[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe soon we'll see opening ceremony for this lakorn or maybe shooting... But then i think i saw twins... turns out it was Taew and Mew.. Ploy also looks like their sister... maybe they can pass as triplet..

off topic... Again with Koogum... Its not that i don't like it but please remake another lakorn... maybe luerd kattiya....

diann

sarNie Juvenile
both gals look pretty. very natural like. they also look like sisters. i thought they should of chosen aff to play noons role. i think she can pull it off. itll be nice if aff was still in there. all 3 gals could pass as sisters lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
both gals look pretty. very natural like. they also look like sisters. i thought they should of chosen aff to play noons role. i think she can pull it off. itll be nice if aff was still in there. all 3 gals could pass as sisters lol
I once came upon a photo of the 3 of them and they sure can past as sisters. Kinda bumed out that I didn't save that photo. Found it !!!

look-like-sisters.PNG

Last edited:

misslakorn

sarNie Egg
Mew and Taew really look like sisters. Mew looks so innocent, I hope she can pull off Mingla. Yeah the gloomy faces aren't doing it for me. I know Man Mueng is a serious woman but Mingla wasn't. I want to see the characters' personalities come through in the pictures.

P'Off is going to remake Koo Gum next so I'm betting either Taew or Mew will be n'ek there too.
(Off Topic)I think any of them two would be really good in Khu Kham, but it's just that I think I seen enough Taew so i'm sort of looking forward for Mew to be the main girl in KK.

And yes they really do look like sisters and I think Mew just looks stunning in here, and her face in the photos is just beautiful! Can't wait to see this drama!!!:)

Mimo

sarNie Egg
Rak Nakara reaches almost 70% , will finish shooting on March next year
Airing in 2017

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It's hard to believe that this lakorn has even filmed that much. I'm almost unsure if that is even true but then again P'Off has kept everything so hush hush with no bhts and only a few pics released so anything can be possible.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Rak Nakara reaches almost 70% , will finish shooting on March next year
Airing in 2017
wow, that is fast.. well, I'm excited because this would mean that Pope and Mew's will start their fitting/filming for their 3rd lakorn. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
after revisiting the old version, i'm kinda scared that mark and taew will not have any chemistry. aum's version was probably one of the last good ch. 7 lakorns.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I thought it was one of Aum's best role , just like Saiparn in NR , she carry the show & create chemistry when there really is none w/Brook lol but none the less they were adorable together, Brook lack of anst emotion bother me a bit though.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I actually feel sorry for Noon in this one. She was bad but she did not deserve any of that torture.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Brook and Aum had so much chemistry. Brook made Sukkawong quite endearing and cute when he wasn't moping or mad at Maen Muang. So cute how he would do her hair and their bathing scene at the waterfall. Yeah, hopefully Mark and Taew have some chemistry, but Taew has chemistry with most of her p'eks, Mart, Mario, Nadech, Ken, Boy, so there's hope. My favourite thing about this lakorn is that the pra'nang consummate their relationship early on and they spend most of the early episodes getting it on LOL. Looks like in Mark's latest three lakorns he's a daddy in all of them. Looking forward to the semi-rawr/willing in this version haha

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^lol

Yeah, the news that this is almost done came out of nowhere. I want more insight into the characters and more behind the scenes and how Mew is exploring her antagonist role this time around. I'm excited to see this trio together.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Why did they only show pictures in the Ch3 2017 previews, instead of real clips like with all the others? I wanted to see rai Mew in action. I can't judge anything from a still.

Not worried bout Taew. I'm sure she'll hit it out of the park. I'm not sure Jao Sukkawong requires all that much great acting so Mark will be fine. Or maybe it was Brook who turned the role into a "flower vase." Also gotta say the clothes in Aum's version was prettier.

dreamerz

sarNie Egg
lol I still can't believe that rak nakara is literally all picture stills. Considering it's more than 70% done.. like really? People wanna talk about every lakorn with known actor/actress being hush hush?
Well this is like the most hush hush lakorn ever!!
Also I'm not worried about Mew all that much, but just wish like everyone we can see a bit of her transformation a little.
The fact that they're going with historically accurate costume/clothes is a bummer honestly :(
noon/aum were sooooo pretty in their clothes

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^What? Between the main couple? I thought they were going to be the sweet, gentle relationship lol