[CH.OneHD31] Mia : Pong Nawat/ Bee Namthip/ Marie Broenner/ Film Thanapat/

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
I cannot at Kanya following Thada all the way to his new work lol. So creepy. Read some translated stuff on IG and apparently he is moving to China or something.

Have to admit the wanton soup scene and the final hug were touching. Like his last supper and their final farewell, except it's not exactly goodbye yet. It would've been more moving if that was the end of it. What was Thada saying to her while hugging?

Boss is now upset cause Na won't fully commit and go public? That convo during the evening and also when they went to her house with the flowers? Boss' Mom giving helpful advice? But their scenes are cuuuute and we finally get some light fin moments :love: Nuda's drawing, she included boss? How cute!

What was the convo at the car with dad-daughter? And the preview, what was going on, except with Kanya working with Thada again.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@mave_nice

He ask for a last hug and said he will be a good friend and father.

Boss is soo Sly...but poor baby....he said that he is willing to go there and for her to let him know. If she's not for it, he will let her be (not try to be in a relationship) but wil be like before (friends). Mom said that Na think to much. A smart person don't want to repeat the past (get hurt) so they are careful.

I was finning and diff. Hugging the pillow hahaha

Waah... Boss is a brat...he has the cat kiss

NA like am I your play friend ?
Boss: no g/f

He looks at her because they share a drink....inadvertently "kissing". He try to test her....are you jealous? I can't go that way?

Na : Go ahead

They are talking about "football" aka Na. So they are challenging each other. Lol thai ppl are funny. Why do you need the shirt to watch it hahahaha....

Tada has a offer to work in China.

Boss: I really like her

Preview:

I got some1 to go w/ you to China (ganya)

Boss; let's go together tonight, I need to talk to you

Tada : I have something to discuss w/ you....I need advice

Poor Boss...Na needs to be the one who does something big for Boss

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Awww so Na is just extra cautious because of the past. Understandable but poor boss. He has to wait and endure longer. Wait so they're dating already but not so official?

Lol don't tell me Thada needs advice if he should go to China with that crazy woman.

Na you better go to that evening date/appointment with boss.

Lol they wanna wear the shirts to really feel the game.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
What was he saying to Nuda in the car? Can all his scenes just be with Nuda lol. He's more likable as a Dad.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
What was he saying to Nuda in the car? Can all his scenes just be with Nuda lol. He's more likable as a Dad.
Na is concern because he's younger...Nuda pysche is just getting back to normal....she is just scared....

Yes I think he need to ask about his situation w/ganya.

Nuda is mad at mom....dad discussed that they should not lie to mom and talk to each other and be honest. Nuda asked If he lied and he said yes. He lied to avoid fights that it turned into resentment and he exploded.

Boss is wavering because she not really throwing him a bone. She did call but she's having a hard time expressing. They need to make Na make a grand gesture. He needs validation as well.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Omgggg. The kitchen scene and floral shop scene make me all giddy for Bee and Film! I adore them so much. Bee blushing and all and can't hold back her feelings!

The final hug scene for Pong and Bee tore me apart. Yes, it's all his fault that their marriage failed but it made my heartbreak so much because at one point they both loved each other and I could tell a piece of Bee will always love him - bc her love for him has always been sincere and true. Sigh! My heart couldn't take the final hug. Cried my heart out! Lol and also because I'm a loyal Pong and Bee shipper probably my emotions got stirred up too.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Boss: is waiting patiently.

we know she is falling in love once again b/c she's getting happy moments and why when he's around.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
That hug also tugged at my heart.

I do feel that Tada don't hope for anything and is really trying to be a better father and a friend to Na. If the situation presented itself, that Na want a go at it. He'll take it in a heartbeat but He won't pursue her w/o her consent and he knows she's done. Although they were head to head like a rooster. They had a nice chat like an adult afterward. He truly cares for her still and want the best for her because she deserves it.

But Ya...I was hugging my blanket tightly watching Boss&Na

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@spanky Yes Na needs to do something huge for Boss, like surprise him or something. I fear we have to wait till next week though. Since Kanya drama ain't over yet. Saw Boss got hospitalized again on IG. Maybe the thought of losing him would help her come out of her shell.

@Yaam I ageee they will always love each other but for Na, it will be in a diff way now. That hug was so bittersweet and the kitchen scene. Also props to the scoring they always make me feel sentimental and saaaad.

They should have more happy Boss-Na moments. I think there are enough "we feel bad for Thada" scenes already lol. Just give them a final final goodbye then that's it. Although I don't want him to move to China cause that's too far away from Nuda.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Bee is definitely glowing so much in time hop episodes - we can tell she's so much happier! I love it! She's gone thru so much and remain a strong woman to the end.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
She deserves to be happy. Love how they didn't turn her into an embittered woman. She is reasonable and compassionate even to those who wronged her but knows when to fight back and protect herself and Nuda from unwanted blows. Love how strong they made her. Even when she still did love her hubby, she courageously chose to walk away and move forward.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I concurred...they made her strong and compassionate. I like how it wasn't about a "guy". Waiting on ep to upload since I missed it live.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Awwww....I felt bad that Tada can't come help nuda at school....but he has accepted that Wasin can be a good choice to go instead...

Love it....how she told off those judgy busybodies.

Lol...at the restaurant the waiter direct Wasin as "dad".

Na think he was shock....silly girl. He's pleasantly surprised/happy.

Poor baby Boss lol fighting

Of course his door room open. He should have taken everything and left from bangkok...

Ganya getting kidnapped? She needs to just go away. Last 2 ep needs to be just boss & na fin scenes

Last edited:

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Haven't seen the ep yet, was so busy last night. But saw some clip. Thada gave his blessing to Boss as future hubby and dad? Wasin is so daddy material. The resto and school scenes awww :icon12: What was the convo at home with Na? Is that another thanks and goodbye convo, is that the last one? Lol.

I was hoping Kanya drama would end this week. Darn hope it ends Monday, like at the first gap haha. I agree they should be focusing on Na-Wasin now.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@mave_nice

He is telling her he appreciate her. He regrets everything and apologizes. He wish he was able to take care of Ganya but he can't live w/her. That is why there's a rush to China. They talked about Nuda. That he will provide her w/the best school possible and he will be able to do it w/this job in china (more $$$).

We'll Ganya see his suitcase But we also see Her taunting Wasin before she got "kidnapped?"........Na better answer the reporter that they are a thing. She needs to declare to the world that he is her "MAN"

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm about to start on this for Bee. She's daring and always up for a good challenge.
it's very empowering...Bee won me over again in this one. I watched it backwards I started in ep 8? when Boss showed up and then I skimmed through the beginning. N'k growth and development was awesome. I like how it is not because of some guy. It's self improvement for herself and her child. I like that Boss (p'k) is not a knight in shining armor. He challenges her to be better w/o him holding her hand to do it.