Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

natty

Chubs
jieb when bee was sleeping, he said he is a guy who has no heart... until he met her (awww)

as for the other one.. lol dont remember..

salz

sarNie Egg
Wow, that's amazing, waiting for a long time to get all the subs,especially Bee's. Is there anyone can translate the names of the three songs, not quite understand the meaning. thanks

BTW, another gif for our CUTE coulpe~~~

Just 4 eps left, soooo bad ahhhh~~~might start my MV making then , while missing our Pong & Bee --!
thanks sooooooo much for the awesome gifs^^
btw can u also make gifs from ep 24 scene which Pong jump into the bed and hug Bee tightly until they sleep together for awhile????
would totally appreciate it ;)
i totally adore the scene eventhough i luv all of their great scene together :lol:

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
So glad to see you gals love these gifs, thanks for all your encouragements*^o^*

salz, here you go, sorry for getting the beginning(Pong's jump) cut as the whole scene is too long:(

I had tried my best, hope you like, enjoy the sweet bed scenario, it's also my favorite~~~

cecilia

Staff member
Cute GIF. i love them animated stuff -- especially the bed scene ^^

& The scene they were eating at night. I wanna know what they were saying to each other that made Bee runaway??[/b]
Amy, natty did the first question, i'll finish the 2nd one for you.

he asked her, has she agree to marry Tui. she responded that it wouldn't be a bad idea either to marry him if in case his mother decide to file a lawsuit against her, she'd be able to fight back. He then ask her if she love Tui. She couldn't respond back and said why ask her at this time. Pong sighed and say tomorrow, they're heading back to bangkok, Tonglah must have miss her lots. She got irritated and say she's full, she'll head to bed and walked away from him.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
these beach scenes are so much like Roy Lae Sanaey Rai with Tik & Aom!! ...the running away with the cut foot and him cleaning her feet and bandaging her up [they're just missing him cooking for her and feeding her in exchange for kisses!] but still...I LOVEEEEE Bee & Pong's scenes together - they're sooo cute!!! It's nicer to watch just these cute scenes without the p'eak taking it too far.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
vivant, I love your GIFs :wub:
I love them too, and you r so sweet :)

viviant...what program or software are you using to make your GIFs??? i can't seem to find a good one....
Ah, I just use ImageReady intergraded in Photoshop, it's enough for me at this stage, you can have a try, then we can get more and more CUTE gifs *^o^*.
Might a little bit hard to optimize the pics due to the low quality clips, it really took me a long time to get what I want but nothing to do w the software(HQ,HQ,where's my HQ????). So bad ahhhhh~~TT-TT

natty and Ceci, thank you sooooooo much for the translation, it's really helpful. OHHHHH, my poor Pong, he's fallen drastically, the words he said to himself flattered me a lot. And what a stubborn couple! Always hiding their emotions in front of each other. Cant wait for the morning scene before they back to bangkok, that's the only sweeties we might get next Monday~~~~~Crossing fingers...

salz

sarNie Egg
So glad to see you gals love these gifs, thanks for all your encouragements*^o^*

salz, here you go, sorry for getting the beginning(Pong's jump) cut as the whole scene is too long:(

I had tried my best, hope you like, enjoy the sweet bed scenario, it's also my favorite~~~

thanks soooo much<3333
im gonna use the gifs XD
such a cute scene...
too bad there gonna be so much tension next ep^^"
poor Pong....he doesnt mean to hurt her but stupid Tui just have to show the pic to the whole family lol:(

cecilia

Staff member
^i can't say if Tui's stupid or Pong's stupid .. thanks to TUI we get to see them get marry sooner than soon ..
but on to Pong's case, how stupid is he to be that immature to show such intimate moment to some guy just to get back at him .. very immature of him like natty said earlier.

salz

sarNie Egg
yeah Pong is very immature...
he should just ignore Tui and focus more on making Bee falling to him which she already have instead he ruin that^^"
hope the ending will not be tooo rushed...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
I love them too, and you r so sweet :)

Ah, I just use ImageReady intergraded in Photoshop, it's enough for me at this stage, you can have a try, then we can get more and more CUTE gifs *^o^*.
Might a little bit hard to optimize the pics due to the low quality clips, it really took me a long time to get what I want but nothing to do w the software(HQ,HQ,where's my HQ????). So bad ahhhhh~~TT-TT

natty and Ceci, thank you sooooooo much for the translation, it's really helpful. OHHHHH, my poor Pong, he's fallen drastically, the words he said to himself flattered me a lot. And what a stubborn couple! Always hiding their emotions in front of each other. Cant wait for the morning scene before they back to bangkok, that's the only sweeties we might get next Monday~~~~~Crossing fingers...
ok... i'm quite familiar with ImageReady...but what do you use to capture the video or frames?...cuz i haven't found any good ones...

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
ok... i'm quite familiar with ImageReady...but what do you use to capture the video or frames?...cuz i haven't found any good ones...
That's great ! 2 methods I know to make gifs so far.
1)You can use IR to get the video clips you selected into gif frames directly if a Quicktime installed in your PC already.
2)Or you can capture all the pics before you go to IR, need another capture software to support, such as HyperSnap. Then put all the pics into one folder-->go to IR-->file-->input the folder you want.

Hope it's clear~~~:)

denise

sarNie Egg
source:www.thairath.co.th

'บี'หนีร้อนพึ่งไอซ์สเกต 'ป้อง'หน้าแตกล้มตึง...ง

ไอซ์สเกตดับร้อน

หนีร้อน! ขอพึ่งแอร์เย็นฉ่ำอุราบนลานสเกต ป้อง ณวัฒน์ แอบควง บี น้ำทิพย์ คู่รัก คู่ลุ้น ในจอละคร "บ่วงรักกามเทพ" ทางช่อง 5 โลดแล่นบนลานน้ำ แข็ง ที่ Sub-Zero ลานไอซ์สเกต ศูนย์การค้าเอสพละนาด รัชดา งานนี้ ป้อง-บี เฟ้นหาเสื้อผ้าสีสันคัลเลอร์เพื่อรับไอเย็นๆแบบเต็มที่ พอถึงที่หมาย บี-ป้อง ตรงดิ่งวัดไซส์หาขนาดรองเท้า ไม่คับ ไม่หลวม จัดแจงใส่รองเท้าดูแลเสื้อผ้าหน้าผม แต่ปากไม่วายแซวกันเองตามประสาคนคุ้นเคย พอถึงลานน้ำแข็ง ป้อง ทำหน้าแหยงๆหวั่นๆจะหกคะเมนตีลังกาเพราะล้างมือไปนานโข พอเท้าแตะพื้นน้ำแข็ง ป้อง สลัดสนิมที่เกาะมานมนานสลัดหลุดในพริบตา บี ไม่กล้าโชว์ลีลากลางลานกลัวจะไปชนเด็กๆล้มระเนระนาดตามประสามือใหม่อาศัยเกาะขอบรั้วถูๆไถๆ ฝึกทรงตัวไปพลางๆ อุ่นเครื่องหอมปากหอมคอแล้ว ถึงตอนที่ ป้อง ตั้งท่าออกสตาร์ต ปรากฏว่า ป้อง เสียหลักลื่นล้มก้นจ้ำเบ้า ทำเอาสาวๆขำฮา แอบสมน้ำหน้าในใจรึป่าวก็ม่ายรุ! บี ตรงเข้าช่วยประคอง ป้อง อิดออดไม่อยากลุก ก็เล่นหน้าแตกต่อหน้าสาวๆ เจ้าหน้าที่เป็นมือโปร เห็นแล้วทนไม่ได้ โดดร่วมแจม แนะนำเทคนิคพิเศษให้ เผลอแว้บเดียวก็เริ่มชำนาญ มีแฟนๆคลับบนลานร่วมแจมเกาะเอวเรียงแถวเป็นขบวนรถไฟอย่างหนุกหนาน...งานนี้เลยหายร้อนกันทั่วหน้า...า.

เก๊กสู้กล้องซาเหมอ

'เคลลี่' จัดการเร้ยย์

กลิ่นตุๆโชยมา

สมน้ำหน้า..ซ่าส์นัก

มือใหม่หัดเกาะ (รั้ว)

ขอร้อง...งอย่าอู้!

หัวขบวนโอโม่ ท้ายแถวดำปี๋