Buang Hong

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't started this lakorn yet, but my sis told me I should watch it, except I'll be very annoy by Pancake. She's good acting as a spoil brat. She dress so short and sexy in every movies, very much different from nang eak in other lakorn. Wonder if I should start this lakorn?
Hey sweety,I assure you,you'll never regret watching this drama.Many say that it's dragging and run slower than how it should be.But just be patient in letting it move by itself.I enjoyed this one sooo much even if it seemed like every episode is just the same as the others.I was also kinda annoyed with how Pancake dresses up,but you know,she carries herself quite well,so,she looks gorgeous with her wardrobe.I just don't like something with her facial expression,she's not cute with it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
IRukYou, I don't want to recommend this lakorn to you, but it is really up to you if want to watch it. This lakorn is pretty good, but you should already know that it has PANCAKE in it, there's bound to be a LOT of dragginggggggggg. That is the power of FF LOL, so if it gets too slow, there is always that button for you to push. :lol: And trust me, you haven't missed much if you FF through.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
IRukYou, I don't want to recommend this lakorn to you, but it is really up to you if want to watch it. This lakorn is pretty good, but you should already know that it has PANCAKE in it, there's bound to be a LOT of dragginggggggggg. That is the power of FF LOL, so if it gets too slow, there is always that button for you to push. :lol: And trust me, you haven't missed much if you FF through.
Thanks 'fun4fun' for that wonderful and great criticism.That absolutely was cool. :)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
IRukYou, if you are in the mood for something laid back, something fun, something subtle, and oddly entertaining, then yes.. go ahead and watch it.

It has its funny moments, but it also has its serious and sad moments. Also, Buang Hong has good songs in it! One thing is for sure though.. it's not going to depress you. You'll just experience a slight eagerness for the main characters to just do it already. lol..

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
IRukYou, if you are in the mood for something laid back, something fun, something subtle, and oddly entertaining, then yes.. go ahead and watch it.

It has its funny moments, but it also has its serious and sad moments. Also, Buang Hong has good songs in it! One thing is for sure though.. it's not going to depress you. You'll just experience a slight eagerness for the main characters to just do it already. lol..
very well explained 'ladyofdarkness'.Buang Hong is not as beautiful and entertaining as the other dramas that we have followed but it also has its outstanding points which attracted those who are not so picky with the lakorns they watch.Viewers have different tastes as far as the storyline is concerned.
I do like the lovesongs played here.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
I can't til Wednesday's epi!!!!! Lol. I hope the teaser for epi 14 isn't teasing us too bad. I really do hope that the p'ek discovers a big clue about Matawee and wises up.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Last night's episode indeed was very entertaining and tickling.After a long boring time,as others describe it, the leading man finally recognized his shortcomings.He finally said sorry for overlooking Mathawee's real colour.I'm quite excited for tonight's episode.Happy viewing to Pan and Vee avid fans!!!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Hey,what a beautiful ending it is! Although it's a bit abrupt,but as people say;all is well that ends well."And they lived happily ever after" was put to life again.I felt a little bit sad with its final episode cuz the two lead stars should have been given at least a little more time to make up for the undesirable things that have happened to them in the past.But anyway,the ending was indeed cute and sweet.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg ITS ENDING TODAY!? WAHHHH! NO CUTE SCENES!?!?! WAHHHHH! ;[ Oh well, i hope they satisfy me with a cute scene. i love vee & pancake though.

and howw cute! did anyone catch daokrajai, when they asked Pae who else does he wanna photoshoot with? and Pae said he wants to do one w/ Pancake. ahahah awww! =)

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Aw the ending was such a dissapointment, everything wasn't resolved till the last minute, cuz it took like more than half the episode before Vee truly believed that Namfon was bad ==

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aw the ending was such a dissapointment, everything wasn't resolved till the last minute, cuz it took like more than half the episode before Vee truly believed that Namfon was bad ==
I haven't seen the ending yet, but I ain't so surprised that it will have that kind of an ending.

maijune

SarNie Adult
THE ENDING WAS A RUSH....BUT IT WAS NICE ENDING THOUGH...AND I LOVED THIS LAKORN A LOT EVEN THOUGH IT DRAGGED A LITTLE...BUT AS SOMEONE ABOVE MENTIONED EVERY EP HAS ITS ENTERTAINMENT AND FUNNY SCENES....

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
I 100% AGREE with you. They put put 3 episode into 1 episode. I wanted to see the part where Pra eak relized nang eak left because she loved him and everyone know what her step mom did to her not just the ppll at the hotel but her the ppll that used to be her friends. The old version have a better ending. I wish they would redo the ending.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I thought it had a very put together ending.. It was subtle and sweet, the way I like it. :D
Pim pretty much fell into Lamade's warm family. She teaches his niece and nephew and gets along great with his sister. And she'll be married to a hotel tycoon!!! I wish I was Pim right now! hehehe.....

fun

Expired Sarnie
This lakorn was pointless and senseless. It was just Pim working for Lamade and bickers among the employee and step mother. I admit it did have some great part but majority of the time I just got annoyed about the constant bickering and the back to back same scenes and very little romance. I went ahead and watched the older version ending and gosh was it WAYYYY much better. Well I think I might have to watch the older version. I heard it is a whole lot better. I will be back to compare and contrast the two hehehe. But the ending was short and simple, but not very satisfying. I hope that makes sense.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn was pointless and senseless. It was just Pim working for Lamade and bickers among the employee and step mother. I admit it did have some great part but majority of the time I just got annoyed about the constant bickering and the back to back same scenes and very little romance. I went ahead and watched the older version ending and gosh was it WAYYYY much better. Well I think I might have to watch the older version. I heard it is a whole lot better. I will be back to compare and contrast the two hehehe. But the ending was short and simple, but not very satisfying. I hope that makes sense.
I'm sorry to say that your comment didn't make sense at all.The drama was created not for a single person's satisfaction.You're just one of those who are so difficult to please.If the drama didn't satisfy you,then who cares dear? As long as the stars did what seemed to be their best,then all is well that ends well,as the famous quotation says.And by the way,you may compare the old version with the just concluded one,but,don't you know that even identical twins have their crystal clear distinctions? Well anyway,i've got no offense meant for you,i'm just expressing my own opinion,and you're entitled to your own as well. :)