[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
So much happening today! All ch3 stars went to Maleenont Tower ch3 office to pay respect to their late King, but I spot no Mark! This could have been a moment for JN, MM and ML to reunite but no sight of JN?!!:sad6::sad6::sad6:just the girls!! :(

FB2F0881-4935-4EC7-8389-0159696B459C.jpeg 0C5B9276-2A69-4A87-BEA2-EF74AF3E999B.jpeg DD8A8F28-449F-4334-A1F6-0CCD72F88A45.jpeg

Cr. Mewfc

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo I was also trying to search for Mark. But yeah no sign of him, would have been nice to all have 3 of them together again :worship2:. I love the display they did at Chiang Mai plaza airport it's just so pretty. I guess there is a lot more people having Raknakara withdrawal then expected :facepalm:

Ok I'm so gloomy! I don't know what to watch! I'm waiting on Taew's 2 lakorns with JJ. Does anyone have any idea when these 2 might air??
I would like to know that too. I miss Taew, although I can go rewatch Raknakara now because it has now been translated in my native language, so I will now have a full understanding. But I don't think I want to go through seeing MM die again :facepalm:

Last edited:

xodxo

@xodxo I was also trying to search for Mark. But yeah no sign of him, would have been nice to all have 3 of them together again :worship2:.
I know, I searched high and low for him too, even asked his two main fanclubs on ig, no answer. Lol! :( this is a very important tribute to the King, I’m surprised he wasn’t present! Noticed Kimmy was also gone too?!? Wtheck?!? Man?!?! Lol but Bella is also missing.

Mark’s already been doing a whole of merits for the King, but would have loved to see him with his two Jao girls!!:mad: Why didn’t he show up?!?:mad:

I would like to know that too. I miss Taew, although I can go rewatch Raknakara now because it has now been translated in my native language, so I will now have a full understanding. But I don't think I want to go through seeing MM die again :facepalm:
Haha, watch it in your language and tell me if you felt any different between her Love for JN or not?? Lol :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo maybe he busy is filming his new lakorn with Kimmy?

Yeah can't bring myself to rewatch Raknakara yet.. I can't handle JN and MM separating again :crybaby2:don't know how long it will take for them to be paired again :crybaby2:hopefully not when I am grey and old. :facepalm:

xodxo

@xodxo maybe he busy is filming his new lakorn with Kimmy?
I was thinking of that too bc I know yesterday they were shooting out of province, so they could still be out there in the jungle but still this is an important event! Wish he could have made it! I would have loved to his see bromance with JMA, Nadech and JJ too!! Lol :D

Yeah can't bring myself to rewatch Raknakara yet.. I can't handle JN and MM separating again :crybaby2:don't know how long it will take for them to be paired again :crybaby2:hopefully not when I am grey and old. :facepalm:
I would say at least in two years, they’ll prob pair up again. But yea, we could only wait and see haha :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo oh god 2 years feels like an eternity :facepalm: well as long as they pair up with someone who we find interesting to watch with a good storyline then I guess it's all good . But his new one with Kimmy I will give it a miss .. looks like hardcore action lakorn(don't like action genre) but then again I might skimmed through to scenes where Mark is shirtless :coleman::risas3:

Lets bring back some Raknakara memories :naughty2: JN MM and ML :naughty2:

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Uh no thanks to his lakorns with Kim! Anyone but Kim and I might tune in! @xodxo and @Kay123

xodxo

@xodxo oh god 2 years feels like an eternity :facepalm: well as long as they pair up with someone who we find interesting to watch with a good storyline then I guess it's all good . But his new one with Kimmy I will give it a miss .. looks like hardcore action lakorn(don't like action genre) but then again I might skimmed through to scenes where Mark is shirtless :coleman::risas3:

Lets bring back some Raknakara memories :naughty2: JN MM and ML :naughty2:
Gosh— love their interaction in that video clip! So cute, sexy and appealing in all together!! Ps — wish we had more bts clips like that! It would be so sexy watching them interacting/flirting with each other!! Lol

Yea, I’m not even excited about KF, but def going to skim through it for Mark lol IDK what it is but lately Kimmy’s been looking old, like older than usual, she’s either aging really fast or just not glowing at all!!!! She makes it boring to look at LOL but I got eye candy Mark to glue myself onto the show I guess :p

As for Taew, I’m def excited about her modern Lakorn with JJ! I like the production too, but I hope the Lakorn isn’t overly dramatic for my taste. Sometimes, I do not like very dramatic Lakorn anymore lol the ancient Lakorn with JJ, girl—I’m not digging their hairstyle in there...:drooling:

Last edited:

xodxo

Uh no thanks to his lakorns with Kim! Anyone but Kim and I might tune in! @xodxo and @Kay123
Lol—I feel ya. Not digging Kimmy either, she’s aging really badly lately, plus she matches older looking guys more!! I really pray/hope they don’t work together again until 2-3, or even 4 years down the road. They need a break from each other! I really want Mark to pair with so many other people more!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
As for Taew, I’m def excited about her modern Lakorn with JJ! I like the production too, but I hope the Lakorn isn’t overly dramatic for my taste. Sometimes, I do not like very dramatic Lakorn anymore lol the ancient Lakorn with JJ, girl—I’m not digging their hairstyle in there...:drooling:
Funny how you mentioned about taew and JJ modern lakorn cuz I just posted a clip of them in their thread a few mins ago .. great mind think alike :clap: anyway I saw on one of their co star IG he actually posted a short clip of James and Taew in a kissing scene, definitely a real one too :clap: but it's no longer there I think they might have asked him to remove it:facepalm:

And yes i am not digging their hair style in the period one. It's terrible, I remember watching Fah Mai with Por and Aump in that same hair style, it's just so :nut:

xodxo

More pictures from the ceremony! Looks looks MM found her uncle Great and new p’ek boo JJ! Lol :p

Pretty girls!!!!:icon12:
1374E903-2BCC-4878-A42E-B315B5B9AFAA.jpeg

JN from a different time zone! Let’s pretend he was there too, cuz I just miss him!!! Lol :D
449D5EAC-3562-4900-8DA2-6DF68E614C52.jpeg

MM and uncle Great lol
E1EC2AD8-3501-4BA8-BA74-55CD7BFB5990.jpeg 22E8B1D7-1D98-4CF9-B084-6B1C508C23CE.jpeg

Just Taew :)
93881F30-FB80-4A55-BCB2-0A00CF467A3C.jpeg

She has moved on with her new p’ek 55555555 :p They’re looking cute and cheesy lol
61E9DCA6-53A4-4D8A-A7B5-DF4681C25025.jpeg
Cr. Rightful owners :)

P

PrincessKarina

Lol—I feel ya. Not digging Kimmy either, she’s aging really badly lately, plus she matches older looking guys more!! I really pray/hope they don’t work together again until 2-3, or even 4 years down the road. They need a break from each other! I really want Mark to pair with so many other people more!
Lol really? Lol you spoke my mind! I also think Kim is aging quicker lately too! Then again Kim has always looked older since the day she debuted though! Maybe that's why I think she only matches older p'eks! No offense to her fans! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

More pictures from the ceremony! Looks looks MM found her uncle Great and new p’ek boo JJ! Lol :p

View attachment 7807

JN from a different time zone! Let’s pretend he was there too, cuz I just miss him!!! Lol :D
View attachment 7810

MM and uncle Great lol
View attachment 7808 View attachment 7809

View attachment 7811

She has moved on with her new p’ek 55555555 :p They’re looking cute and cheesy lol
View attachment 7812
Dang Taew rock with all her co-stars! The petite girl matches all of them! I'm so jealous! Lol ;)

crazy12

sarNie Hatchling
I know that this doesn't relate anything to Rak Nakara but just want to share an instrument from Nakee. This instrument was played when KamKaew said her last farewell to Thossapol.

P

PrincessKarina

I know that this doesn't relate anything to Rak Nakara but just want to share an instrument from Nakee. This instrument was played when KamKaew said her last farewell to Thossapol.
Oh my! This brought back so many sad memories of Nakee! Ahh I miss Thosapol and Kumkeaw! Thanks for sharing! It's so soothing for the ears! :p

xodxo

Lol really? Lol you spoke my mind! I also think Kim is aging quicker lately too! Then again Kim has always looked older since the day she debuted though! Maybe that's why I think she only matches older p'eks! No offense to her fans! Lol
Haha, no offense should be taken from anyone! Plus, just stating some opinions wouldn’t hurt anyone haha ya— she’s aging not so great. She went to do her running for a charity and without makeup, she really looks a whole lot older, got pretty bad wrinkles too! I mean everyone ages lol but she’s not looking like 25, lol, neither does some p’ek who’s aging horribly too lol :p but yea— I like sharing thoughts, we’re not putting nobody down.

I think maybe this is why I appreciate koojin, not koojing anymore bc I like to ship Mark with whoever I find appealing on screen and don’t have to be bothered about who he may be dating or seeing. I just want eye candy couples on screen with great chemistry!!! Kekeke :D

crazy12

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my! This brought back so many sad memories of Nakee! Ahh I miss Thosapol and Kumkeaw! Thanks for sharing! It's so soothing for the ears! :p
Agree:) I can't wait any longer for Nakee 2 to start filming again. Seeing the emotions that Taew portray in each of her lakorns really give us the real life feeling.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

View attachment 7807

View attachment 7810

MM and uncle Great lol
View attachment 7808 View attachment 7809

View attachment 7811

View attachment 7812
Omg! Hahahah your comment "uncle Great" :risas3: oh god I have no idea who is but please please don't pair them up in a lakorn :worship2:Well at least not anytime soon..

JJ and Taew looks cute together physically. but Taew doesn't look at JJ the way she looks at JN :facepalm: when she is around JN she has this slight shyness in her eyes and she looks at JN with so much love :aaaaa:

JN looks extremely hot in a black suit :coleman:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! Thanks for sharing. I love the instrumental music to nakee so much .. I loved Nakee, just listening to it brings back Memories .. ah i just adore Taew :facepalm: each characters given to her to portray is just so memorable..

P

PrincessKarina

Haha, no offense should be taken from anyone! Plus, just stating some opinions wouldn’t hurt anyone haha ya— she’s aging not so great. She went to do her running for a charity and without makeup, she really looks a whole lot older, got pretty bad wrinkles too! I mean everyone ages lol but she’s not looking like 25, lol, neither does some p’ek who’s aging horribly too lol :p but yea— I like sharing thoughts, we’re not putting nobody down.

I think maybe this is why I appreciate koojin, not koojing anymore bc I like to ship Mark with whoever I find appealing on screen and don’t have to be bothered about who he may be dating or seeing. I just want eye candy couples on screen with great chemistry!!! Kekeke :D
I agree! Somehow Kim is really out aging her colleagues whose her age! If I didn't know she is only 25 I would have guessed her to be 35! Even Taew and Mew look younger than Kim. Kim looks as old as Jui, Ploy, and Janie them! And they are almost or 10 years older than her! :p Sheesh!