[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Rome will be good choice... Hope he will take more rest now to help reduce his under eyes so he can be very handsome as Jao Sakrawong.. Wishiful thinking

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Tu Piyawadee gave an interview with Komchadluek saying she's trying to find a solution for Mark's queue. She's talked with P'Daeng and they both are understanding of each other's situations. She's only filmed 27 queues of Buang Atitharn so far and they've yet to film the bigger and important scenes and there's another issue where both Tu and P'Daeng are using the same scriptwriter for their lakorns (Yun Yingyot Bpanya) and their filming schedules are the same too (Thurs-Sun). She's trying her best to film as much as she can and she's suggesting that if Rak Nakara opens production soon then P'Daeng could just film the parts without Mark for now and wait until he's done with her lakorn first. 

Btw, if anyone shares my posts/translation on other forums, that's completely fine but please don't be doubting my credibility. I don't just make stuff up for the heck of it and you can easily find the link of this forum on the headlines of Komchadluek. I guess I'll refrain from translating and sharing updates on certain threads if that seems to be the case. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
rockateur said:
Tu Piyawadee gave an interview with Komchadluek saying she's trying to find a solution for Mark's queue. She's talked with P'Daeng and they both are understanding of each other's situations. She's only filmed 27 queues of Buang Atitharn so far and they've yet to film the bigger and important scenes and there's another issue where both Tu and P'Daeng are using the same scriptwriter for their lakorns (Yun Yingyot Bpanya) and their filming schedules are the same too (Thurs-Sun). She's trying her best to film as much as she can and she's suggesting that if Rak Nakara opens production soon then P'Daeng could just film the parts without Mark for now and wait until he's done with her lakorn first. 

Btw, if anyone shares my posts/translation on other forums, that's completely fine but please don't be doubting my credibility. I don't just make stuff up for the heck of it and you can easily find the link of this forum on the headlines of Komchadluek. I guess I'll refrain from translating and sharing updates on certain threads if that seems to be the case. 
Oh o, who is doubting your credibility? pm?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, there we have it . The p'ek is Mark. Now, I just pray for someone young & good looking to cast as the King whom married Mew.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, I don't want to pick anyone b/c the producer won't hear my cries hahahah they will choose whom ever they want , I will sliently pray for the bang rajun boys^^^

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Mew is rai-ish in here? ooo I want to see! I love that she's taking on challenging roles so early in her career. So p'ek isn't confirm yet? It'd be interesting to see Ken P here. I adore this guy! It would be a challenge for him.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Why? We thought looksorn would be boring and dull but she brought out such sweetness and cute chemistry with Charles. I love that both Mew and Taew aren't afraid of taking 2nd leads. And they both became famous playing nice characters and Taew has more experience with tough and feisty so she might bring Mew's raengness in her. And I want Mew to grow up as a versatile actress. She sure is a hard worker. I'm excited about both actresses.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
tgamber said:
Why? We thought looksorn would be boring and dull but she brought out such sweetness and cute chemistry with Charles. I love that both Mew and Taew aren't afraid of taking 2nd leads. And they both became famous playing nice characters and Taew has more experience with tough and feisty so she might bring Mew's raengness in her. And I want Mew to grow up as a versatile actress. She sure is a hard worker. I'm excited about both actresses.
When did Taew played second? I thought she has always been nangek no?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
tgamber said:
Definitely 80%rai and 20 is because of her mother.

Ooo! Sounds interesting. I'm happy Mew took on this role. She's a good actress. A lot of her roles has been different. I like that she isn't afraid to challenge herself. I'm also happy that Taew and Mew will be in here together. Never thought I'd ever see it, but it's happening!

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
When did Taew played second? I thought she has always been nangek no?

I checked sharerice and she's always been n'ek. Although, I think she started off as an evening lakorn n'ek first though.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Confirmed. Mark cleared his queue and will be able to play in here as Jao Noi.

From KCL:  @ กองเชียร์ที่ลุ้นบท "เจ้าน้อย" ในละคร "รากนครา" ว่าจะเป็นใคร ล่าสุดได้รับการฟันธงแล้วว่า "หมาก" ปริญ เคลียร์คิวลงตัว ได้เล่นบทนี้แน่นอน แฮปปี้ทุกฝ่าย!! 

cecilia

Staff member
From observation ... I'd like to see Mew as Aum and Taew as Noon .. but since Taew looks a bit more mature than Mew then I suppose Taew as Aum and Mew as Noon is okay too. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay, so MarkTaew and MarkMew is really happening. I'm fine with that cause i love Mark with anyone. But someday wish MarkTaew and MarkMew get to pair up in a better lakorn with a happy ending. As of now, this one will have to do. :)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I am quite excited for this production as I never watch Act Art before because I was never really interest in their pranangs but now, I look forward to Mark-Taew-Mew! Most of all, the Northern Thai outfits are so beautiful!