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder?

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Yea I agree with some of you guys about this lakorn dragging on with the same old nonsense. I like Pancake, and Vee is not so bad, but seriously? Is this really what we're getting 2 days a week? I was very excited to watch this, but now I am very disappointed. I know that it will get better (hopefully by this week), but it's disappointing that we had to wait this long for a turning point. Not that I am a crazy impatient person, but I am upset because I watched every minute of this lakorn, just watching for something exciting to come, and it doesn't. The producers definitely did not do this remake lakorn any justice. Now that it will be episode 9, I will tune in once more.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
it's hard for me to not compare this version to P'Noi Bussagon's version because it was sooooo good. the script and cast were perfect. every actor and actress did a great job. the only thing i didn't like about that version was that P'Noi wasn't very tall. but her acting and interpretation of the character were superb.

as for the new version, i think Pancake fits the role very well. i just wish that the scriptwriter did a better job. the story drags for too long. too much drama with Yossapon (Pim's ex fiance) and his mom and new fiancee. Pim's co-workers are kind of...savage? i don't remember seeing Pim get hit, pinched, grabbed, pushed, etc., by her co-workers in the old version, but the lakon was still entertaining. i think the scriptwriter of the new version adds wayyy too much bitchslapping and unnecessary catfights. -_-"

my favorite character is Nu Dang. LOL. she makes me laugh in every scene she appears.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Tomorrow's Wednesday and it's gonna be Buang Hong day again.I'm always looking forward to watching Buang Hong even if others say it's not a drama to be followed.For me,it's worth watching and worth spending time.Actually it's the only drama I watch in the whole week in my favourite tv station,channel7.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i agree that this lakorn is dragging too much on other unneccessary things exerpt the building chemistry of both pan and vy... but somehow i find it entertaing and worth following... yeah tomorow BH day...

nence

sarNie Juvenile
not that i know of but i wish there was someone subbing it. but ladyofdarkness is capping/summarizing it. :D

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
My mom is in love with Yok Lai Mek. The acting and story is superb and theres actually substance in that lakorn.

I wanted to like Buang Hong but the story is dragging. I agree, its the same repetitive stuff each week. I have seen no love or connection (maybe becuase i like to skip scenes since its soooo borring) compared to other lakorns. How many episodes are out right now and how many times have wee seen the love connection?

I mean, you can tell that Vee really likes Pancake, but compared to other lakorns where they are already proffessing their love for one another and day dreaming about one another...this lakorn doesn't really have it.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
If I would allow myself to get affected with some negative comments against Buang Hong,then surely I will stop following it. But absolutely not! I will go on watching this one no matter what...even if it's soooooooooooooooooooo boring and dragging as they say...No offense meant dear friends....

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I'm enjoying Buang Hong right now.There's a little element of laughter in it which made me laugh out loud.The more I get to like the strong character of Pim in the story.Let's just be a little more patient with the drama until it hits the climax.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
Yes I agree. Although I think it's a bit dragging so far but the storyline is worth the watch. Plus yesterday's episode was sweet. Im really anticipating for today's episode.