[CH.Workpoint] Raeng Chang (Prosperous Productions Ltd): Kan Kantathavorn / Taya Rogers

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
I ain't gonna lied. I haven't finish yet. I did watch the first episode. So far I haven't have a connect with the lakorn yet. I don't hate it. I still need a few more episode before I can give a judgement. Kan wig got me shaking my head. It was just the first episode.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 4 Thoughts:

-Oo yummy. I miss that body of Kan's! He should be shirtless more often.
-The actress who plays Neua Nang's maid is a better actress than Taya. Haha.
-Kan's acting feels a little weak in here as well. His acting isn't really consistent. I think it's the editing, because in one scene he's panting shouting and then in the next shot he's calm...
-Just explain what happened before you got hit Chang!
-Can't wait to see Kan's beautiful normal hair. Hehe.
-I wonder if they have any other OST's because so far I only here one song. I want something new
-Oh yea, I see a shirtless Kan. But wish he'd be a bit more bronze. He's so pale.
-I like Taya's body though, she's got a nice upper body, nothing better than toned arms that are not scrawny.
-For the first time in looking forward to Tong. Haha. When is she like gonna take the lead onscreen???

I personally think Kan is gonna generate more chemistry with Tong because she's the more experienced actress and because they've worked together before.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Tong has been playing rai since she came back. I use to like watching her lakorns when she was Na'ek.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tong has been playing rai since she came back. I use to like watching her lakorns when she was Na'ek.
I know, sad for her. I've come to like her rai though. I first saw her in Likay Likay and I didn't really like her, but thought she was a good actress. Then 365WHR came along and I thought she was super good. Haha. That's when I started liking her. She may not be the prettiest, but she's got acting chops. Like Joy R I can watch that gal rai or nang'ek, it's just she's done too may rai's. Haha. I'm glad she's in here, so I can at at least view this lakorn in a better light. Haha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I thought Workpoint was good. They got reionization for that that lakorn Office Rissaya(Office Syndrome). I thought that one was good. Maybe it depends on the production.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I thought Workpoint was good. They got reionization for that that lakorn Office Rissaya(Office Syndrome). I thought that one was good. Maybe it depends on the production.
Oh that's true. But Game Rissaya has very experienced actors. Haha.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I careful watch this lakorn; their directing are over the places. My emotion can't catch up with the scenes. In esp. 6 the scense when Tenya got slap by her husband was very choppy; I can't find the right word for it. After several esp. I realize why I feel Tenya looks kind old; she doesn't match traditional clothes. I think she would look much prettie in modern.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I miss Kan lakorn and was thinking is this lakorn good? Would you recommend it before i start watching?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I miss Kan lakorn and was thinking is this lakorn good? Would you recommend it before i start watching?
No this lakorn is a waste of time. You'll understand what I mean if you watch the first episode. My recommendation is watch it ONLY if you're a hardcore Kan fan. Otherwise leave it alone. Haha.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
No this lakorn is a waste of time. You'll understand what I mean if you watch the first episode. My recommendation is watch it ONLY if you're a hardcore Kan fan. Otherwise leave it alone. Haha.
I'm a complete Kan fan but i also only want to see him in good lakorns. I won't watch it then. thank anyways

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm a complete Kan fan but i also only want to see him in good lakorns. I won't watch it then. thank anyways
Haha. I'm a hardcore fan, but I guess not hardcore enough because I can't continue this drama anymore. It's ridiculous how awful it is. If you haven't watched Ladup Tawan. I highly recommend that one.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Haha. I'm a hardcore fan, but I guess not hardcore enough because I can't continue this drama anymore. It's ridiculous how awful it is. If you haven't watched Ladup Tawan. I highly recommend that one.
Yes i've already watched it twice.LOL I would highly recommend it too!!!