(CH.7) Muen Rao Ja Rak Kun Mai Dai (Lenitas)

anjos

no_identity13 said:
i saw the first episode today! not bad! can't wait to see sparks between vee and mo!
[post="128588"][/post]​

really!!!!! gosh..... I want to see it sooooo bad..... Vee look kinda old in this movie but still I saw a little preview and it good.....

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
OMG mo looks so good in this lakorn! I just love the trailer and I really think that this lakorn is going to be good. They actually did show more of mo than of noon. But it was still cool to see noon plays the evil role.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Sounds pretty scandalous :shock: anybody gonna start a bm thread for this???
If no one can, I can so do so tonight.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Cinderella said:
OMG mo looks so good in this lakorn! I just love the trailer and I really think that this lakorn is going to be good. They actually did show more of mo than of noon. But it was still cool to see noon plays the evil role.
[post="129178"][/post]​
Noon is in this lakorn???

mskinyi

good lordie! been missin' from this forum for a while and BAM keke awesome... soo eppy 1 came out already!!! woot woot now if you excuse me i would like to go d/l it^^

jai

sarNie Elites
i thought noon will be in kasanaka sp? not in this lakorn? i dont see her pic at all. i'm not sure...i could be wrong.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Noon W is not in this lakorn na.
She will be in Kasanakha
Vee and Mo as pra'nangs.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
The first episode was really good. The story's moving really quick. I'm getting hooked! Looks like another typical role for Vee though. I hope the story gets more interesting! Downloading the next 2 episodes and can't wait to watch them!

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I hardly ever seen Vee in a lakorn and his role was just like blah. But I like the story line. I got addicted to it yesterday. I was watching 2 episodes in a row. Going to watch episode three tomorrow.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Yeap...I saw the first two episode and can't wait to see the next ones. It's so good. I love Vee in this lakorn...he's hot. If anyone misses out on this lakorn....it's your lost.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
sarN said:
pm me if the "R" scene come up ok :p
[post="130921"][/post]​
Hahahaha...I haven't read the article yet. Let's me go back and read first....ok

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lol. It looks like a willing scene. Isn't this lakorn the one where Vee's a teacher and he has an affair with his student.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
nancyvang said:
lol. It looks like a willing scene. Isn't this lakorn the one where Vee's a  teacher and he has an affair with his student.
[post="130945"][/post]​
I haven't watched this lakorn yet. But my sister say Vee is not a teacher ja. As for this scene isn’t willing scene but not rape scene too lol. I will try summary this scene for you gals lol

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Hope you gals understand lol. This scene is air tonight.
This scene is the scene that Pra Aek got demolish by the pill that makes him wants to have sex with a girl. Nang Aek got demolish by the pill that makes her asleep. When Pra Aek see Nang Aek asleep on the bed then Pra Aek went to sleep with Nang Aek when Nang Aek isn’t awake.