[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I just heard that this series will get push back to April...I hope it's not true! Been waiting for it for so longggggg! I'm sad now :(

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
oh really air on April now ? do this series on still on the weekend ? i wish they keep the same wed and fri time slot. cause i change my working shift just to watch Yaya on screen.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
loveangel said:
oh really air on April now ? do this series on still on the weekend ? i wish they keep the same wed and fri time slot. cause i change my working shift just to watch Yaya on screen.
nope this 3 series will be the wednesday-thursday slot

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
ooohh thank you for the good news and the lovely posters alice!
i love ur siggy queenyeon, been watching it the last few hours, and the best thing is not needing to press the rewind button lol did u make it, it's so cute!!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
It won't air till the 4th April? Oh well, at least we have an official air date! I hope they won't delay this again 
2 more weeks! and Yaya will return on-screen!  :dance1:
Thanks Alice!

bubbles8 said:
ooohh thank you for the good news and the lovely posters alice!
i love ur siggy queenyeon, been watching it the last few hours, and the best thing is not needing to press the rewind button lol did u make it, it's so cute!!
Yes I made it with my poor photoshop skills xD Those two are just so cute and precious together! Love their playfulness! 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:

:heart:  :heart:  :heart: .......... Happy 20th Birthday, Yaya! .......... May all your wishes come true!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Happy 20th Birthday to Nong Sao Yaya P'Alice wish Nong Mee Kwarm Sook Talod Pai Na Ka  :party:  :highfive:  :beer:  :heart:  :flowers:  :wub:  :hapbday:  :bdaycake: