Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
awwwww to the spoiler pics.... but yes it does sound they they are goin to rush the ending considering that they dragged the dat bee moved in through about 3 epis last week... i want to last longer i want more pong bee scenes but o well... and noo not another tonglah kidnapping... todays epi was GOOD...

btw about epi 22 towards the end notice how bee's the part/side fringe was on one side when she was with pong in tonglahs bedroom and when she had to go downstairs to see tui it was on the other ...
and another one, way back in epi 1 (i think) pong arrives in thailand and whilst walking inside the airport he was wearing these aviator looking sunnies and once he gets outside and takes them off he is wearing like these thick black ones

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I haven't watch this lakorn yet, but the hype makes me want to!!! Also My hottie Pong is in here..but i don't really like Bee....
I might watch for my Pong!

Natty...should I watch this or pass it?

natty

Chubs
i dont know chew.. i mean i only watch it for the beginning cus of thon the star.. i'm like addicted to my star 4 people lol thon diew kam ruj and so on... then after thon died in this lakorn i sorta stop watching cus pong was annoying.. then i started to watch again after pong found bee

denail

sarNie Egg
Shared by:xiaodd
credit: http://www.thaipr.net

HAPPY ENDING~~cant believe it's going to end:(~~
Our SWEET family*^o^*but what's wrong w Harry Botter's arm??Will he get a cousin then --b
Wow. Thank you very much. I like the photo very much.

Summary: Buangruk Kammathep—Episode 25 – Episode 28- The End

Episode 25 on air on Monday, May 27, 2009 @ 8:25 pm Ch5
“Soumon” sues “Orneecha” for guardianship of “Tonklah”

As soon as Poobody (Pong- Nawat) takes Orneecha (Bee-Namthip) back from Pattaya, Soumon (Took-Duangta) takes the opportunity to sue for guardianship of Tonklah (young boy PlengThai) with the reason that Orneecha’s conduct is not appropriate for guardianship. The lawyer Tawee (Tui-Pakorn) offers an alternative to Orneecha to marry him so Orneecha will have a full qualification/ attribute. Orneecha has no choice so she agrees.

Episode 26 on air on Tuesday, May 28, 2009 @ 8:25 pm Ch5
“Poobody” pursues “Orneecha” to reconcile

Orneecha and Tonklah move to live at Tawee’s house together. Poobody tries every ways to follow and reconcile, but Orneecha does not wiling to give in. In addition, she tries to avoid Poobody. Poobody must go look for her and unluckily has an accident.

Episode 27 on air on Wednesday, May 29, 2009 @ 8:25 pm Ch5
“Tonklah” conspires to have “Poobody-Orneecha” reconcile

Poobody is injured and is at the hospital. Nevertheless, Orneecha is still hard-headed, and refuses to visit. Tonklah takes a pity on Poobody so he conspires to find a way for both to reconcile while Neuanuan (Boom-Ranya) and Nina (Mia-Pitnad) has a plan to kidnap Tonklah for ransom because both of them are going bankrupt.

Episode 28 on air on Thursday, May 30, 2009 @ 8:25 pm Ch5
“Poobody” confesses his love to “Orneecha”

Tonklah runs away from kidnapper(s) and has an accident making Poobody and Orneecha must help one another to take care of their nephew. Poobody takes the opportunity to confess his feeling to Orneecha. In the end, how will their love conclude? The conclusion of lakorn “Buangruk Kammathep” can be watched on Thursday night, April 30th at 8:25 pm @Ch5
Wow. I really wanna know Thai too. Thank you for sharing.

LMAO! Agreed SUNSTAR, lol :p I love the bickering between these two! Thanks for the pics & spoilers again! :wub: Awwww, I'm soooo dissapointed and sad this is coming to an end next week already. The spoiler/summary for next week seems so rushes! ): *sniffles. I guess we aren't gonna recieve bby junior pong after all! *sigh. Oh well, Maybe their next lakorn! I hope so! Teheee. I love all those mv of Pong and Bee, I can't get enough! LOL. I really want to make some too but I must wait until this lakorn ends. :p In the mean time I'm just enjoying your wonderful mvs of them Sunstar! :D I'm trying to collect all Pong and Bee's drama together. I have this lakorn, I have TALAY RISSAYA too but need someone to upload the missing episodes! (I'm so desperate! lol :p) I was debating about SKNF but I'm gonna watch for them anyway! Tehee. Then, I need to go wayy back to their first lakorn! LUERD HONG :wub: & Then maybe their sitcome RUK8009, It's soooo long though. -.-
I watched TALAY RISSAYA without subtitle. If somebody could add Eng subtitle would be excellent.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I love today ep...cnt wait for more, but it wont be until monday...sad for me and eveeryone else...I cnt pong is going to take picture of them two on the bed together making it seem like they slept together...Wow...wat a good plan Pong..I'll give u a high five...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
I already posted my comment on your channel but whatever, lol :p I especially LOVELOVE this one! I never get tired of your Pong and Bee mvs! :wub: The songgg is so nice and the mv flows so well! Loveeee it all. Anywhoo, Can you send me that song? If you still have it Sunstar?
i'm happy you guys liked it!!! and i do have the song...i'll upload it and send the link to your YT accound, ok?...

gosh...i'm sooo tempted to another one of them in BuangRukKamathep, but i want the ending scene!!!

BUT I DON'T WANT IT TO END!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^Same here, i dont' want it to end b/c they did not have enough sweet scenes together .. with the spoiler, it does not seem like they will have more sweet scenes, it's all back to bickering over tonglah, can't they just at least spare them times and make them stay at the house longer b/c according to yesterday episode, he will take her back to the city the following morning, if this is the case, why run away together in the first (((exact, they just have to argh us. LOl)))

did he deny her? awww.. dang i have to catch up..
natty, he did, brushed her away :( .. Pang should have not even fall for such blind man like him in the first place LOl
i feel bad for PANG in this b/c she's a GOOD PERSON, inside and outside in here, she deserve a man to love her back without confessing.

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
wth, n wtf...... i think they got the dates messed up or..... or do they really want us to wait another months for this to end.... it saids above "MAY 20's" but it's only April now........

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I haven't have time to catch up with this lakorn. If anyone who watches the lakorn can tell me what is the progress with Pang. I want to know about her relationship. I think I will catch up with this drama when it is completed. I wonder how Pang's relationship is going to be with Tui when he askes Bee to marry him. What will happen to Pang's relationship?

nunoi

sarNie Egg
wth, n wtf...... i think they got the dates messed up or..... or do they really want us to wait another months for this to end.... it saids above "MAY 20's" but it's only April now........

There is no need for offensive word such as wtf.

I will admit that I typed the month wrong when rushing to translate. เมษายน is April. My sincere apology to you all, but I would like you all to know that I am not an expert in Thai language. I am not even a Thai person. It was a request for someone to translate so I tried to help.

Next time I translate, I will put a disclaimer.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling

I will admit that I typed the month wrong when rushing to translate. เมษายน is April. My sincere apology to you all, but I would like you all to know that I am not an expert in Thai language. I am not even a Thai person. It was a request for someone to translate so I tried to help.

Thank for translate this lakorn....
If someone had been watching this lakorn like some of us, They would know that it's not May but April by looking at the episode number and read the storyline that Nunoi translate. There are no need for offensive language. Nunoi thank again for translate this lakorn.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart

NUNOI, I think that person is talking about the ARTICLE not you. So you shouldn't feel ashamed or anything. It was just an accident. Hope there's nothing wrong, I appreciate all the spoiler you've given us ja! :wub:

^Same here, i dont' want it to end b/c they did not have enough sweet scenes together .. with the spoiler, it does not seem like they will have more sweet scenes, it's all back to bickering over tonglah, can't they just at least spare them times and make them stay at the house longer b/c according to yesterday episode, he will take her back to the city the following morning, if this is the case, why run away together in the first (((exact, they just have to argh us. LOl)))

natty, he did, brushed her away :( .. Pang should have not even fall for such blind man like him in the first place LOl
i feel bad for PANG in this b/c she's a GOOD PERSON, inside and outside in here, she deserve a man to love her back without confessing.
DITTO everything you just said CECI! :p

This is one of EXACT best lakorn. I love it so much, I'm so mad it's ending at EPISODE28 ONLY! :( 'Cause most EXACT lakorn I've watch has 30+ Episodes which makes me so bad when this lakorn is much more enjoyable than the others that EXACT has produced that has 30+ Epiosdes! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. -.-

I know my innocent girl PANG! *sighs. She derserve someone much better!!!

cecilia

Staff member
=== you know, for yesterday episode, i thought there wont' be any scheming going on between pong/bee when they're at the vacation house --- just suck that he have to listen to Tui's voice msg to make him angry --- i did not expect him to take pictures of them -- i thought, he'd take care of business like the usual p'ek style .. i guess, i was wrong -

natty

Chubs
lol it's exact.. the pra'ek never tend to go like trend..

but yeah i thought he was a little.. wait a lot immature for allowing tawee to get the best of him.. i mean like seriously did he not see that she was starting to weaken? omg dumb dumb dumb

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Episode24; Omggg! The house does kindaa look like its from ROYLEHSANAERAI Tik & AOm. :wub: But it's not the samne house though. They had the similair scene running away and bleeding feet. Haaa, But Pong was mean to her instead of being sweet like Tik was. Haaaa. :p Bee seems like so weigh like nothingg at all, lol. Pong is so happy being able to be with her and carry her. Haaa, SO sweeet they are! :wub: Bee is so scared of Pong that he might do something to her, lol. SHe's so cute! :) I just love the way Pong looks and stare at her! It's so romantice, Awwwww. Bee is tooooo adorable, lol. Love her!<3 LMFAO! The mom totally derserves to fall of that bike, lol! :p So halarious, Those two lame people. Pong is so sweeeeet, cute and funnyy! :wub: Bee's totally enjoying all these moments with him, So cute!! Bee is so smart. I thought she was actually a sleep! lol. Pong is too lovingg! *blush. *sigh. I don't know what to say anymore. I don't like seeing my Pang cry at all. *sniffles. I pityy her too much. -.- lol. Pong is too cuteee, He kept looking at her and smiling at her so many times while they were eating. Tehee! :) I'm glad that even though Pong kidnap her he didn't torture her like all the other praeks. The sleeping part was so funny but cute at the same time. Funny how Pong just quickly jumped into bed with her and held her super super tight that she couldn't let go at all! :p So cuteeee! Pong could slept with her still but he choose to walk away. Dumbass! lolz. The ending of this episode is soooo damnn intense! Pong looked super evil, Ekkkkkkk! -.- I can't believe Pong is gonna do that to Bee. He's ruining her reputation also he thinks he doing b/c it's the right thing to do b/c he don't wanna lose her! But that is such a bad idea! -.- Grrr. Stupid PONG! Bee's gonna hate him even moreee now. -.- But I know how he feels, He don't wanna lose her that's why he's doing all of this. I can feel his feelings and emotions so much in the preview for Monday's episode. Poor guy. *sigh. He just doesn't wanna lose her to TUI! Gahhhhh.

Can someone translate these two scenes for me??! (; Thanks in advance!

I need translations in during the scenes when Bee was fake sleeping. What did Pong say to himself??

& The scene they were eating at night. I wanna know what they were saying to each other that made Bee runaway??

lol it's exact.. the pra'ek never tend to go like trend..

but yeah i thought he was a little.. wait a lot immature for allowing tawee to get the best of him.. i mean like seriously did he not see that she was starting to weaken? omg dumb dumb dumb
Totally agree w/ you NATTY. Pong is so dumbb forreals. :rolleyes: We could've had a willing scene that episode! -.- Grrrrrrr!!

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
UPLOAD ALL THE SUB SONGS here: http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...mp;#entry600290

- It's cute how they have a song for each person. Pong, Bee, Pang & Tui :wub: I love all the songs from this lakorn! :)
Wow, that's amazing, waiting for a long time to get all the subs,especially Bee's. Is there anyone can translate the names of the three songs, not quite understand the meaning. thanks

BTW, another gif for our CUTE coulpe~~~

Just 4 eps left, soooo bad ahhhh~~~might start my MV making then , while missing our Pong & Bee --!