[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
When you’re so bored and have nothing better to do! You screen cap everything you can to share! lmaooooo :risas3::risas3::risas3:ENJOY!!:pancarta:
FC3FF3A3-1C02-4947-BA76-6FF27FD6AB19.jpeg 241611AB-C37F-4F3B-9C29-0874F9DCB298.jpeg A5C5360B-9965-4359-B37E-E7D1EA02358F.jpeg 67405AD5-B669-4009-A6E0-D037B4FEF734.jpeg

Something about the way Mark sits and stares is just sexy!!!! Hahahaha :D
DF480EAD-64D9-486A-BAE0-29EE9E9E8BCC.jpeg 126EFBEF-BE0C-478F-9647-FA630FC927A7.jpeg 36E5C96B-C4C3-40DB-99F2-0DBBB2FCB8AC.jpeg 7E35D33C-ED45-46E4-8100-05A7E73C08A1.jpeg

P’Off has a crush on Mark!! Hahaha
E5E81F8C-7D3D-46C3-81C8-F4769A3B3B3E.jpeg
New wishes p’off had the same crush on him! LOL!
DBC12F83-CC7D-47DD-AD19-8A2DD04FA859.jpeg

Cr tagged :)

xodxo

@xodxo .. gosh I miss them :crybaby2: P'off seem to adore Mark . Not surprised if he has boy crush on Mark :risas3:
I kid you not, he’s does!!! Lol!!!!!! And sometimes he’ll even “wai” Mark (a sign of respect) I’m like hahaha p’Off you’re too funny but honestly you don’t get to see p’Off being comfortably goofy around other actors so it’s a good sign he and Mark are super close and comfortable with each other!! Haha :)

1988838D-B878-4D45-9407-2B7BC7F62969.jpeg

And these bts moments, I just wanna fin JN’s cuteness all to myself! Lol :D
48040C1E-3309-4251-85D5-C4BD5EE9AEA3.jpeg 30640CF0-9FF1-442F-A8F9-E268DA04E64D.jpeg 0196287E-2B94-4661-96B6-9BF229D6CE98.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
When you’re so bored and have nothing better to do! You screen cap everything you can to share! lmaooooo :risas3::risas3::risas3:ENJOY!!
Or like me :facepalm: you know when you are officially obsessed when you start to do hardcore stalking and searching for old clips to SC of your favourite couple to share :risas3:

You know it’s true love when JN officially check out MM’s back side :risas3: oh JN it’s nice to know you still have eyes only for your wifey :aaaaa:
0815A308-3AA9-4167-839A-1E8F571A5711.jpeg

JN thinking “Wow! wifey you look hot in that white strapless dress :angel10:I will just come over and take a pic with you for memory since in Raknakara we only had one pic together. :naughty2:
FD1C5AEB-290F-4C4A-9B74-D820B5036E53.jpeg

7C003C31-C723-4297-81AB-6C1959FB61E1.jpeg

JN “oh MM your waist is still so tiny after giving birth to our first born..” :naughty2:
CDBC176A-C266-482E-A376-B5E7417345CA.jpeg

xodxo

Or like me :facepalm: you know when you are officially obsessed when you start to do hardcore stalking and searching for old clips to SC of your favourite couple to share :risas3:

You know it’s true love when JN officially check out MM’s back side :risas3: oh JN it’s nice to know you still have eyes only for your wifey :aaaaa:
View attachment 7882

JN thinking “Wow! wifey you look hot in that white strapless dress :angel10:I will just come over and take a pic with you for memory since in Raknakara we only had one pic together. :naughty2:
View attachment 7883

View attachment 7884

JN “oh MM your waist is still so tiny after giving birth to our first born..” :naughty2:
View attachment 7885
555555555555 I want to double like like, love and laugh and grin widely like a fool for this post!!:pancarta::naughty2::love: JN is definitely obsessed with wifey!! 555 :D nov 3rd, he’ll meet wifey again 555555:risas3::facepalm::icon12:

xodxo

Not trying to brag lol but when the King of real lip kissing is no other than Mark, fans have to capture the moment and show the fin-ness!!:risas3::love::naughty2::icon12:

Caption: Even if you’re bad, still love you. :)
6350A991-4571-472D-AFD3-99B8340A07A2.jpeg

When Mark and Mew do get to work together, I seriously anticipate real lip kisses!! Smoochines and cuteness overload!! Haha :D
F64E64A9-6E62-4BE2-A487-3A154892432C.jpeg CDAEFB88-25A7-4A11-B58D-F2961E687F86.jpeg A1FB86B0-D7DD-478B-8B4A-B246703967EA.jpeg FE9C426B-06F1-473A-84C3-B9C09CA6D7BF.jpeg
Cr rightful owner:coleman:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Not trying to brag lol but when the King of real lip kissing is no other than Mark, fans have to capture the moment and show the fin-ness!!:risas3::love::naughty2::icon12:

Caption: Even if you’re bad, still love you. :)
View attachment 7886

When Mark and Mew do get to work together, I seriously anticipate real lip kisses!! Smoochines and cuteness overload!! Haha :D
View attachment 7887 View attachment 7888 View attachment 7889 View attachment 7890
Cr rightful owner:coleman:
He looks like a very good kisser too :aaaaa:.. you know when you are really super cray cray when the lakorn has ended and the thread is still moving along and we are the only two keeping it active :risas3::risas3: oh well ..

Anyway back to Mark kisses :risas3: usually the pe’k when they do force kiss on the lips with the ne’k it’s just a lip to lip squeesh together and no movement and it’s like really? You call that a kiss? :confused12: But with Mark force kiss in RN when I zoomed up and played in slow mo with the force kiss he did with Taew :facepalm: I swear to god there was actual lip movement not only from Mark but also a slight lip movement from Taew aswell ( she too could not resist his sexy full lips) :facepalm: Maybe my eyes are playing up on me cuz I am so cray cray for them :risas3: but I swear I am not seeing things, there was actual lip movement:aaaaa:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Some more pics of JN and Wifey MM :aaaaa:my obsession is growing stronger :risas3:

JN love relaxing his hand on his wifey’s tiny waist. Even when they are seated down. Oh JN it’s ok no one is going to snatch MM away :facepalm:
6885C8F3-D273-4698-B9BE-C34A539110E4.jpeg
(JN and MM in their after life ):worship2:
03D1DFD0-774C-47AD-8864-5DDB9F44EDC6.jpeg

03D7E606-789C-426E-872F-E29FAB0BB31A.jpeg

xodxo

But with Mark force kiss in RN when I zoomed up and played in slow mo with the force kiss he did with Taew :facepalm: I swear to god there was actual lip movement not only from Mark but also a slight lip movement from Taew aswell ( she too could not resist his sexy full lips) :facepalm: Maybe my eyes are playing up on me cuz I am so cray cray for them :risas3: but I swear I am not seeing things, there was actual lip movement:aaaaa:
Lmaoooooo I die on this!!:risas3::risas3: A lip movement from them both ahahaha :facepalm::naughty2::naughty2::love::love::risas3::risas3::risas3: Sounds too sexual or like they’re both really hungry for each other?? Hahahah Please upload it into a gif for me ahahahaha :risas3::love::facepalm::icon12:

I may need to go back and slow motion for the lip action lol :D:risas3::icon12:

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Even though I couldn’t find eng sub for this drama I still watch all the episodes. For Taew she did wonderful job on her performance. I found out about Taew long time ago from “Pieng Jai tee Pook Pun” and “Plerng Torranog” She did ok with her acting but I still continue to watch all her dramas whenever it on air. Ever since from Suparburoot Juutathep Series Part 4 she have been improve a lots with her acting that make me her fan : ) Mark and Mew didn’t wow me 100% as much but they still did very good job on their performance. I do wish someone would sub this drama so I can understand very clearly of the storyline. I'm looking forward to watch Taew 2 upcoming lakorns with JJ, and also Mark and Mew upcoming lakorn too ;)

Last edited:

xodxo

@Kay123 https://instagram.com/p/BaXzP0bAiHS/ something for you and I to fantasize on lol he even almost tickled her, she was all giggly lol :risas3:

I really want Mark in an intense, mature and serious romantic drama. Enough with the typical plots I’ve seen repeatedly! Can the Thais outdo the Korean and Chinese? Lol :facepalm::risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lmaoooooo I die on this!!:risas3::risas3: A lip movement from them both ahahaha :facepalm::naughty2::naughty2::love::love::risas3::risas3::risas3: Sounds too sexual or like they’re both really hungry for each other?? Hahahah Please upload it into a gif for me ahahahaha :risas3::love::facepalm::icon12:

I may need to go back and slow motion for the lip action lol :D:risas3::icon12:
Uploading it onto gifs reduces the quality, you can’t see it properly since it is already a night scene :risas3: you have to downlaod and zoom up and play on slow mo and turn up the light screen of your phone :risas3: I am serious Taew had slight lip movement unless it was reflex ? :risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 https://instagram.com/p/BaXzP0bAiHS/ something for you and I to fantasize on lol he even almost tickled her, she was all giggly lol :risas3:

I really want Mark in an intense, mature and serious romantic drama. Enough with the typical plots I’ve seen repeatedly! Can the Thais outdo the Korean and Chinese? Lol :facepalm::risas3:
OMFG why are these two so cute ?now I will have to download and play it on slow mo hahahah JN is so playful with wifey :aaaaa:and why are these clips only surfacing now ? Makes me think there must be more cuter clips but it’s not posted :BangHead:

@xodxo looks more like he tried to pinched her ? Not tickle her .. JN so cheeky :clap:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Even though I couldn’t find eng sub for this drama I still watch all the episodes. For Taew she did wonderful job on her performance. I found out about Taew long time ago from “Pieng Jai tee Pook Pun” and “Plerng Torranog” She did ok with her acting but I still continue to watch all her dramas whenever it on air. Ever since from Suparburoot Juutathep Series Part 4 she have been improve a lots with her acting that make me her fan : ) Mark and Mew didn’t wow me 100% as much but they still did very good job on their performance. I do wish someone would sub this drama so I can understand very clearly of the storyline. I'm looking forward to watch Taew 2 upcoming lakorns with JJ, and also Mark and Mew upcoming lakorn too ;)
I love Taew .. she super talented I am officially obsessed with her right now .. fell inlove with her in NarkeeI fell inlove with Mark long time ago for his looks, but I thought his acting in Raknakara was great yes need improvement but with every actor and actress there is always room for improvement. I can’t imagine anyone else as JN.

P

PrincessKarina

I love Taew .. she super talented I am officially obsessed with her right now .. fell inlove with her in NarkeeI fell inlove with Mark long time ago for his looks, but I thought his acting in Raknakara was great yes need improvement but with every actor and actress there is always room for improvement. I can’t imagine anyone else as JN.
Tell me about it! Whao Taew is flawless!

xodxo

P

PrincessKarina

Taew also won me in SJ! I'm officially obsessed with her since! I also watched her in LSR too but Nadech didn't wow me. But don't even mention Nakee! Dang she rocked in there despite Ken's stiff acting! And now RN with Mark! Taew and Mew did phenomenal. And Mark definitely improved! Yes you bet I am looking forward to her 2 lakorns with JJ! Dang JJ is so fortunate to have 2 back to back lakorns with Taew! :p