Buang Hong

onahc

sarNie Elites
I'm sorry to say that your comment didn't make sense at all.The drama was created not for a single person's satisfaction.You're just one of those who are so difficult to please.If the drama didn't satisfy you,then who cares dear? As long as the stars did what seemed to be their best,then all is well that ends well,as the famous quotation says.And by the way,you may compare the old version with the just concluded one,but,don't you know that even identical twins have their crystal clear distinctions? Well anyway,i've got no offense meant for you,i'm just expressing my own opinion,and you're entitled to your own as well. :)

Her comment made a lot of sense and it's you that make no sense. I hope that's not you in your avatar because if it is , you are too old to sound brainless. It's people like you who bring down the quality and standard of thai lakons. Instead of hearing her out, you get defensive and accept this low grade lakon for what it is without even questioning or analyzing the material. No wonder a lot of lakons are poor quality, viewers like you absorb any garbage fed to you.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
1 Major Clue that this lakorn sucked ass is the fact that it only went to episode 16 for a Pancake lakorn. Normally with Pancake lakorn they add episodes like crazy. I was expecting up to 18 episodes actually. Like Pleng Ruk was suppose to end at 16 but they kept on extending until it was 22 episodes LOL. Also, the old version of this was pretty good, but the storyline is just a typical lakorn. Although I love Pancake I have to say this is no one of her better lakorns. Although she played her role very decent. It just doesn't justify the entire storyline =/ I couldn't even sit and watch the entire thing and normally I can force myself to finish a boring lakorn by Pancake.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm sorry to say that your comment didn't make sense at all.The drama was created not for a single person's satisfaction.You're just one of those who are so difficult to please.If the drama didn't satisfy you,then who cares dear? As long as the stars did what seemed to be their best,then all is well that ends well,as the famous quotation says.And by the way,you may compare the old version with the just concluded one,but,don't you know that even identical twins have their crystal clear distinctions? Well anyway,i've got no offense meant for you,i'm just expressing my own opinion,and you're entitled to your own as well. :)
I have as much right as you do to throw in your opinion on the lakorn. I wouldn't mind a good debate about a lakorn whether it is good or not. I do in fact like the lakorn and yes you are right on one thing, it did not satisfy me at all. And on another note, I am sorry but you didn't express your opinion on the lakorn, it was more of bashing on me cause I didn't like the lakorn as much as you did. I do understand that you meant no offense but I had to add my two cents.

Her comment made a lot of sense and it's you that make no sense. I hope that's not you in your avatar because if it is , you are too old to sound brainless. It's people like you who bring down the quality and standard of thai lakons. Instead of hearing her out, you get defensive and accept this low grade lakon for what it is without even questioning or analyzing the material. No wonder a lot of lakons are poor quality, viewers like you absorb any garbage fed to you.
Thank you onahc. :kiss:

I totally agree with you Tina. I actually really like Pancake's acting except when she tries to act all cute LOL I mean I don't mind but it can be very fake at times. But this wasn't a bad lakorn either, just needs a lot of editing and rewrites. The dialouge is quite strong although the way they executed the lakorn wasn't all that great.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I totally agree with you Tina. I actually really like Pancake's acting except when she tries to act all cute LOL I mean I don't mind but it can be very fake at times. But this wasn't a bad lakorn either, just needs a lot of editing and rewrites. The dialouge is quite strong although the way they executed the lakorn wasn't all that great.
Lol yeah. I think the dialogue is quite strong, I just wish they executed and wrote the script better. Many channel 7 lakorns have great potential, but sometimes they focus on one part to much to the point where it totally just mess up another key point or scene.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I quit on this long ago. Every week is just a repeat of the previous week :rolleyes:
Vee like alwayz was just there for the hell of it. What I like though is the songs and the way Pan dresses :lol:
And I did watch the last episode :p

Arnas doesn't even need to be in it :rolleyes:

cecilia

Staff member
i gave this lakorn a chance too.
it repeats -- not going anywhere.
i gave up after episode 5 Lol

ana, i agree, they could have got someone else to play arnas's role and it still makes no difference.
this lakorn is not one of the best ch7 production ^^

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I wanna extend my sincerest thanks to you whoever you are hiding in the name 'onahc'.You know what,your comment shows that you're a true professional,with the deepest meaning of the word.You are an intellectual who seems to know everything.
I just wanna tell you that I'M NOT BRAINLESS,AND I AM ENTITLED TO MY OWN OPINION.If you disagree with my personal view or judgment,then so be it.
Why not go to channel 7 and air your complaints against the drama,or better yet confront the actors and actresses involved.I've posted mine not to kindle a fight with other posters but yours is very offensive,not thinking it could inflict emotional/mental torment to the poster.What right have you to call me brainless? Do you even know the meaning of the word you used?
Learn your good manners and right conduct,okay? :mellow:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I have as much right as you do to throw in your opinion on the lakorn. I wouldn't mind a good debate about a lakorn whether it is good or not. I do in fact like the lakorn and yes you are right on one thing, it did not satisfy me at all. And on another note, I am sorry but you didn't express your opinion on the lakorn, it was more of bashing on me cause I didn't like the lakorn as much as you did. I do understand that you meant no offense but I had to add my two cents.

Thank you onahc. :kiss:

wow!!!

sometimes we all look surpass the overall picture. i didnt think the actors executed their roll that well. agree with several that some actors didnt need to be in there but were...

the lakorn is good to some and not to others...
everyone has their opinion on things.

it wasnt a bad lakorn, but it wasnt all that.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
call me naive or easy to please, but I loved this lakorn! ahahahaha... I think the reason why I love this lakorn cause, I have never watched an easy going lakorn before. I'm mostly watching those dramatic serious depressing ones. So this is actually my first semi-comedic lakorn for a change. Hmm... I may start watching comedic ones from now... I've got Vee and Pancake to thank. :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Lome was this lakorn suppose to be comedic? Oh if you're going to start watching comedies now don't forget about, "Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn" ! dfkjsad!

fun

Expired Sarnie
call me naive or easy to please, but I loved this lakorn! ahahahaha... I think the reason why I love this lakorn cause, I have never watched an easy going lakorn before. I'm mostly watching those dramatic serious depressing ones. So this is actually my first semi-comedic lakorn for a change. Hmm... I may start watching comedic ones from now... I've got Vee and Pancake to thank. :D
LOL Lome you are not naive or easy. It is probably the change of genre that impacted your liking to the lakorn. SRCYO is straight up hilarious though it does have its dramatic moment, LOL even the humor is quite dramatic. But got to warn it does start to drag at a certain episode (about 2-3 episodes long)

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I do loved Buang Hong...and no matter what these detractors have posted against it,I still believe it went well,although it isn't the best.Viewers have different points of view,let's respect each other's opinion.If it didn't impress the others,well, that's fine.What matters most is that I laughed with it and it made me happy while watching it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I for one, believe it was poorly executed :p What matter most to me was that I didn't like it as much as I would have wanted to... If someone loves it then I am fine with it as well.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
It made me happy that I wasn't the only one who loved this drama.

russe

sarNie Adult
this lakorn was ok... the comedy was somewhat funny, better looking lead actor, but it goes back and forth so much. It would of been better if they cut some of the unnecessary scenes out, it dragged so much. I saw the old one and I enjoy it more than this one, even tho I didn't like the lead guy.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I liked this lakorn, it was quite entertaining. And i love the cast.................but the ending was very rushed :angry: