[CH.ONEHD] Sot Story season 2 : Sean Jindachote, Nat Thephussadin, Hunz Isariy

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
What! I wanted to see the same n'eks from the first season in here. So are the guys' characters going to be different with a whole new storyline?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I still wish the first season was subbed because I adored all the pairings and their scenes so it would've been nice to understand what they were saying lol. Sad the girls are not back, especially Gypsy, loved Nat and Gypsy.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They better be new characters....n what love tri for all 3?

They were having babies!

Last edited:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Update News:

Marie is replacing Charebelle. They have the opening and Marie was there and they just re shoot the fitting again for Marie and Nat.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Update News:

Marie is replacing Charebelle. They have the opening and Marie was there and they just re shoot the fitting again for Marie and Nat.
Onehd is a big mess

spanky

sarNie OldFart
whaat? blaaah...I like charbelle...I prob. won't tune in if it;s the same character and it seems like a love tri

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Charabelle got replace because she going to be in Club Friday series 9 with Jespipat. Maybe her schedule didn't fit with this lakorn.
Oh is she? Well I guess as long as the poor girl is still getting plenty of work lol. Would've sucked if they just randomly decided to replace her with Marie. Because between the two of them I think Charabelle is a better actress.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
it will make sense if it's a whole new storyline cuz couples were having babies....I digress...

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
It seems that the second season is airing now. I came upon it on youtube. Apparently Donut's and Gypsy's characters died in a car accident and Hunz's and Bifern's characters got a divorce. I'm kind of upset that they didn't keep the same female cast. I'm not really feeling this season. I loved all the couples in the first. I wonder why they didn't keep the same cast, I meant female cast, and changed it. I'm going to miss the first season's couples, especially Nat and Gypsy.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Wow really...they kill both in a car accident! Wth!

I will NOT tune in...they should have made it new characters.with the same actors..their cousin...whatever or their marriage life

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
It seems that the second season is airing now. I came upon it on youtube. Apparently Donut's and Gypsy's characters died in a car accident and Hunz's and Bifern's characters got a divorce. I'm kind of upset that they didn't keep the same female cast. I'm not really feeling this season. I loved all the couples in the first. I wonder why they didn't keep the same cast, I meant female cast, and changed it. I'm going to miss the first season's couples, especially Nat and Gypsy.
WTF no!!! I honestly see no reason why Donut and Gypsy could not return. I do not think either of them are that busy. I know Bifern was gotten more busy/popular after with lakorn with Pong and Aom, so replacing her makes sense. But honestly how could they just do that!? Since this is what they have decide to go with I will not be tuning in. Nat and Gypsy especially were great in season 1 and deserved a happy ending.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree...i would have tune in with same actors but different character. It lost the storyline to me...s1 only for me and the other guys has 2 girls...really....

Urg... I'm soo displeased I wanna be a crazy fangirl and write a complaint on their page hahaha

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I know, I don't see a reason why they couldn't cast Donut and Gypsy. I would've been fine if the guys were totally different characters, but sadly that's not the case.