Buang Hong

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
i guess i take 25 percent of the dragging part back becuase yesterday's episode was .. OMGAHH :)
I really like Nu Dang. I think she's adorable and funny.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm so happy there are more scenes with Pancake and Vee....wishing for more cute and sweets between instead of the hostile looks and everything.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
i guess i take 25 percent of the dragging part back becuase yesterday's episode was .. OMGAHH :)
I really like Nu Dang. I think she's adorable and funny.
I like Noo Dang too.She brings out the element of laughter in the story;together with Mae Ban,they give additional life to the drama.The lead stars are starting to add sugar and spice to this lakorn.I'm excited for the next episodes.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I'm quite positive that tomorrow's episode will make the viewers feel like being tickled lol...I'm excited for tomorrow...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is so dragged. can't wait to see the end. when is it ending?
Wednesday and Thursday's episodes are quite entertaining for me.
Be patient dear,I think it's gonna take a little more time before the drama hits its final episode.I sometimes feel bored with this one but everytime the two lead stars have a scene together,my boredom is washed away.Noo Dang and Khun Mae Ban are added attractions in the drama.I laugh soooooooo loud when these two are shown.