Buang Rai Pai Ruk (Nook Naan)

riya

sarNie Egg
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are u serious??
TLE and PANCAKE back together?? AHHHHH!H!!!!!!
this better be true! what kind of lakorn?? drama??
Yes they are are paired up again and let me tell you that IT'S THE BEST lakorn I've seen thus far. I LOVE IT!!! You have to see it...

little_dork

sarNie Egg
ok, this lakorn is getting to be a drag. pancake is playing hard to get. tle is being stupid and can't do anything about it. and i hate it! from the preview for epi.20.. i hope they don't let the sister died. her and the doctor is soo cute together. i'm soo glad he understood everything about her. but i think she's stupid to always going to that guy chen.. i'm hoping nothing happens to her in the next episode. i want her and the doctor to be together. THEY ARE SOO CUTE!!!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
At last! The drama has ended.I'm quite sad that it has finally ended because I enjoyed watching my favourite Pancake paired with whoever.Tle is one of my favourites who had been paired twice already with Pan.But of course my best choice of a lead man for Pan is her boyfriend Weir.They are an excellent couple on and off screen.
Well anyway, back to the ending of the drama,it ended quite well at last.I've been feeling the same way with some of the viewers complaining about it moving slower than a turtle.Anyway,all is well that ends well.The villains were dead and the two main characters lived happily ever after.The sad part is just the death of Khun Am.
Whatever most of the viewers say,I enjoyed watching Pan's drama...even if it was dragged or whatever.
I'm looking forward to watching another Pancake drama...I love Pancake and Weir...

I like Pancake, too but will only watch the lakorn if it is good. If it drags, I will not hesitate to skip or F/F eppies. :blush: Now to go download the end. :) I'm curious to see how it ends for the villains. The dude is seriously evil. Also want to see what happened with his parents and the nangek's parents.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I thought it could've been better. Poor, Stephanie had to die, leaving Ball alone. The villian did not die like how I wanted him too. But than again, this is how lakorns are.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Chen got shot 1 time – die
Lyta got shot 1 time – die
Hein got shot 1 time – survive
Lyta got shot/drown – survive
Aim drown 1 time – die

Doesn't make sense

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
i don't know how i started liking this lakorn and end up disliking it. oh yeah because they freakin dragged it to 20 epis! i can't believe chane died so easily and everyone felt sorry for him? pancake's stupid. heck everyone is. it's like they can't do anything to him. i thought the mom would be able to talk again but she never did. tle doesn't fit to be nice guy. he's better playing tough and in control like in SST. thank goodness it's over LOL

kutelilomoua

sarNie Egg
after watching the lakorn.... it was a good story line... and i can not
believe pancake cires a lot tooo. and tle alaways tires to help but there are
other guy was hepping her too... I also i never though that Rotmay would be in it too..

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Agreed. It was a crappy ending. Chen got off easily! Liked it from the beginning and then it just went downhill. I just continued because i wanted to know what happens in the end and of course I was supporting Bon/Ball (he's such a flirt like always seeing how he is in WWYWY) Back on topic, the ending was a major disappointment.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
OMG. I finally finish watching this lakorn. i stopped at ep 10 and boy do I love pan and tle together but dang. like everyone else said, it did drag a lot. though i loved all the guys in the lakorn. liked pan with tle, gun aka chane?, and even the other guy aka tane?. it was sad to see chane's love for pancake but than he deserve his punishment for what he did to everyone. and gosh, wished there were more pan and tle scenes. i demand for pancake and tle to have another lakorn with more sweet scenes and less annoying scenes that drags on. lol. otherwise i liked this lakorn, especially the beginning.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn was great up to the point that Tle and Pan got "married" and after they slept together things just went downhill. I felt bad for the doctor, Pan's sis just had to get raped and killed. *sigh*