[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

tgamber

sarNie Adult

Taew+Mew:we're going to be in a lakorn!

Mew:I'm going to channel my rai side from P'Jui.

Taew:And we're royal family.
cr. To taew and Mew insta.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Taew just got more skinny...
And how adorable of Mew to mention Jui :)))) Her roles in Samee Teetra still so hot until now, she got a lot of awards for that..
But yayyy for Taew&Mew..They both are gorgeous

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Her attitude in Rak Ork Rit was great, lol, I can imagine her being a rai in period lakorn since she has the sweet and innocent but really she's evil look. Any of these two lady can play either role good or bad, I believe in their skills. I don't understand why they're waiting for Mark, there's other p'eks that are available (and better; no offense :hide: ), and it seems like Kluen Cheewit isn't finishing anytime soon. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Prakaidao said:
Her attitude in Rak Ork Rit was great, lol, I can imagine her being a rai in period lakorn since she has the sweet and innocent but really she's evil look. Any of these two lady can play either role good or bad, I believe in their skills. I don't understand why they're waiting for Mark, there's other p'eks that are available (and better; no offense :hide: ), and it seems like Kluen Cheewit isn't finishing anytime soon.
Rak jung. Lol, I so agree with what you said about Mew and other stuff. Mew and Bella are both such dark horses. They did it all on their own too, great chemistry with all their costars. Love em both.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Speaking about Rak ok rit makes me remember about the scene where Mew encounter the problem cause by someone and they will deal using hands... That time i feels scared.... Talking about Rak Nakara makes me wonder when will they start this lakorn... Or just change the actor but knowing act art it impossible...

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Prakaidao said:
I'm surprised that I'm actually looking forward to a remake of this lakorn and do want Mark to be in it. When I first heard about this remake, I instantly thought of Mark, Mint and Kim. If they could get these three together, the rating will be through the roof. Hehehe

From Khun Dang's interview, I think she wants Mark because he is a northern guy and can speak a northern dialect so he fits the character from the novel.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
As much as I love Kim, she's not a good fit here. Can't see her as Man Mueng or Mingla. I'm glad they picked Taew & Mew. They can pass as cousins/sisters. I'm just not too thrill about Mark. Is this his first lakorn in this period? I know he has that one with Pat, but not sure what period that is because Mark has long hair in it. Could have went with Nadech, although I think he's too hyper for this role. Pope or James M. Is fine too.